420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Phenibut ruined my life by Specialtimed - Sun, 20 May 2018 02:18:39 EST ID:8vk/pDUi No.141441 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526797119262.jpg -(9640B / 9.41KB, 270x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 9640
>find out about phenibut
>Take it almost daily
>Fuck dude this shit is awesome
>Able to be confident as fuck finally feel comfortable inside of my own fucken body for once in my life
> End up taking too much of it... Begin tapering down
> Anxiety makes me dissociate almost constantly makes me lose my decent job
> Roommate was really fucking cool with me and floated me until I could shake it, and get another job
>Was going well until I got so fucking aggressive I was punching holes in walls and shit getting paranoid... being a huge fucking jerk
> End up getting kicked out of the apartment, having a massive falling out with my best friend at the time..have to move back in with my mom who is not understanding of mental health shit
>Triggers a psychotic break, my sense of self dissolves, feel spiders and shit crawling into me, was looking at a teddy bear across the hall and it was like it was a sign from the universe telling me that I was in hell already
> Unable to enjoy anything at all, not able to even hold a conversation
>Decide enough is enough and attempt suicide because I'd rather die than be a psychotic fuck trapped in a hellhole. OD on etilam, spend a few days in the hospital followed by like a month and a half in a psych hospital, get diagnosed with underlying dissociative disorder, rapid cycle bipolar, and psychosis
>Etilam OD fucked my brain so now I can't remember shit
> Chronic dissociation, seeing myself in third person
>Family doesn't talk to me anymore... when they do it's with a very patronizing tone..
>Made me lose everything that made me feel whole
>E v e r y t h I n g
>Still feel like a hollow shell of who i was
>Life ruined.exe
>now the fog is clearing, and I'm starting to feel normal again and I Would do fucking anything...to go back in time and not be such a dipshit

Tl;Dr - phenibut made me lose my pretty okay life.. my best friend, and my job.... don't fuck with it if you are already horribly mentally ill
>>
Lydia Cunninglock - Sun, 20 May 2018 03:49:16 EST ID:J1Pa/RDl No.141442 Ignore Report Quick Reply
christ. Idiots like you will be what get pehnibut outlawed in thous country.
>>
Thomas Duckwater - Sun, 20 May 2018 04:35:02 EST ID:L4x7ucJQ No.141443 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Phenibut didn't ruined your life, you did it. You know: "guns don't kill people, i do"

But i'm sorry for you, this could have happened with me or any of us crazy addicts. Maybe if you remain completely clean and do the therapy and rehabilitation, your mental state will get a lot better.
>>
Charles Gimmerfig - Sun, 20 May 2018 09:32:36 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.141444 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526823156133.jpg -(48787B / 47.64KB, 1440x1068) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>141441
Just proves how stupid you are by trying to commit suicide with benzos. Now your complaining you can’t remember shit after downing 100mg of etiz powder? Well, buddy, if you wanna have fun, you gotta pay the piper.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Sun, 20 May 2018 11:33:43 EST ID:CyLvTdKk No.141445 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I don't know if OP just wants to share his story, have advise, or get some sympathy.
Hate to be the dude who sounds like he lacks empathy and all, but this thread seems so prominent every month or two over the last SIX FUCKING YEARS.
>Oh no, (insert substance here) ruined my life and I am going to post about my mental health issues and dissolved relationships

Shit, OP. I mean, this is what could happen with literally any and all drugs. You fucked your life up on a particular drug. We all have done something under the influence that we have regretted at one time or another. We all have a friend/family member (or many) that we had to let go because their addiction is toxic to be around.
I wish you the best, OP. But also, understand where the fuck you want/need to be at in life. Do not just wallow in this shit. Find a way to make your life better, but always understand that life will never be what it once was.
>>
Nicholas Bruzzlekeck - Sun, 20 May 2018 14:32:39 EST ID:CiFgIXKK No.141447 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526841159696.png -(233780B / 228.30KB, 600x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>141445
One of he reasons this seems prominent every month or two is that OP has shared this story on here many more times than this one. It's always the same story, but with more added each time. At first he had punched the hole in the wall and wanted advise on not losing his friends. Then he moved in with his folks. Now he's tried to OD on benzos?

