Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
What chem could I have possibly taken? by Nathaniel Chibberville - Mon, 21 May 2018 20:04:28 EST ID:fgfWy/89 No.141461 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526947468827.jpg -(237061B / 231.50KB, 1267x1285) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 237061
So I took some street bars to come down from an acid trip that had stopped being fun after a few hours. I ate 2 of them. They looked identical to pharma green bars but I'm certain they were presses because they didn't feel like normal xanax. Anyway, I took one and it didn't really do anything to stop the trip, it just calmed me down a bit. Then I ate the second one. I felt kinda barred out but I was still tripping. 45 minutes or maybe an hour after that its suddenly 6 hours later and I had smoked all of my weed. The next 6 hours was a brownout and I still felt the effects until like 4AM. Got some serious rebound anxiety today from it. It definitely wasn't clam because I've taken a bunch of that although it did feel similar. The blackout and hypnotic effects kind of reminded me of flam but I don't feel like the muscle relaxation aspect was as intense. Obviously none of you can tell me what was in these, but does this sound like any particular RC you've tried?
>>
Archie Goodlock - Mon, 21 May 2018 21:00:38 EST ID:Y2VMsxs5 No.141462 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Sounds like Clam man. I know you have experience with it, but the availability coupled with the price and length of effects makes it a popular drug to push. Easy to throw a little alprazolam in there for the initial rush and then let the clam take hold.

Good luck regardless.
>>
dr. m - Tue, 22 May 2018 21:13:41 EST ID:a0ZlnaWf No.141489 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141461

Sounds like high dose etizolam most likely. Did it have a taste or not? Etizolam has no taste, and the rebound anxiety for cLam is actually not that statistically common in users who don't use regularly or don't have anxiety. Long term cLam use has horrible rebound anxiety sure, but not really from single use. Its half life is too long.

Etizolam on the other hand can cause Xanax-like rebound anxiety. Even after not using any benzos apart from two days of 2.5mg lorazepam/day, I hadn't used any benzos in 8 months, and just 3 days of 0.5mg/day Xanax followed by a 1mg nightly dose caused substantial rebound anxiety. Etizolam is the same way but arguably not as bad.

tl;dr it was likely not cLam if two entire bars didn't cause full black out. In addition, it needs to be short or moderately short acting to cause rebound anxiety. It was most likely Etizolam or pressed Alprazolam.
>>
Phoebe Nillybedge - Tue, 22 May 2018 21:27:29 EST ID:Y2VMsxs5 No.141490 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141489
>The next 6 hours was a brownout

Sounds a little amnesiac to me.

Street presses scare the shit out of me. I remember the good old days of buying some of/all of a friends script. You knew what was in it, no questions asked. When ordering RCs on your own you at least know what it is and how to dose accordingly. There was a Vice video recently about fake xans in the UK. When they got around to actually testing street pressies in a lab, it ended up being mostly diclazepam with some alprazolam in it. I wonder if dealers are cutting shit with diclazepam to keep their customers from seizing out when 2 days off.
>>
Graham Dockleham - Wed, 23 May 2018 12:16:07 EST ID:hIWNlCmF No.141494 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141489
I don't think etiz would cause 6 hours of pure reckless blackout followed by browning out the rest of the day. Maybe it had a short acting benzo and a long acting benzo in the same press.
>>
Edward Sebberwat - Wed, 30 May 2018 03:05:22 EST ID:4sPaXZv0 No.141605 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141494
I've stupidly taken too much etiz before in the past and blackouts are very common. It's like things are going okay and then suddenly it's the next day and you have to hear from everyone else the insane shit you did. I remember taking fairly high doses of alprazolam when I had a script and I never got blackouts like etiz which leads me to believe that it has a very low threshold. I had to quit that shit because I would black out so much and would lose days and forget huge chunks of time even when conscious.

Etiz is absolutely awful for recreational use and not very effective for therapeutic use. Either I take too much and shit gets fucked or not enough and my anxiety is only barely alleviated. I think it's a drug you need to build a tolly for before you can use it recreationally but that sounds really backwards.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Wed, 30 May 2018 16:17:30 EST ID:ZWh/opqj No.141614 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141461
>people on /benz/ trying to pill id based on an anecdotal story

Cmon team we don't do thisnfor good reason.

OP you could have taken a lot of shit, God only knows, and maybe the sketchy street dealer or his china connect
>>
Mr bones - Sat, 09 Jun 2018 00:34:41 EST ID:CHgie5Eo No.141754 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528518881633.jpg -(915898B / 894.43KB, 1412x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>141461
I own 4mg green pressed bars still from quantik days on sharknet, look identical to 2mgs. Id never in my life eat a full bar unless i tried a 3rd first. Your bars could be 2-4mg and regardless which dose, 4-8mg will blackout me and you if you havent been a daily userr for abit.

First off xanax doesnt kill lsd but could kill off the headspace, visuals have always stayed for me on lsd+xanax just weaker. You basically blacked out due to not dosing smartly. Next time cut a bar in half and give it 30 minutes to work atleast. Always have your exit pill cut to a low to medium dose so you dont black out on psychedelics of all drugs.

You had xanax id assume, you aren't going to know the taste due to being on lsd so it could of been etizolam but xanax is alot more sedating. Etizolam has the major major effect of being hardly sedating thus it blacks people out. Atleast xanax you can sorta judge how fucked up you are due to how your body feels. Etizolam is almost all mental and has 0 body load so it can fool alot of people.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sat, 09 Jun 2018 13:08:39 EST ID:ZWh/opqj No.141761 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141754
>Etizolam is almost all mental and has 0 body load so it can fool alot of people.

What?

>Etizolam has the major major effect of being hardly sedating thus it blacks people out. Atleast xanax you can sorta judge how fucked up you are due to how your body feels
Nah man, just nah.

From the english to the information this is so wrong on so many levels. Was this post written while benzd?

Nb cause i don't even know what the fuck.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:08:04 EST ID:qExK9ErE No.141811 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141761
LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL
That post is so fucked. I can’t even.

A benzo blackout is a benzo blackout.

nb & shit

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.