Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
FDA detained hormones I ordered by Nathaniel Cipperhedging - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 19:45:22 EST ID:HlQYHTHW No.405315 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1527896722327.jpg -(1705538B / 1.63MB, 1600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1705538
I just got a letter from the FDA and my hormones from QHI got detained.
Has this happened to anyone else? I don't know what to do about it really.
>>
Betsy Sivingway - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 00:47:10 EST ID:Db+lNIG+ No.405316 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Sounds like QHI got taken down.
I dunno about other sites.

I feel lucky that I have a doctor now who prescribes me shit. I'm still going through my cypro but really soon I'll be starting probably bica or something.
>>
Jarvis Tillingfield - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 01:01:30 EST ID:WSj4U4ST No.405317 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>405316
It was sent by QHI, but it got detained by the FDA before it got to my house. I am thinking maybe I should really start seeing about getting a prescription through informed consent. I currently don't have insurance though, because I've been unemployed for a long while, after being talked into being laid off, to focus on my transition, because my boss didn't want me transitioning in the workplace.
It really sucks though because I've been DIYing hormones for a few years and I really am dreading that I'm going to be off them soon, since QHI first was down when I was trying to order from them, and now I'm not even getting them, I'm almost out.
>>
Betsy Sivingway - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 02:56:34 EST ID:Db+lNIG+ No.405318 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>405317
> because I've been unemployed for a long while, after being talked into being laid off, to focus on my transition, because my boss didn't want me transitioning in the workplace.
If you're unemployed you should definitely look into getting medicaid. It should be easy. Also, it has retroactive coverage. Worth trying. I didn't even have to go in anywhere, I just submitted an online application and got approved, got my card in the mail.
>>
Nathaniel Bunningdidging - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 09:56:54 EST ID:Mh9Cu0qP No.405319 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>405317

This is really the biggest negative to self medicating, when your source you cant medicate yourself and will slip back into your dysphoric state.

As the other poster suggested, try and go legit somehow though government programs.
>>
Jarvis Tillingfield - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 12:36:36 EST ID:WSj4U4ST No.405320 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>405319 >>405318
Thank you for the suggestions.

I'm really trying to stay positive, trying to think of this as a minor set back rather than a catastrophe. I knew the risks involved. At-least maybe it's a much needed push to get my life on track again.

About medicaid. When I look into it, I get confused because my parents like me having my address set to their house while I'm living with my brother, and when I fill out information online, they ask for information on household members, but I'm not claimed as a dependant through taxes so I don't know what counts. I generally get terribly confused and anxious when dealing with government stuff.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.