420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Story Time by Cornelius Tillingwill - Wed, 10 May 2017 02:34:34 EST ID:2k54T+z6 No.403202 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1494398074920.jpg -(226914B / 221.60KB, 563x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 226914
I'll start off by saying that I am a 24 year old failed detransitioned transperson. The gender binary has been utterly shattered for me.

Just recently I went to a semi-nice burger restaurant with my dad a few nights ago and I noticed a boyish girl with a mustache and goatee. My mind instantly recognized an ftm behind the register. I was like oh cool this is only the third ftm I've "seen out in the wild". I also knew that once we were out of earshot that my dad would make some sort of wise ass joke and he did. The fuck part about it for me was I did participate in the wise assery. I told him "I said I knew you would say some shit like that."

This is most recent experience with a transman. And I feel like a dickhead.

As for my own little journey I started HRT in 2015 did sort of well got really good body shape going and quit. See I have a metabolic syndrome and I have a drinking problem. This impeded my feminization as I couldn't afford to really take care of myself nor could my body properly absorb the mones. Last year I started again I had relapsed into drinking after some five months of sobriety. However this time the feminization was pretty bad my body was frankly quite gross. It wasn't working out for me. So I quit again.

Now I'm sitting here in my grandmother's house trying to rebuild my life with forty five days of sobriety. Contemplating how to actually transition without being a complete and utter train wreck. I read that it takes quite a long time to fully recover from years of heavy drinking physically and psychologically.

I'm flat broke right now and owe thousands of dollars. My family is frankly not the group of people a transperson wants to be anywhere around. Especially my grandmother who is dying of slow growth cancer. My mom is a more difficult problem for so many reasons. There is literally nobody in my family that I could say would be okay with or okay with my transition under any circumstances.

So I'm sitting here thinking what should I do? I have ideas like wait and be like Caitlyn Jenner, you know be closeted have kids and transition as a middle aged fuck. I can try to transition sooner and probably get killed or end up homeless as fuck. Or I can get creative be the tranny version of Eminem.

On a more personal level I can say I have no idealistic notions about womanhood. I can say that I'm a two-spirit in the native american tradition. And I don't actually want to be a woman I just want to be pretty. I also have no desire to be anywhere near a women restroom the pussy smell is just too dank for me.
>>
Caroline Cuddledudging - Wed, 10 May 2017 02:41:09 EST ID:QJeny3s8 No.403203 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>403202

Why do you feel the need to transition now? You said it yourself, you don't want to be a woman, you want to be pretty. It seems to me that you have a drinking problem. I have the same issue, and I'm drunk all the time. But if you just want to be pretty, embrace the cuteboi and if you love your body when you decide to move on later it will be easier.
>>
Cornelius Tillingwill - Wed, 10 May 2017 02:49:34 EST ID:2k54T+z6 No.403204 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494398974920.jpg -(111685B / 109.07KB, 482x699) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>403203
>Why do you feel the need to transition now?
I feel the need to transition into le pic related.
>You said it yourself, you don't want to be a woman, you want to be pretty.
Yeah and women are pretty.
>It seems to me that you have a drinking problem.
I said that in the OP sweetie.
>I have the same issue, and I'm drunk all the time.
Yeah that's what it is. Thats probably the reason you missed where I said that I have a drinking problem.
>But if you just want to be pretty, embrace the cuteboi and if you love your body when you decide to move on later it will be easier.
I am trust me and doing that. But I don't know what you mean by decide to move on.
>>
Ernest Gattingshit - Wed, 10 May 2017 03:16:44 EST ID:W33OzG35 No.403205 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>403202

you say the gender binary has been shattered for you yet... you dont think men can be pretty?
you said it yourself, you're two spirit, two spirit people dont take HRT.

But regardless of all that, you need to have a sound mind before undergoing transition, as you said the last tiem you transitioned you became a train wreck, maybe transition isnt the best option for someone trying to kick an addiction.
Again you dont need to transition to be pretty, just be yourself, be male and me yourself, theres no point taking off your mask and putting on another one, let the air hit your face, be yourself as you are now.