Look OP, not sure what you want us to say that we haven't already. You're having trouble we get it. Go to freaking rehab man. You obviously can't do this on your own.
>>
Jack Brettingshit - Sun, 20 May 2018 14:37:58 EST ID:c/UafPZm No.141448 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526841478855.png -(255802B / 249.81KB, 640x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>141447
Yep this, pic related
>>
Op - Sun, 20 May 2018 14:58:05 EST ID:8vk/pDUi No.141449 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526842685522.jpg -(57634B / 56.28KB, 564x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>141445
I guess I'm trying to warn people for the most part not to be a dipshit like I was

Fuck dude was this posted every month??? God damnit.... I have to get my fucking shit together... I seriously can't remember posting the thread a bit ago

At this point....I'm making myself look really bad
......I'm out
Hopefully I can lean that being a dumb cunt fucks shit up
Period

/Arghhh /

Why am I like this

Sorry fags
>>
Albert Woffinglock - Sun, 20 May 2018 15:12:06 EST ID:g4buMSJy No.141450 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141449
You're alright man, keep your chin up and get better.

Ass in gear lesgooooo
>>
Op - Sun, 20 May 2018 22:12:02 EST ID:8vk/pDUi No.141454 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526868722114.png -(363171B / 354.66KB, 540x405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>141450
I just want my old life back.... and I feel fucking terrible for hurting two of my best friends.... I feel like I'll never let myself live that down... It made me fucking wackadoodle to the maximum level more so than I've ever been I'd think I was God one minute and hate myself the next...God damn dude

I wish I could fix it and take back the damages I did

But I can't

At least I'm coming out of the fog now I guess , my memory is slowly coming back and I have a job lined up for me soon as a bartender .. all that's left to do now, is pick up the pieces and try to move on. Also I didn't change my story I attempted an heroing slightly after my last post...

Oh well, sometimes you can learn a lot... especially from the bad experiences

Wish me luck anon
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Mon, 21 May 2018 02:41:02 EST ID:CyLvTdKk No.141455 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141447
Jesus Christ monkey balls, you're right. It's the same poster! /benz/ on point.

nb
>>
Archie Goodlock - Mon, 21 May 2018 21:25:19 EST ID:Y2VMsxs5 No.141463 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141455
The fact that it's phenibut and not benzos really throws me for a loop. I mean, I know it's a gabaergenic, but it never jived with me in the way OP has gotten into it. It's a decent 500mg every other day for social stuff drug and I love the long lasting effects of it, but 4 grams daily? That's asking for trouble. You can't just take a drug nonstop in crazy amounts and expect to be the one person who doesn't experience any adverse reactions.

OP, are you still taking phenibut and if so how much and how often?
>>
Hugh Crovingwudge - Mon, 21 May 2018 23:44:43 EST ID:Fug2rcKt No.141464 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You will be ok OP. Just take it slow. You can get a new job, new friends (or reconnect with old ones) and family are generally forgiving because you're going to be connected forever.
>>
Op - Tue, 22 May 2018 19:09:04 EST ID:WKA3YFKX No.141484 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527030544570.jpg -(285256B / 278.57KB, 1152x1152) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>141464
Well, I'm completely off the shit now. Decided to flush it all down the fucking toilet because any time I'd take a dose it was like it would reset my brain into wackadoodle land again.

