420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Spidermites by sadam - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 19:32:42 EST ID:3L3KKG1u No.145319 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504999962099.jpg -(244404B / 238.68KB, 2500x1875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 244404
So i have a mild spidermite infestation. Had some random himalayan seeds that i grew on my windowsill, so they are 3 midget mature plants with a small amount of leafs. They are now in the box. Only tiny tiny webs, but you can clearly see the spots where they eat the leaves. About half of the leafs on each plant are affected, the lower once the most. Already removed one set of the worst.
Now this is a no budget grow, i live in poverty and realistically i cant order anything.
i thought about apllying a spray mixture of soap, garlic and then possibly chili to get rid of them. i know people that say garlic repels them if grown as a companion plant. true ?
sadly no pics of my own until now
>>
Alice Gittingforth - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 03:19:42 EST ID:/VZD9UnL No.145320 Ignore Report Quick Reply
youre correct in thinking it works. soapy water is pretty good for killing them off. put them in your shower also and blast them down, underside of leaves aswell as ontop. repeat this for a week and observe changes
>>
Hannah Clayfield - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 03:25:53 EST ID:UpIT+Lm/ No.145321 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew (spinosad) is what you need. Also get some neem oil, and pyrethrin. Since it's a small plant you're not going to ruin any buds.
>>
dogman - Sun, 24 Sep 2017 00:18:31 EST ID:SJvOmCQ8 No.145401 Ignore Report Quick Reply
highly reccomend you bite the bullet and spend the $50 that you need for both mighty wash and neem oil. use the garlic shit too, but get those 2 products and switch between the 3 as you go on.
>>
Angus Blathershaw - Sat, 30 Sep 2017 09:51:12 EST ID:aYAS6iQQ No.145432 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i used a tea i made out of hot water, diced onion, garlic, some lemon and tobacco, the tobacco i think helped the most, let it cool down before you spray it.....

there is something to be said about layering a thin sheet of breathable plastic on the top as the mites will try and climb up to the underside of that as well , when you spray,

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.