420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
n+1 by Henry Pockspear - Sat, 05 May 2018 20:22:10 EST ID:ImY/LGTn No.405209 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1525566130805.jpg -(538909B / 526.28KB, 428x808) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 538909
I transitioned for gossip and compliments, lipstick and mascara, for crying at the movies, for being someone’s girlfriend, for letting her pay the check or carry my bags, for the benevolent chauvinism of bank tellers and cable guys, for the telephonic intimacy of long-distance female friendship, for fixing my make-up in the bathroom flanked like Christ by a sinner on each side, for sex toys, for feeling hot, for getting hit on by butches, for that secret knowledge of which dykes to watch out for, for Daisy Dukes, bikini tops, and all the dresses, and, my god, for the breasts. But now you begin to see the problem with desire: we rarely want the things we should.
>>
Nell Dellerdock - Sun, 06 May 2018 07:29:02 EST ID:Mh9Cu0qP No.405212 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>405209

I remember pre transition thinking i was going to be someone totally different from who i became. Transition fixed something inside me which radically changed my perspective on life, i never realised how broken i was pre-transition because the illness was blocking my vision from reality.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.