420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
"Feminization Mind-Control" and Programming Program by trans_victim_cointelpro_usa - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 14:57:17 EST ID:BWXlcZwV No.404621 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515355037230.jpg -(12907B / 12.60KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 12907
Be careful if you are transgendered and you are presently experiencing in your life and out in society random "feminization" or "feminization programming" by an unknown assailant or various government or local programs and things like this.

An example would be gangstalking or organized harassment.

It may be part of what started as Barack Obama's program to murder United States Citizens. They find people who are susceptible to their "feminization programming" and then after they condition them and put them under their 'mind-control programming' out in U.S. society or elsewhere in the world, when their defenses are down, chances are it may be to "soften you up" before pulling off an unconstitutional and wrongful murder.

I typed this up very quickly, and I apologize if I did not explain enough. For more information research the popular information out there today on the increasingly popular "gangstalking" phenomenon or the phenomenon of "government feminization programming" such as that found on /lgbt/ on the future.

Thank you for your time. They are in the wrong. It is part of the modern problems with society. Often, if you use the internet frequently, the United States will likely contract that actual feminization work out to to contractors, especially groups like illegal immigrants or mercenary groups from places like Africa.

A majority of the people involved in Gangstalking in the United States seem to be of African descent, which I think speaks volumes of what I would refer to the "sins of the African race". Anybody who researches Barack Obama or the Democrat party in the United States would be familiar with what I am referring to.

Just like Putin has his shills online in Russia, the United States has their shills online. I am reaching out and telling other trans people this information, has a trans person myself who think that trans people might be particularly susceptible to government murder, harassment and wrongful persecution and things like this.
>>
trans_victim_cointelpro_usa - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 15:02:11 EST ID:BWXlcZwV No.404622 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515355331220.jpg -(213804B / 208.79KB, 1007x1220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Here is one such example of the United States contracting work out to mercenary groups, which could easily be for the purpose of targeting United States Ctiizens an other Westerners, whether they are transgendered or not.

I am posting here, because like I said, transgender is a popular thing in intelligence circles, and it is sort of an oddity to psychologists and what not... I fear that they may be particularly susceptible people.

Stay strong sisters and brothers. If I could choose, I'd say everybody deserves a decent chance at life.
>>
Cedric Wiffingway - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 16:34:22 EST ID:Mh9Cu0qP No.404623 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>404621

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqjU47kAN1g

subliminal feminisation
spreading across the nation
leading to castration
they are probably Haitian
or of African descent.
no time to lament
all the time and money spent
on your medical treatment
Got you questioning the meanin
Of what it means to be a man
or a woman
But you're too busy growing cans
to realise you're being brainwashed
by government psy-ops
Co-ordinated plot
to turn you into a thot
Government Conspiracy, i think not
psychosis brought on by drug consumption
this guy got a lot of gumption
to make the assumption
that we are brainwashed individuals

yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh booooooooooi *mic drop*
>>
Albert Serrynudge - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 18:27:50 EST ID:kmR9JB/1 No.404626 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515367670945.png -(166246B / 162.35KB, 500x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS NOWHERE
>>
Eliza Crudgeridge - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 16:29:28 EST ID:qvvMo5m0 No.404629 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hello and welcome back to our newest and most popular game show!

Troll or Alt-Right?!

The questions are tricky, the answers are confusing!

Where the facts are made up and the points don't matter!

nb for prosterity
>>
Jesuit Order - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 06:06:21 EST ID:0lK43etW No.404630 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515495981865.jpg -(14267B / 13.93KB, 359x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Ask yourself this.

When was the last time you had sex?

If it was around the same time that I posted this thread then perhaps there is an alignment in conspiracy theories.

Perhaps you should start questioning motives a bit to try to get to the truth of the matter to either try to prove or disprove.

Of course only if you are strong enough to do so....if you think it is too much for you or that you cannot handle such thoughts or such things in your life then maybe it would be better to not even get involved investigating "conspiracies" and whatnot, whether local or otherwise.
>>
Jesuit Order - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 06:24:28 EST ID:0lK43etW No.404631 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515497068675.jpg -(62583B / 61.12KB, 781x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
disclaimer: I am, however, both a noob trans-researcher and also a noob conspiracy theorist, so I don't have any conclusive evidence by any means......these opinions are drawn through experiences and novice research
>>
Wesley Shakestone - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 15:32:42 EST ID:f5+QyHOm No.404633 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>trannies existed in greek times, as did pedophilia and homo sex
>trannies existed in the 1800s
>trannies exist now
it's not a conspiracy, there's just outliers in society that do this kind of stuff. deal.
>>
Archie Copperhare - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 15:03:18 EST ID:t0kq8sti No.404636 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>I listened to /pol/ and I can't rectify it with my trannyness

