Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

How long for physical addiction and... by Alice Duckforth - Mon, 07 Jan 2019 06:25:15 EST ID:6NiIqVD7 No.145108 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1546860315826.png -(572220B / 558.81KB, 640x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 572220
So I've just got back a source for diazpama
Me I wanna know how long it takes until you start getting addicted ?

I've fucked with these in the past a long with etizolam an other rc stuff then just stopped.
Got these an zoppies mainly for sleep but I've been taken then cos I like them as well.

>How often can you take them without getting withdrawals?
>I was taking them last night and drank a fair bit,I know it's dangerous but can handle my ale an drugs so I wasn't passing out but what I have noticed I've woke up without a hangover is this due to the Valium working on the Gabba receptors ?
> BIG question how come when I use them to go asleep I only get like 5 hours but when I wake up I feel fresh and like that's more than enough sleep ?

Btw I know the dangers of this drug I'm putting me stash away now till end of next week or somthing so I don't start devolving addictions or tolllerences
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 09:05:31 EST ID:XkdLSsRD No.145177 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>145108
>I wanna know how long it takes until you start getting addicted ?
Hard to say. Most medical literature says 2-3 weeks, YMMV. The longer youre on the train the harder it is to get off.

I didn't find stopping after years of use to be THAT awful but for others its living hell.

>How often can you take them without getting withdrawals?
Every individual will be different. The best answer is infrequently as possible.

I'd say once biweekly would be pretty conservative, maybe you could handle more frequent. YMMV. Trying to take benzos long term without medical supervision is kind of like rolling dice.

>I was taking them last night and drank a fair bit,I know it's dangerous but can handle my ale an drugs so I wasn't passing out but what I have noticed I've woke up without a hangover is this due to the Valium working on the Gabba receptors ?

Really unlikely. There are a lot of other factors that play more heavily into hangovers. Like hydration.

>BIG question how come when I use them to go asleep I only get like 5 hours but when I wake up I feel fresh and like that's more than enough sleep ?

That's kind of strange. what dosage? If it's a smaller dosage, your tolerance could impact how long you sleep for. It's impossible to attribute it directly to anything. Maybe you suffer from undiagnosed sleep issues (rem cycle disorder) that is indirectly treated by rhe benzo.

>Btw I know the dangers of this drug I'm putting me stash away now till end of next week or somthing so I don't start devolving addictions or tolllerences
Yeah man, you're playing with fire. These are hard drugs.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Sun, 13 Jan 2019 23:19:58 EST ID:t8lReBf3 No.145198 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>145108
>Without getting withdrawals?
Benzos are not intended for usage over 2-4 weeks. Anything over that is getting into the danger zone of physical addiction. The Ashton Manual indicates that physical withdrawal for typical benzos sets in between 6 and 26 weeks of usage, but newer literature suggests a shorter time period as per TinyTrip's reply above.

>Receptors
Well, it isn't uncommon for someone to take a benzo to help deal with a hangover. But, I haven't necessarily heard of someone no longer getting hangovers because they take benzos. Short-term, I have heard anecdotal reports of people taking a benzo on a night of drinking and having a less harsh hangover.

>5 hours of sleep
People get better quality of sleep when taking a benzo/z-drug rather than drinking. If you feel that 5 hours is adequate I personally do not see a problem with this. 6-8 hours is standard, but 5 hours isn't horrendous.

>I know the dangers
Good, stop while ahead.

Advertise With Us
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.