As for my family, they can be generous at times but for the most part like aside from my mom they're pretty toxic tbh. They don't really take anything i or my mom says seriously. Was at a mother's day gathering and had a panic attack. My anxiety and thought loops make it impossible to focus on reality and they treat me like I'm retarded. Was shaking like a Chihuahua and saw my cousin and one of her four boyfriends pointing their phone at me recording it and laughing at me. When I got pissed off they said I was being paranoid and unreasonable. Then I saw it on her Instagram later πŸ˜’ when I pointed it out they said I was being hyper sensitive and that they were playfully ribbing me dispite her comments on the video being "haha look at this dude fucken shaking lololol " they treat me as if I'm some autistic basement dweller who goes on r9k or something but in reality I just really don't like most people and hate making friends for friendship sake and im poor, which is why I don't get out much. They treat me like a junky for picking up a tall boy or two a day to make the tremors stop and roast my choice of beer because it's not some hipster ass beer from a brewery in some gentrified ass neighborhood. While my aunt can chug bottles of wine a day , get behind the wheel, and hammer lines of coke and everyone worships her.

Which brings me to the point of making new friends, I live in a rural area in the rust belt. Every one here is churchy , or redneck white trash. I come from an educated background and happen to be in a shitty economic situation. So nobody here is worth my time. It's like one of those towns where someone put a gay flag with a peace sign on it in their window and a mob of lifted trucks came by and vandalised their house, broke their windows out, and spray painted hate slurs on it and the cops didn't do anything.

As for rekindling friendship with my old friends, it's no use. He holds a grudge and I did everything to get on their shit list. Between having bipolar freak outs and acting all tricky, skulky and shitty , phenibut making me feel like I was God and better than everyone followed by serious instability and of that it's best to move on I think, and cut my losses.

On the bright side though the withdraw symptoms are almost gone. It pissed me off when I was in a christian hospital and the nurses treated me like A baby all "heeeeyy buddy " and shit when I was still having psychosis. But I still have tremors, beer helps. So does kratom, and dph. I refuse to take the risperdal they prescribed me because I don't want to be a Chemically lobotomized zombie and gain 300 pounds.

It's getting better. I plan on Grubbing up as much money as I can and getting the fuck out by any means necessary...which is looking good. I made one friend who's a pompous neck beard but he knows this cool Navajo dude who can get shrooms in bulk. So I can capitalize off him at least. Plus I know a lot of the local dipshits over at the section 8 apartments will eat that shit up and I can charge them more because they are in high demand.

I'll be good. Anyway I don't know why I'm telling my entire story here just to anyone who is mentally ill already... please heed my warnings about phenibut !!
>>
Alice Saddlekat - Thu, 24 May 2018 06:23:19 EST ID:Fug2rcKt No.141510 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141484

Damn I find it hard to believe your cousin did that, but if you said it then I'll have to believe. That's really awful.

Getting out of that area sounds good generally, just make sure you can actually do it and that your new life is safe etc. Moving out can be hard so make sure it's realistic.

Getting a job would be good for you I think, probably even more for the social and ritualistic aspects than the money, as long as the job isn't complete shit. Even an entry level job should work for the basic human needs we all have. But I don't want to tell you what to do. But a stable sleep/exercise/diet schedule is a good 'buffer' against mental problems. And your mental health is a good investment at this stage. You will likely be more capable the further you move from the acute withdrawal period. invest the money in crypto

Booze also hits gaba, as you probably know, like phenibut, so be aware it might help but it also might prolong the pain. But who knows, certainly not me.
>>
Op - Thu, 24 May 2018 18:45:09 EST ID:Uvhd6Abi No.141519 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141510
Well my mom and I are poor as fuck in a rural area. It also comes with a full on dissolving of my sense of self. There are times where I am so anxious that I can't even think and I feel like I don't even belong outside. I'm terrified that I'll fuck up somehow tomorrow and have co-workers against me. And have everyone be mad. My anxiety makes me second guess even my own thoughts. But deep down I know I'm incredibly bold. My long term goal is to get a place where I can explore myself more and find myself like I was starting to. Before that shit happened... I've lived a very empty and restricting life. At 23 I'm super late to the race.... But I'll manage. I don't really know how to make friends anymore. And tbh I'd rather die or claw myself to the top than be seen as some simple lived loooser. 😎 I'd rather die Young and leave a beautiful corpse... Last year was the only year I felt like an equal anywhere and I aim to replicate that experience by any means
>>
Op - Thu, 24 May 2018 18:47:43 EST ID:Uvhd6Abi No.141520 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141510
Moving is also incredibly difficult because rent in the city is astronomical and this place is a tar pit full of racist people

