420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
IT DOESN'T GET BETTER by Martha Gammerlit - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 16:15:05 EST ID:SWTY+VO+ No.404264 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1507839305262.jpg -(50677B / 49.49KB, 584x759) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 50677
OH GOD IT'S ALL REAL IT HURTS I SHOULDN'T HAVE DOUBTED YOU I SHOULDNT HAVE LET YOU MAKE ME DOUBT IT AAHHHHHH
I BLAME YOU I BLAME YOUUUUUUU

seriously, like fuck this shit why did i want to switch to the hardmode gender right before the world crashes&burns anyways. bullshit.
>>
Professor Messer - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 16:29:01 EST ID:Cb32bg08 No.404265 Ignore Report Quick Reply
"Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven."
>>
Walking in the dark by the light of love. - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 16:41:32 EST ID:Cb32bg08 No.404266 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507840892512.jpg -(500224B / 488.50KB, 900x506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Flesh is flesh and Spirit is spirit.

I cannot say all this below for sure, but here is my opinion desu:

Fret not over concerns of this world, nor this present life, my child.

If you transitioned wrongly, perhaps it was because the Creator called it forth.

Perhaps it is only your perception that there is anything wrong.

Our mind of course works differently in different circumstances sometimes.

We all have a personal cross to bear, specific to the individual.
Our "cross" may manifest itself differently, and in not always apparent appearances.

"It is the Glory of the LORD to conceal a matter. It is the honor of a King to search out a matter."

All is yet to be revealed.
>>
James Hashway - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 16:46:57 EST ID:+UCQLacm No.404267 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>404264

See!!! i told you!!!!!

No seriously, no idea what you're talking about.
>>
Albert Chanderhall - Wed, 18 Oct 2017 02:48:10 EST ID:8R297Jbm No.404302 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>404264
Fuck you, I'll beat this thing. There is no anything else. I have to get the hang of manning the fuck up and be able to explode in people's faces if they prove to be despicable pieces of garbage, as many simply do, and it is not some fucking duty of myself to mutilate myself with chemicals to establish my goodness by making myself more visually appealing and even more inhibited from kicking ass, people are shits and sweetening myself to lie to myself about that, and to pretend to them to be unaware of that would be a humongous crime.

I'm not saying any of you could be cured, there is far too much associated damage linked to other social factors, and the whole meme of transpeople as some sort of "universally hateable group" for everyone to conveniently grab at if ever they have a craving to beat up on someone, not being picky about who their target would be, that makes this whole mess many times worse.

The cure won't come in time, sooner they'll figure out how to make several times as many people gender dysphoric, autogynophilic, autoandrophobic and ultra-gay. Because the world is full of bastards, and all the repressed people can't resist a horrorshow, the world will more and more embrace sadistically staring at particularly bad trans-anguish stories and all sorts of related crap. There is indeed no light at the end of the tunnel.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.