Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
Hermies by Reuben Nicklecocke - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 13:54:22 EST ID:aWb7Y/oB No.145749 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1516820062153.png -(199104B / 194.44KB, 500x378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 199104
I have a plant that hermie'd about 4 weeks into flowering, I tried pretty hard to pick all the balls of but of course you can't always get them all. It's been pollinated, hairs are turning orange early, buds seem to have started growing rapidly as if they would at about 8 or 9 weeks and leaves are turning red / yellow as if its finishing.

I've decided to let it finish because A) seeds are fucking expensive and this was a really well performing plant, super thick stalk etc so I wanted to grab some seeds off it and B) because its too far into flowering / too much work put in to not at least pull some bud off it.

Problem is I don't know anything about the growing process once pollination takes place for obvious reasons. Do I let it go the full 12 / 13 weeks? (ghost train haze), or does pollination trigger the plant to finish up early, if so, how early.

I know the seeds it gives will have slightly higher hermie rates but it hermied because I fucked the temp up for a few days and it got too hot.
>>
Walter Fanbury - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 15:45:33 EST ID:eeJc5w1V No.145750 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>145749
GTH is good shit those seeds might be pretty OK. Grow the plant out normally, taking in to account that it will take about 35-45 days for the seeds to mature.
>>
Cedric Chucklefuck - Sat, 03 Feb 2018 07:17:51 EST ID:aWb7Y/oB No.145759 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>145749

Are there any visual indications I'm looking for to determine when the seeds are ready to be harvested? The plant is pretty far along with the leaf yellowing / dying which I've read is normal, I can't determine when exactly they were pollinated, I noticed it on the 13th of jan but theres a good chance it happened before that and I didn't notice.
>>
Wesley Pumblemone - Sat, 03 Feb 2018 13:03:43 EST ID:ol/Sob4l No.145760 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>145759
You can shake it
ripe seeds will fall out

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.