420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
growing gods in a black forest by Phoebe Ficklefuck - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 01:27:44 EST ID:/FYdB2dM No.145702 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515479264415.jpg -(797963B / 779.26KB, 1280x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 797963
Going to be growing mushrooms, cacti, and cannabis soon to make a psycodelic garden of sorts. Will be growing in a grow tent for the cannabis(4 plants), mushrooms indoors ya know shotgun fruiting chambers (4 ready), and I'll be probably keep the cacti indoors.

For the cacti I'll be going for peyote (growing it just to grow a god and to graft it to a san pedro), bolivian torch, peruvian torch, and san pedro. Some "azrec tobacco" (nicotiana rustica) along with khat, yopo, and cebil.

I was going to pass that by you guys and get some advice from experienced growers. I'm not looking to exactly harvest every plant just to have the sacrite plants. Along with ideas to add to my black garden. Im guessing salvia should be on that list.

I thought I had got a pfd from here a few years ago about indoor cannibis growing here and other useful information here a few years back. Thinking gorilla glue for the cannabis. Since I have 4 fruiting chambers not 100% if i should mix them up or keep it simple for bulk growing.

Again all tips anx experience is greatly welcome. Pfd and links that you guys found helpful would be the really good to with so much info out there it would be nice to be pointed directly to the right info.

Well I'm also planning on other plants and I was hopping to get some feed back from y'all more experienced growers. I want to do some things with maybe 3 peyote cacti like grafting one to a san pedro and letting the other two just grow for years and making a nice bed if them. I know they take forever I just want to grow some gods. Ill do 3 san pedros, 3 bolivian torches, and 3 peruvian torches. Also some "aztec
>>
Shit Bladdlewater - Wed, 07 Feb 2018 23:21:11 EST ID:Uel/HDv0 No.145769 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518063671921.jpg -(81686B / 79.77KB, 175x245) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
http://troutsnotes.com/trouts-notes-library/

This is relevant to your interests
>>
Ernest Channingfet - Thu, 08 Feb 2018 04:23:33 EST ID:Xz61wPZ2 No.145770 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>145769
Ill tell you what im growing if you revoke the gods comment. Im growing shit youve never heard of. Im growing fuckloads of shit. Shit that will make you shit rainbows kinda shit. Lookout m8. But theyre not gods, some even believe that the idea these plants were used to contact gods his bullshit cia mind-magick. Im tellin ya now moit and im not gonna repeat myself myself myself.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.