How about grow up?
>>
John Gankinned - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 09:00:35 EST ID:FMbLOoxP No.404639 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Take your meds, please, your family are worried about you.
>>
Rebecca Sobbershit - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 15:37:25 EST ID:ImY/LGTn No.404671 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I really like Isabella Valentine fem programming hypnosis audio files, discovered it on pirate bay and been a tucked sissy ever since.
>>
Hamilton Brushstock - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 01:12:56 EST ID:I11qiGXD No.404700 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>404621
this is insane.
>>
Nathaniel Trotbury - Fri, 09 Feb 2018 01:27:20 EST ID:BcldsTZf No.404782 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518157640447.jpg -(136587B / 133.39KB, 1600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Thanks for the info, OP.
>>
Thomas Pickhood - Fri, 16 Feb 2018 20:45:17 EST ID:c9nB7MOl No.404830 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>404621
Get out of here with that. I’m transgender and a “targeted individual,” I know hundreds of them and have been involved with that community for the last half-decade. At no point did “they” ever try to “feminize” me, if anything they discouraged and relentlessly tortured me for it. The closest thing I can think of to other victims claiming to have been “feminized” would be the bombardment of homophobic harassment some straight men receive, and it hasn’t succeeded in changing the gender identities or sexual orientations of any of them. Also, if this were really going on as you claim it is, I think there would be more transgender victims out there. There aren’t. Out of the maybe hundreds of people I’ve encountered who claim to be victims of organized stalking and electronic harassment, only three of them were transgender, myself included, The other two are now dead, making myself the singular openly transgender person out of over 800 alleged victims i’m currently in contact with through social media. There is no leftist deep state black project feminization agend entwined with post-MKULTRA/COINTELPRO, if anything LGBT people ought to be cautious as they are more likely to be targeted and targeted the most severely.
>>
Basil Clayridge - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 11:03:59 EST ID:DJMnN8vh No.404836 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518883439837.jpg -(30767B / 30.05KB, 435x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>ZOG is using the transgender lifestyle as a tool for population control and eugenics.
>>
Simon Sammerstone - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 02:00:56 EST ID:Z3QDnTWN No.404851 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1519282856620.gif -(705851B / 689.31KB, 350x272) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>404621
>HWNEN U HIT THA JENK 2 FUCKIN HARD B4 GOIN ON /POL./
>>
Frederick Churrypit - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 01:52:18 EST ID:OPFCAwhQ No.404883 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520751138466.png -(109209B / 106.65KB, 298x422) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>404621
It sounds like crazy talk but hear me out I've been stalked several times online by some strange ass fucks trying to pretend to be my friend. They size you up then create some dumb character they think vibes right with you and a bunch of fake friends for them too that nobody knows. This wasn't no lonely guy or troll. This was some serious group effort going down. And when you talk with them they're always bringing up these silly ass questions that only have one answer. Eventually I asked this one hoe why the fuck she was wasting my time making me state the obvious, but then I realized there's no way this hoe is real. What kind of hoe asks me so many questions? The smart ones don't come out of their room, y'know? You gotta hit them from behind while they're reading some fucking book. So I was like alright whatever I'll play your game girl and see what you got, and man it was some serious ass creepy shit. I couldn't even keep playing along and I don't let nothing wear me down. I could see they were warming and buttering me up into talking about whatever the fuck it was they wanted me to believe. I was saying shit I don't even believe. So next time I said c'mon man, chill. Just chill. They're striped thigh highs. You don't see those on chocolate legs on your anime bitches. I would ask if you being serious but you being too serious man. Just take it easy. I'm trying to enjoy my day here and you're making noise with these stupid ass questions and remarks. Man if you wanna carry heavy weight, go hit the gym and lift some real weight. The sun's shining and there's booty for you to be slamming. If you can't laugh or get some ass at least beat your dick or something man. Do some blow or something. Sometimes you gotta know the darkness to know the light. I don't know what your problem is but you ain't fooling nobody. Someone would have to be desperate and stupid not to be able to tell these guys and girls are fake. And you ain't gonna cure their stupidity so don't bother getting yourself all uptight for nothing. Y'know someone's out there waiting for you and you making them ache by making them wait for this shit. If it makes you happy go join a UFO club, but don't waste your life trying to figure out what these crazy ass guys are smoking unless you wanna smoke it. People you think are your friends will put you in the loony bin then your life is over it's finished, not even your friends will be able to help you out, and there ain't nobody that want that not even the ones that wanna die.
>>
Sophie Femmleshit - Tue, 20 Mar 2018 00:05:05 EST ID:2MZ+/S9J No.404916 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>404883
>>404830
This is why I just pretend to be a boy still online. Sweet invisibility!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.