Looks fade, body attributes fade, life is fleeting, why make a permanent decision for something that would take years or thousands of dollars to accomplish for such a short period of your life, taking HRT is for people who believe they are women and desire to life life as the woman they think they are.
So just be yourself, dont let things hold you back from expressing your true feelings, you dont need to be a tranny to accomplish what you want to accomplish.

So, dont go chasin' waterfalls, stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used too etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEtxJ4-sh4
>>
Cornelius Tillingwill - Wed, 10 May 2017 03:49:07 EST ID:2k54T+z6 No.403206 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494402547920.jpg -(2320992B / 2.21MB, 1150x2750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>403205
>you say the gender binary has been shattered for you yet... you dont think men can be pretty?you said it yourself, you're two spirit, two spirit people dont take HRT.
Okay your definitely speculating. A two-spirit is a person born in the opposite genders body.

>But regardless of all that, you need to have a sound mind before undergoing transition, as you said the last tiem you transitioned you became a train wreck, maybe transition isnt the best option for someone trying to kick an addiction. Again you dont need to transition to be pretty, just be yourself, be male and me yourself, theres no point taking off your mask and putting on another one, let the air hit your face, be yourself as you are now.
You just smell to me or something. I don't know what it is you stink.

>Looks fade, body attributes fade, life is fleeting, why make a permanent decision for something that would take years or thousands of dollars to accomplish for such a short period of your life, taking HRT is for people who believe they are women and desire to life life as the woman they think they are. So just be yourself, dont let things hold you back from expressing your true feelings, you dont need to be a tranny to accomplish what you want to accomplish.
Do you know who I am beyond what you can see on your computer screen. You look like a girl and not be one. I guess in my mind I'm a woman but being practical and realistic. I know that my physical form will never be the scientific definition of a woman.

Sure I can be "womanesque" but short of God-like intervention or some extremely advanced medical procedure I can never be a woman. I can style my hair, wear makeup and wear certain clothes. Maybe even have a little surgery. But still not going to meet the objective and scientific definition of female.
>>
Ernest Gattingshit - Wed, 10 May 2017 07:53:25 EST ID:W33OzG35 No.403207 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>403206

yawn/10

if you want my honest advice on your situation you gotta know that we're both on the same field and we're both playing baseball, if you want to have fun you gotta throw the ball to where i can hit it, im a girl so you'd have to throw slow, but instead you throw me a free walk so here i am walking, just dawdling along boring both of us.

Better luck next time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opWYnUpNtG8
>>
Cornelius Tillingwill - Wed, 10 May 2017 15:02:52 EST ID:2k54T+z6 No.403210 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494442972920.jpg -(88926B / 86.84KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>403207
Sweetie I haven't played baseball in years since I was a kid. I'm not playing baseball II'm living in the real world. Brutal gritty post-modern reality.
>>
Ernest Gattingshit - Wed, 10 May 2017 18:23:58 EST ID:W33OzG35 No.403211 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>403210

haha :)
>>
Hedda Blebbledock - Wed, 10 May 2017 19:03:55 EST ID:LT9mTvrG No.403212 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494457435814.jpg -(154757B / 151.13KB, 1680x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
You can either laugh or cry.
Post-Modernism sucks.
>>
Fucking Choffingnark - Thu, 18 May 2017 01:09:09 EST ID:LTjOBmjG No.403263 Ignore Report Quick Reply
How about stop dressing up your weird fetish with a name probably made up to legitimize transgenderism retrospectively in history.

Are you even native american? Geez you took their land, their women and their culture and now you want to take their history and terms too.

You drank too much and you had some stupid ideas. Big surprise.
>>
Fucking Grimdock - Thu, 18 May 2017 16:45:23 EST ID:2k54T+z6 No.403269 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>403263
I am partially native American.
Also I've never killed anyone.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.