Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Neurotransmitter/drug layers of the brain theory of human evolution publication by George Crillerhitch - Sun, 08 Apr 2018 18:11:57 EST ID:hco8bDfO No.79049 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1523225517087.jpg -(12168B / 11.88KB, 313x161) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 12168
About 8 years ago i read this article or theory or whatever, and it talked about how each substance/neurotransmitter influenced the evolution of human beings aswell as formed a new layer of their brain.

For example, it said that the base layer of the brain correlated with opiates and was like being in the womb and compared it to comfort and the very inner layer of the brain.
Then the next layer was alcohol and GABA saying that it formed the part of our brain that was used for socializing and stuff like that
Then the next layer was for dopamine and amphetamines and stuff like that used for creating and building things.
And it went on from there. I've looked everywhere to find this publication just so i could reread it because it popped into my head. I consider myself a pretty good googler but after hours of searching i couldn't find it for the life of me.

If anyone else remembers this publication, could they point me in the right direction?

Thanks
>>
Molly Claylock - Mon, 09 Apr 2018 13:23:43 EST ID:R350r9t0 No.79050 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Neurotransmitters are a huge part of the cat and mouse game that is evolution, but what you're looking for is dumb as shit.
>>
Polly Tootcocke - Thu, 19 Apr 2018 15:05:31 EST ID:8eK2pPPB No.79077 Ignore Report Quick Reply
completely fucking retarded nonsense.
>>
Cyril Tillinggold - Fri, 20 Apr 2018 01:51:54 EST ID:zi8Fqzy7 No.79078 Ignore Report Quick Reply
this shit dumbb nigga
>>
Katsuragi !hZYzX5/C3s - Thu, 24 May 2018 13:49:08 EST ID:pMrrl6aC No.79117 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>79049
Hilarious George.
Stop pranking /chem/.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.