Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
Smol by Doris Bardford - Sat, 28 Apr 2018 21:03:48 EST ID:fxLgkN2y No.405167 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1524963828304.jpg -(888799B / 867.97KB, 2560x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 888799
Hello everyone. I have been taking anti androgen on and off for about 3 years. I love having tiny penis and testicles. Its the most amazing thing to reach down there and feel almost nothing. My testicles are almost the size of cashews and have begun to recede up into my body. And my scrotum has shrunk and become tight without the weweight of the testes. My penis is about 1 inch and never gets hard. And when I sit, my penis recedes into my body. Its an amazing feeling to have all your male bits so shriveled up and retreat inside you. I have to sit to pee or else the urine will run down my scrotum. I have zero sexual desire and on the rare occasion I do get a boner it is very weak, doesnt get hard, and extremely hurts. Its extremely hard to achieve an orgasm and isn't worth the effort. But If I do orgasm either nothing comes out or its just a tiny drop of clear fluid. I experience the "eunuch calm " things don't irritate me as much anymore. I feel a sense of peace.

Idk AMA!
>>
Shit Beffinglotch - Sat, 28 Apr 2018 23:12:01 EST ID:5afc50Mo No.405169 Ignore Report Quick Reply
do you live as a male or a female
>>
Graham Sidgedag - Wed, 09 May 2018 11:36:28 EST ID:eZo0DABv No.405236 Ignore Report Quick Reply
How big was it before and how long did it take to shrink to its current state? Are you worried about the effects of not having hormones in your body? Doesn't that make you depressed or have weak bones? I've been on mtf hrt for almost a year and I'm surprised to see I still get erections. I thought if I don't purposely get hard they'll go away but that isn't the case so far. I'm worried it will just plateau where it's at and I'll still get unwanted half erections
>>
Basil Gobblestock - Tue, 29 May 2018 04:14:47 EST ID:xMA9bDpG No.405295 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Cypro?
>>
Eliza Smallfield - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 19:26:46 EST ID:rec9q4/4 No.405347 Ignore Report Quick Reply
What do you feel like next to good looking women and handsme men when you realize you are a freak and undesirable compared to either ?
>>
Beatrice Brubberson - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:53:46 EST ID:MTIGBkhr No.405362 Ignore Report Quick Reply
cute
>>
Fanny Drocklesut - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 17:02:39 EST ID:/mvU5kp8 No.405363 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>405347
how does it feel getting triggered on a board you intentionally went to out of free will?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.