Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
waht kind of dose should I be taking for recrearion by Nell Clembledetch - Sat, 07 Jul 2018 13:27:29 EST ID:RCcJ2WCD No.142138 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530984449135.gif -(323851B / 316.26KB, 399x301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 323851
I ended up finding some old ativan from when I was underage that my mom though wa s good idea to keep around I guess. I've tried taking a bout 1 mg and the effects I get are lackluster. I dont want to over do it and just trying to find out a good dosage to take. informally I dont have too many of these guys.
>>
Shit Chommerbanks - Sat, 07 Jul 2018 23:36:20 EST ID:QH0pCfaU No.142144 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I like the Bluelight benzodiazepine conversion table. Ignoring half-life (don't ignore half-life) 1mg of Ativan would be equivalent to a quarter of a Xanax bar. My benzo tolerance is very low so if I was you, I'd try 2mg if I'm drinking a few beers, or 4-8mg if I wanted to get downright benzed.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:53:32 EST ID:cMlu86J3 No.142195 Ignore Report Quick Reply
If 1mg is giving minimal effects this is not out of the ordinary. 1mg lorazepam = 0.5mg alprazolam. However, lorazepam does last longer.
As a whole lorazepam is generally regarded as shit for recreation. You could slowly bump up your dosage in 0.5-1.0mg increments until you are where you want to be at. I would avoid alcohol your first times with benzos because blackouts become much more prominent. Smoking weed is quite popular with benzos and much less dangerous.

>>142144
4-8mg of lorazepam as a starter dosage? You’re out of your head.
1mg lorazepam with minimal effects should NOT lead to the idea of quadruple or octuple the dosage.
>>
Charlotte Billingbury - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:48:58 EST ID:1qxI/jIC No.142199 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>142195
You got the math wrong, I was talking doubling or quadrupling. I figured 2mg might be a minimal "recreational" dose if that is equivalent to 1mg of alprazolam, and also considering if OP finds 1mg lackluster.

But yea definitely don't try 8mg all at once.
Also if it's any similar to, say, phenazepam then memory loss and illusion of sobriety would be a serious problem.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 00:43:39 EST ID:t8lReBf3 No.142221 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>142199
I am benz'd, but how is my math wrong? You stated 4-8mg lorazepam (without booze), which I mirrored in my reply. A quarter bar of alprazolam = 0.5mg alprazolam = 1mg lorazepam.
Eh, 2-3mg lorazepam may be "recreational" as in that it is above medicinal limits, but this does not guarantee a benzo high (or whatever effect OP desires to achieve). Lorazepam is strange in that there is a strict dichotomy between individuals who hate and individuals who moderately enjoy the drug.

>Don't try 8mg all at once
But, you suggested 4-8mg all at once without alcohol.
Don't send mixed signals and then proceed to call me out on false bullshit, dude.

>Illusions of sobriety
I already addressed delusions of sobriety in my first post.

nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.