And I'm completely without a sense of community

I used to act like them and mold myself around others here almost by default for survival but I can't anymore
>>
Nigel Crabbleman - Thu, 24 May 2018 23:30:05 EST ID:Fug2rcKt No.141523 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141519

I think people in their 20s are young... Being 28 myself... My opinion is that 20s people are entitled to making a lot of mistakes. By 30 someone doesn't have to have their life 'sorted out' but they should be deep in the process of sorting their life out. e.g. they should have figured out what they want to study or work as and the area they will settle in. Because studying takes time, getting the right job and sticking with it takes time, and building good habits takes time. I feel you on the exploring yourself part, I think.
>>
Nathaniel Drittingdock - Sat, 26 May 2018 00:56:12 EST ID:9Nu+ufz9 No.141534 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527310572130.jpg -(26671B / 26.05KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>141523
Yeah i started my job today was kinda stiff and really awkard at first, was still having tremors and a coworker gave me a little hist and i get the vibe the boss man doesnt like me much. didnt set the best first impression. sometimes out of the blue the derealization kicks in. and it can fuck me up but im doing my best

been alternating between self medications such as Tramadols, alcohol, and kratom to shake it off. and taking it one day at a time .

they gave me buspar, and welbutrin for depression and anxiety the welbutrin helps a tiny bit. but the buspar doenst do shit aside from make me feel light headed oh and also risperdal...but f u c k that shit dude
>>
Jack Deffingkadge - Sat, 26 May 2018 02:48:56 EST ID:LltmAPmF No.141536 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141484
You sound like a cosmopolitan yuppie faggot
>>
Jack Hellylare - Sun, 27 May 2018 05:24:38 EST ID:Fug2rcKt No.141548 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141534

Your reaction pics are so good lmao
>>
Beatrice Pipperpack - Mon, 28 May 2018 05:44:19 EST ID:9BKFhRuK No.141567 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527500659255.png -(296803B / 289.85KB, 678x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>141548
nb
>>
Simon Morringdork - Tue, 29 May 2018 03:30:19 EST ID:zgcrYDFv No.141586 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527579019097.jpg -(112389B / 109.75KB, 1280x1003) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>141484
>they treat me as if I'm some autistic basement dweller who goes on r9k or something but in reality I just really don't like most people and hate making friends for friendship sake and im poor, which is why I don't get out much
be honest with yourself, ffs
>treat me like a junky for picking up a tall boy or two a day to make the tremors stop
well you're shaking because you abused the shit out of fucking phenibut of all things, just because its legal doesnt make you better than some xanaxfag. sorry your family is so cold though, i empathize
>treated me like A baby all "heeeeyy buddy " and shit when I was still having psychosis
just because you're not 70iq retarded, doesnt mean youre not acting retarded, immature, etc. A mature and not retarded drug user would never allow themselves to be in such compromised situations.
Just because you're aware enough to realize normalfags are gonna suck, doesn't mean you beat the system. You need to apply that knowledge, ie never let yourself be in a compromised/submissive situation like mothers day. You should got some benzos or something, or held off quitting until you have 3-6 weeks relatively alone or whatever. You knew your family was probably going to be cold, just because they absolutely shouldn't, doesn't mean they won't. You seem shocked they behaved that way... You're all immature, but you can learn to be more mature and to a degree, patronize them since they sound like predictable normies.
Imo, you do not come across self aware enough to act so smug and holier-than-thou. People treat you the way they do for a reason. Youre young but you need to be fucking humble and not so smug. and be more mature!

