420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
crops by Cornelius Smallway - Sat, 15 Apr 2017 07:35:52 EST ID:ZsYbqQjH No.144578 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492256152444.jpg -(2477209B / 2.36MB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2477209
So I planted these three weeks ago, mid of march. In my climate this was way too early, but now it's too late. Do you have any tips for me to boost their growth? I grow them outdoors, but in pots. No nutrition for now, I'll start with it in a weekor so. Half of them are Amnesia Haze Autos, other half are unknown strains. Any tips are apprechiated This is what they look like for now:
>>
INTERPOL !3mB4iDBpWw - Sat, 15 Apr 2017 16:12:25 EST ID:uUnVQb2w No.144582 Report Quick Reply
>>144578

You did plant the autos way too early for outdoor, they only require 12h of sunlight from seed to finish, there's no veg period. With those and the other ones, don't give them any nutrients until they've developed their 3rd set of leaves at least.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.