Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Pregabalin on the next day (tolerance) by Isabella Smallfuck - Tue, 08 Jan 2019 05:06:54 EST ID:F/3q7gjJ No.145123 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1546942014157.jpg -(47536B / 46.42KB, 540x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 47536
Hi, not sure if this is the right board for Lyrica (pregabalin). I apologize in advance.

I got some pregabalin pills from a friend yesterday. It was my first time taking pregabalin so I took two. My friend (by mistake) said they were 150mg pills, but after I had taken them I realized the package said 300mg. According to the internet this was a high-medium dose so it was all good.

After an hour I started feeling sedated and walking felt like I was a puppet on a string. I tried to focus, drank some coffee, but my head was so heavy and my vision bluzzy that I had to close them and lie down. I saw some mild CEVs and drifted to sleep.

I woke up seven hours later still feeling a bit odd. My eye-hand coordination was fucked and I felt really carefree like I was on xanax. Now it's been a bit over 12 hours since my dose. I don't feel the effects anymore, only slight tiredness. I still have one day of holiday before work and I kinda want to try pregabalin again, but this time only 300mgs. If I take 300mg now, will it be a complete waste? How long does it take for pregabalin tolerance build up? Are there any ways of boosting the high besides alcohol and benzos?
>>
Simon Shittingman - Tue, 08 Jan 2019 09:44:25 EST ID:Dh9REPVT No.145125 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Fair warning, tolerance builds up fast and the withdrawal can be nasty, almost like a benzo + opiate withdrawal combined. I used it for getting off H and had issues coming off it even after using it for only a little while (at pretty huge doses though).

The high can be great though. Smoke some weed with it.
>>
Frederick Tootstock - Tue, 08 Jan 2019 12:06:44 EST ID:NVx4SelS No.145126 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>145123
as has been said WD is nasty. I used to take 1-2grams lyrica and never took it regularly. it wont be a "waste" for you to take 300mg but it wont be as intense as the first time, which it sounds like that's what you want.
>>
drm - Tue, 08 Jan 2019 14:40:46 EST ID:FahpUBis No.145127 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>145123

While you might be fine this one time, this is a drug class with tolerance increases that do NOT fuck around. All three of the common gabapentinoids (gabapentin, pregabalin, and phenibut) raise tolerance like no other.

Honestly man theres only two ways to use gaba/pregabalin recreationally. You either do a massive dose very rarely like seriously every 2 weeks max, or you keep you doses extremely low and dose 2-3x/week in combination with 2-4 servings of booze and a medium dose of benzos.

Basically benzos should be the main course, with low low doses of gabapentinoid, booze, and/or muscle relaxers ontop.

It's basically 1+1+2= 6 though, so be extremely careful and learn your limits.

Lately I've been using like 2.5 servings of booze with three 5mg flexeril tablets, 100-300mg of staggered gabapentin, 0.5-2mg xanax (low dose for me), alongside 50mg hydroxyzine and 100ug clonidine.

Basically the gabapentin just magnifies the benzos and booze etc, metaphorically similar to how benzo and barbiturate combo works, its to do with the sodium in channel in thatone drug increases the duration the channel is open, and the other increases the rate the ions or whatever pass through the channel itself.

Now I'm not saying specifically that's how benzo+gabapentin works in a technical sense, but it's how the combo should be treated in terms of risk.

Gabapentinoids impact GABA-b instead of GABA-a like benzos, but booze and other gabaergics arent very selective and hit a lot of spots.

If you want to play it super safe, weed+gabapentinoids is always a somewhat safe bet. You could also combine with kratom as a safer alternative to big boy opioids.
>>
Graham Dosslefield - Wed, 09 Jan 2019 11:06:47 EST ID:F/3q7gjJ No.145137 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Holy shit. I didn't realize gabapentinoids were so complicated. I read up on the possible WDs and, man, that sucks. Thanks for the info, everyone. I didn't take Lyrica yesterday, but today I'll try it with some Xanax and weed. I'll probably doze off pretty quickly.

>If you want to play it super safe, weed+gabapentinoids is always a somewhat safe bet.
By "safe" do you mean low risk of overdose or do gabapentinoids fuck up your brain?
>>
Doris Pigglesteck - Fri, 11 Jan 2019 20:56:35 EST ID:1Z7tCgOv No.145170 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1547258195361.jpg -(52770B / 51.53KB, 486x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>145137
Yeh I might scripted them soon, if I do I guess I won't be doing much while on them
>>
Cornelius Himmerhitch - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 09:25:40 EST ID:s4kW69bz No.145179 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>145137
I used pregabalin for months, 150mg twice a day and stopped without tapering, didn't notice any wd, but it's possible to experience them for sure.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.