Also move to some gay ass metro area if you dont like rural conservative. I'd rather live where you do than in this fucking tranny ass city but i am staying here for some years so my future will be much better.
>>
Nell Mogglegold - Tue, 29 May 2018 22:20:04 EST ID:m1o6EgM8 No.141600 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141586
This

Face it OP, you are everything you don't want to be. You don't just need rehab, you need therapy.
>>
op - Tue, 29 May 2018 23:27:44 EST ID:UbOcQg87 No.141601 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527650864647.jpg -(39846B / 38.91KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>141536

Me, a yuppie? fuck no. my family is educated just poor as shit

I just dont like most of the people around here because they are all pretty much the same. lifted truck driving. tobacco chewing shits that can honestly be outwardly hostile to anybody thats not like them

I dont hate poor people, because i am one of them. I live in a trailer park for fucks sake.

I just desperately want out of this life
and im at a spot where honestly im becoming more and more misanthropic
and if i cant make it out of here and be happy im honestly just wondering why the fuck im still even alive. Ever suicide attempt ive made has failed badly even when i try to do so seriously.

I dont know how to be myself. my brain screams at me and tells me to try to just blend in and copy everyone else around me. and i feel like i cant even open my mouth and it makes me act all fucking stiff and weird

honestly im not a fucking autist but it makes me act like one.
i dont even have a sense of self anymore and every day is mind numbing

so im just going about life in a hedonistic way now instead of being a bitch and killing myself.

cept i cant because even when im driving i have horrible panic attacks that a cop is going to pull me over and harass me.

im chronically tense and my existense is honestly pretty mind numbing

im the farthest thing from a yuppie, my guy
>>
op - Tue, 29 May 2018 23:35:03 EST ID:UbOcQg87 No.141602 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141586

Im not an r9k fag though
those people are deplorable
i used to honestly be sort of a normalfag until this happened.

i just feel so anxious lately that even driving, or going outside is almost unbearable and im not doing that by choice. a neckbeard is that way by choice i am not. i am trapped inside my own head.

I know the choices i made were pretty stupid.
I had no chocie but to go to the mothers day thing, or be around people i got thrown out of where i was staying and back in with my mother who is actually very controlling and will throw a shit fit at me if not everything is done exactly how she wants. and i dont live my life exactly how she wants.

You do have a point though i guess
>>
Nell Brurrywill - Wed, 30 May 2018 01:54:53 EST ID:Fug2rcKt No.141603 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141601
>>141602

You will be okay as the PAWS wears off. How long has it been since you started tapering off? I think it's pretty impossible to be anxious for the rest of your life from the withdrawal, it will cease eventually. You said yourself iirc that you're not a normally anxious person and a bit of a normie, normally (hehe). So you will get better as your brain heals.
>>
Op - Wed, 30 May 2018 05:13:32 EST ID:fLiWEQuf No.141607 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527671612557.jpg -(83807B / 81.84KB, 362x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>141603
Well I cut off completely around early March. March April, and the beginning of May was hell. Now it's just severe social anxiety, irritability, and depression that cycles because when I act anxious it makes me look stupid. Also I still feel like I don't know who I am anymore. I really don't hate people but I have unstoppable existential thought loops that tell me nothing in life matters and the world is hell. Also it doesn't help because I made a terrible first impression around potential friend groups. I'd kinda just sit there saying nothing acting awkward and irritated. Bordering retarded. And I feel like even if I were to act normal that I'd never be able to undo how they see me. Also it fucks me up because some of the psychotic symptoms were comparable to ego death.seeing how society and almost everything we've ever known is made up and how people exist in tropes. Constantly seeing myself in third person people dont see yourself in the same way you do a different you exists to every single person you see everyone you have a relationship with or even walk by on the street sees a different you in their heads.. .there are a thousand versions of you out there yet you're "you" but you also arent someone at all.. And through other people's eyes and shit. It also doesn't help that most of the time when I'm not working I'm sitting in this hot ass trailer with no ac. Also I have scars on my arms from when before I was hospitalized I broke a glass and. It my arms to the bone. So I now have a marking on me that no matter how normal I act nobody will ever look at me the same way. Even going to the store is horrible because I get glares and sneers from people.

