420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Nobody Gets It by Fanny Duckridge - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 04:26:01 EST ID:iZ0fw2jn No.404814 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1518600361690.png -(253449B / 247.51KB, 464x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 253449
Basically at this point I'm about $40'000 dollars in debt and essentially blacklisted because I can't tolerate the jooze. Mainly because they're a vainglorious group of desert nomads who can not be conviced that they are not God's chosen people. They're also a bunch of intollerant bigots of the worst sort. I've met more tollerant Neo-Nazis than them. Unfortunately I easily can be confused for a Jew in certain circumstances and have been on several ocassions.

Unfortunately this is making my personal life very difficult since people have been lead to believe that this Jewish cult is the penultimate guardian of personal and political freedom. I mean my dating life and my transition have been made impossible. They can't stand the fact that I wont drink their koolaid. And they're using the fact my personal sexuality against me for their evil agenda.

I mean personally I just want to reduce the amount of body hair I have and dress like a girl when I have sex. Honestly why cant these people understand that dabling in consentual minge licking and safe pussy fucking isnt incompatible with being transgender or pansexual. Like sure, in all likelyhood I won't have children and I'll probably get married to a slightly older guy with a 8 inch dick. But it doesnt mean I can't like pussy too or even more.

But you know the Abrahamites don't like that sort of thing. They certainly dont like being exposed. They can't take a joke and will kill someone for saying bad things about them. But they certainly dont like anything pertaining to the LGBT community, inb4 numerous disinfo arguments. I've been living in a Jewish area of town for sometime now;this may as well be Brooklyn.

I just want to teach Art History, Curate and make Art.
>>
Fanny Duckridge - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 04:38:31 EST ID:iZ0fw2jn No.404815 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've also been working in restaurants and customer service which is dangerous as fuck, resaurants are dangerous. It's even more dangerous when you hate the damn jooze.
>>
Eliza Creggleston - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 04:46:32 EST ID:Mh9Cu0qP No.404816 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>404815

yeah its really nice to blame all your problems on an other rather than taking responsiblity for yourself.
>>
Fanny Duckridge - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 04:50:04 EST ID:iZ0fw2jn No.404817 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>404816
>Okay what the fuck?

I guess I shouldn't be talking bad about the Abrahamites, but no seriously they can go fuck themselves. As for you I think you should get back to your baseline. Everyone worth their shit knows about the evil the Zionist Occupation Government is capable of.
>>
Ian Crennershaw - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:00:08 EST ID:LvemxcBm No.404818 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518609608802.jpg -(5462B / 5.33KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Sage
>>
Fanny Duckridge - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 10:36:36 EST ID:iZ0fw2jn No.404819 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Someone can't handle the truth about Zionist Occupation Government.
>>
Frederick Finnerhedge - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 12:32:36 EST ID:gDnOTMab No.404820 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>I mean I cant even enjoy a blowjob because of them, stealing foreskins and shit.
>Blackmailing me, threatening me, making it hard for me to work.

It got out of hand when they started hurting their own. I find it impossible to be tolerant towards them at this point. I would rather be eternally separated from them. I mean they're all the same even the pitch black Israelis are intollerable. Just fuck them.
>>
Wesley Secklekore - Tue, 20 Feb 2018 21:00:02 EST ID:2MZ+/S9J No.404849 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Tranny nationalists are the cringiest people on Earth, I suspect.

I mean, how do you even devolve further as a human being? You really have to start cutting off limbs.
>>
Walter Demmlesine - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 03:13:43 EST ID:DJMnN8vh No.404887 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>404849
I love this thread.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.