Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Taper/Weaning by Unknown - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 17:49:32 EST ID:sD4LoIab No.142096 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530740972215.jpg -(23094B / 22.55KB, 288x347) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 23094
SO, My girlfriend got a script of 1mg kpins and we decided to have fun, well we kept getting them. :/ Now, we cant function once again, taking very infrequent breaks. eventually it led to buying bars or any benzo to get by on the street. I don't W/d really at all but she will go into seizures and physios Well, I am going to the doc next week for 90 bars and now we got into opiates a little in the mix(did percs and a little dope) now ill be getting subs too(just bought a sub to get by). Point is im going to wean off both and so is she. Then the rest are for emergencies and well when a buddy might be hurtin. ;D

WHAT IS THE BEST WEAN/TAPE SCHEDULE FOR XANAX? She has enough kpins(i hope) till my appointment. I will give any info. needed to help her figure out her taper schedule and not be scared her appointment, wont be in time so she will have to use the xans. cause i am seasoned opiate user. I know the deal. She just wen to the doc back in the day and got help and stopped. ME, well Ive shot dope and detoxed on my own. I am very aware of my intentions and have zero want to be stuck here. I just stick to kratom and weed normally but now we need to get out of this. Im her bf though she don't want here all this from me so someone please help out a couple trying to get better and have with benzos on occasion like we have for 2 years. We just tested the water and partied a little too much lately ahaha!
>>
Unknown - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 19:09:20 EST ID:sD4LoIab No.142098 Ignore Report Quick Reply
No one???
>>
Hugh Fullerlere - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 20:14:54 EST ID:a8kg7tiN No.142099 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Learn to use google
Look up the ashton manual
Nb
>>
Priscilla Deckleway - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 21:11:48 EST ID:4tkS9uT7 No.142102 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Check the BWB OP for information on tapering with different benzos. Kpins and xanax are known as some of the hardest benzos to come off of, but you'll find everything you need in the BWB thread.

Good luck and maybe try reading some threads on the first page before making a thread next time.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Thu, 05 Jul 2018 01:20:20 EST ID:t8lReBf3 No.142104 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>142096
A rapid taper involves decreases the dosage by 10% per week for a 10 week taper.

The Ashton Manual, however, refers to individuals eventually becoming stabilized on a long-lasting benzodiazepine (e.g. diazepam) and then fully tapering off of that long-lasting benzo.

OP - just do not abruptly stop taking benzos. If your girl is already seizing out then it wouldn't be a bad idea to get her into treatment for benzo withdrawal so that she can have a medically supervised taper.

https://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/
>>
Unknown - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 18:53:54 EST ID:sD4LoIab No.142130 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530917634626.jpg -(57345B / 56.00KB, 700x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>142104 Its not that she is W/ding, we have enough till my appointment. If she stops cold turkey, no Buenos. Its only been about 2 months of everyday use. Mostly, 2-4 mg a day of xanax, on occasion a couple more. Kpins she can 1mg and be fine whole day maybe 2mg depending on past dosage/type of benzo, in recent days before taking the 2mgs of kpins.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:56:10 EST ID:cMlu86J3 No.142196 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>142130
Okay, but it sounds like your girl is experiencing withdrawal effects IF she does not take alprazolam or clonazepam daily. This is why I mentioned tapering. The addiction only gets worse the longer it continues.
Taper.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:58:13 EST ID:cMlu86J3 No.142197 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>142130
Also, you asked for a taper schedule and I provided one.
I don’t know what else you want, OP.

nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.