One of the most terrifying things when I still had the psychosis (which I hacked it through for a while before breaking) was it looked like someone dragged reality and snapped it and the fabric of reality rippled like water. Also I saw an evil version of myself following me around trying to take my body. The scariest part was when. This would happen around people and I had to act like everything was normal. My cousin and I were smoking a joint once and I felt bugs on me and that there was fish gills coming out of slits in my neck, I looked over to a teddy bear and the red light on it looked like fire and it looked like it was staring at me and that it was an omen telling me that I was already in hell trapped in purgatory and there was no escape , and that if I killed myself I'd only go into a deeper level.

Shit was horrifying.
I still dissociate really bad and when I forget who I am I feel like I have to cling to a personal that I make up to fit in. As if my brain is washed of all personality At it's core and I have to grip onto a mask much like an actor in a movie to try to be the slightest bit normal....

This really is not fun... Other than. The fleeting withdrawal symptoms, it's almost entirely situational!
It also doesn't help that as a kid I was mis diagnosed with autism. So everyone treats me like it dispite the fact that I've had like 4 psychiatric evaluations that proves that I did not. It also fucked me up realizing at 23 that I was a victim of a smother hypochrondriac parent with Munchausen syndome. She'd tell everyone around her that she took care of her disabled son and anytime I'd find a group of people I was normal Around she'd undermine it and tell them I was autistic. Now it being a small town, where everyone knows everyone and people here being ignorant. I'm the town "crazy person" people either treat me like shit or act extremely patronizing to me. And if I get pissed off they say I'm being crazy and paranoid. I try to go outside and act. Normal but it's no use because nobody will really see me as more than. The label that was slapped on me. Then being around people that treat me like this makes me incredibly anxious and shaky thus furthering the label. To the point where it made my day going to the store and seeing someone working there that was new and didn't know me ... I also get constantly harassed by the police

It's funny because if I have a change of scenery and a group of people that accept me I Am extremely high functioning and social and pretty normal honestly.

When I moved to the east side of the state in 2016 with my boyfriend at the time I did great

When I moved to the city In 2017 I also did great
(With some episodes here and there but my friends were really supportive more than anyone I've known until I fucken pissed them off by being agressive and highly impulsive)

Most of this is my own doing though and the anon has a point about being what I hate.... So... change? I used to have a really bad temper and I'd throw shit around like a child... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sort of an unstable person even before This...but dbt therapy has helped a bit and I'm honestly looking at replacing and unlearning my old ways... I don't run my mouth to people anymore when I have bipolar mood swings I'll just write shit down or avoid people outright until it passes.

It's a long road to recovery for sure , especially without much going for me. But I am trying my best.
>>
Nigel Nuvingville - Thu, 31 May 2018 04:31:53 EST ID:Fug2rcKt No.141625 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141607

Aside from questioning whether you will recover or not (its certainly the anxiety that will make you think this) do you have a vague idea as to what the recovery timeline will be like based on other peoples phenibut withdrawal or something? I went through very bad Lyrica withdrawal. It helped to think I would probably be mostly healed in three months and voila here I am two months later feeling very good. I was thinking something like every day I am 1% more healed. That way I could still function but made allowances for functioning suboptimally.
>>
Edwin Bocklepadging - Thu, 31 May 2018 14:32:18 EST ID:xQVrl9Bw No.141626 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141441
is it pronounced phena-butt or pheni-byut
i think the latter sounds better
>>
Eugene Simmerwater - Thu, 31 May 2018 17:29:52 EST ID:r6hLXOwb No.141627 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141625

good to know i'm about to do this

had my etilaam od first though
>>
Angus Sellernirk - Thu, 31 May 2018 18:35:36 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.141628 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141627
Dude you never OD'd on etizolam. You're dumb ass took too much and check yourself into the hospital. Fuck off with this constant OD bs
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Thu, 31 May 2018 21:37:30 EST ID:2X4ngL+O No.141634 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141628
Nah fam, benzodiazepine overdose is a real term

