420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Benzo/Phenibut rebound anxiety/slight withdrawal and oral surgery by Nicholas Gacklesedge - Thu, 31 May 2018 22:33:25 EST ID:CNdd49Lr No.141636 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1527820405846.jpg -(80282B / 78.40KB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 80282
I'm having my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow and they will be putting me to sleep for the procedure. I'm currently slightly withdrawing from 14+ days of going between clonazolam and phenibut, taking one one day, one the other. There's no way I'll be sleeping tonight and overall pretty on edge. I'm curious if there is anything I should know about before hand or anything I should say to them before hand? I've been debating taking a very small dose tonight even 6 hours before the procedure just to level me out, but I am just extremely nervous about not telling them about any medication I'm on and something going wrong. I believe they will be using Novocain with Epinephrine, and I'm really worried that it will push me over the edge and cause me to have a reaction since I'm already in a pretty anxious state and epinephrine can likely make that more intense...

I know I'm probably over reacting but would really love if anyone had insight.
>>
Edwin Gottingchetch - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 09:43:08 EST ID:IbGW7lpt No.141654 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i mean, if theyre sedating you you might wanna mention your huge tolerance for sedatives. just seems like it makes sense.
>>
Graham Pickstock - Wed, 06 Jun 2018 17:24:44 EST ID:LITETc4h No.141719 Ignore Report Quick Reply
do you think they're gonna arrest you if you mention that you take drugs without an rx? I talk to doctors about my drug use all the time and none of them do shit. i dont think they even can, legally.
>>
William Bomblechine - Wed, 06 Jun 2018 19:21:45 EST ID:/nKr9FU2 No.141721 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141719
actually possessing rx drug without a perscription is not legal and yes, you can get arrested for that, though it rarely happens
>>
Sidney Chammerfan - Wed, 06 Jun 2018 21:09:23 EST ID:EugO19ID No.141723 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>141721
Important thing to bring up here is that neither of the drugs OP mentions is RX in the USA. Docs can't get you arrested for taking grey-market drugs, but they sure can judge you and list you as a drug seeker. FWIW OP I take phenibut in sub gram amounts about 3 times a week with etiz or booze on days off.

You might get nitrous if you're loaded and pay for fancy dental care, but I wouldn't worry about the Novocaine. Let them know you take benzos, but you don't have to go in depth about what it is you take. They will adjust accordingly.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.