Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Mathematics by Hamilton Brusslested - Thu, 05 Oct 2017 11:42:33 EST ID:+YUSEic8 No.78876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1507218153397.jpg -(71488B / 69.81KB, 815x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 71488
I'm struggling with the maths of chemistry.

Anyone else hate the maths side of things? I see it as a necessary evil but I still hate it.
>>
Hugh Songerwadge - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 08:22:25 EST ID:fF5X4qiu No.78889 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509711745708.jpg -(180523B / 176.29KB, 1536x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
same issue here
>>
Ebenezer Nuvingstock - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 12:44:11 EST ID:sFJy067c No.78890 Ignore Report Quick Reply
yea shit will jump out at you like logarithmic rules or exponent rules, just gotta keep track of it all. i find it helps to write every step, no shortcuts in the calculator
>>
press !XIxc6BpKnU - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 15:45:46 EST ID:4coI32Fl No.78897 Ignore Report Quick Reply
im a bit ashamed to admit it but im still really happy i never had to do quantum physics .

one sort of "trick" that helped me to keep my motivation high enough to actually practice enough to pass was to come up with thought experiments or bullshit problems that required me to use the maths. using the idea work as play to your advantage gets really hard with stuff like a fucking particle on a sphere

a part from that i often find myself thinking "wow thats really interesting, im sure this is a fascinating concept, but id rather leave this to somebody else that actually enjoys this. id rather do retrosynthesis or let a computer do the calculating or eat ass right now

is there a particular area that you are struggling with

>>78890
i remember those by using base ten stuff. you can quickly derive those by messing around with potencies of ten
>>
Ian Pucklemare - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 11:47:19 EST ID:+YUSEic8 No.78907 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>78897
>is there a particular area that you are struggling with
Everything really, it's just i'm pretty fresh to all of this and have spent a long time out of education before going back into it. Things can kind of make sense when i tackle them head on but if a couple of days after that I come across a problem, i'll struggle to actually think of the best way to calculate an answer.

I can't think of any problems off hand but if one comes up i'll post it here.

>gets really hard with stuff like a fucking particle on a sphere
I did have some problems on this and it was bullshit. Can't the computers do all of this and i'll stick to learning my way around the organic labs.
>>
Basil Bucklesuck - Mon, 20 Nov 2017 22:44:13 EST ID:pmYWBMz8 No.78919 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I used to sip whiskey and do chemistry hw when I was going to community college

I somewhat grew to like the elegance of trying to solve a problem with a line of fractions and words that cancel out.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.