Overdose=/ Fatal

Just means acute toxicity. In which case the individual would receive supportive care and, very rarely flumazenil but if they're getting that they are probably dying and ate their bodyweight in benzos.

Etiz lethal dosage is lower but it'd still be a feat iirc, if used alone ofc.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Thu, 31 May 2018 21:42:18 EST ID:2X4ngL+O No.141635 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141628
This guy's probably damaged from psychosis though

Sad stuff OP. Takes time but you can hsal. Gotta pay the piper
>>
Cedric Dartfuck - Thu, 31 May 2018 22:49:04 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.141637 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141634
Fuck, I had some shit written up and closed the tab.

Regardless, sorry for lashing out OP. Clearly I don't understand the full story and am fully aware that I shouldn't have spouted shit I didn't fully understand.

Thanks for the correction tiny.
>>
Fuck Dorringkut - Thu, 31 May 2018 23:49:43 EST ID:Fug2rcKt No.141638 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141627

Lyrica withdrawal? Mine was bad because I had kindling. I withdrew 3 times, from therapeutic usage, and those withdrawals were a cakewalk compared to the 4th which was unexpectantly very bad.
>>
Cedric Dartfuck - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 14:14:27 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.141643 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141634
I guess on a sidenote would taking a fatal dose (ate double their bodyweight in benzos) be kinda like falling out from opiods or would it be it's own special hell?

nb unrelated to OP
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 20:54:14 EST ID:CyLvTdKk No.141648 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141643
Taking an actual benzodiazepine dosage equivalent of one's bodyweight is ridiculous and next to impossible for the majority of the population.
I expect that respiratory depression would be prominent. Take that as you will.

FULL FUCKING BUMP
>>
George Nipperstut - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 21:12:07 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.141649 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141648
My stoned ass was thinking 1mg per pound for some reason lol
>>
Lillian Bunbanks - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 21:36:21 EST ID:EugO19ID No.141650 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527903381282.png -(46219B / 45.14KB, 776x494) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>141648
America's opiate deluge is what's causing a lot of fear on the OD danger of benzos. People see minor celebrities dying of overdose with xanax listed in the toxicology report alongside fent and booze, and assume that the xanax must be equally lethal on it's own. I mean, just look at this chart for opioid involvement in benzodiazepine overdose.

I'm curious as to the 500 or so people that were successfully able to OD on benzos alone though. I mean, what scripted benzo user is going to be able to hoard their pills until they have their bodyweight in them?
>>
Fanny Bepperman - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 00:37:29 EST ID:INnlSvg6 No.141653 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141650
Benzos without opiates wouldn't mean just benzos solely. I'm sure those 500 people were taking benzos alongside some other heavy drugs, possibly alcohol.

I've read up somewhere that most benzo users are polydrug users, so it somewhat makes sense
>>
Jarvis Blythestock - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 17:30:48 EST ID:gKYSUe1E No.141671 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141441
Phenibut is a scam that's why it's not even in the nomenclature here. Baclofen is better for the same thing based on my experience.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 18:31:46 EST ID:ZWh/opqj No.141672 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141648
>>141643
Katz is correct it'd lead to respiratory depression afaik. Never seen/heard of a straight benzo od.

Mind you this is virtually impossible to do.

>>141649
Lol its cool. My math becomes shit once stoned too.

>>141650
It'd be Benzos + other cns depressants. Ie booze

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.