420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Ritalin and DPH by Angus Honeywell - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 14:26:29 EST ID:BmB4j91X No.154690 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1507659989048.jpg -(172644B / 168.60KB, 542x518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 172644
Anyone ever trie DPH with ritalin?

considering it
>>
James Drumblened - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 22:37:39 EST ID:6rothG7/ No.154696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
How much are you trying to take? It won’t kill you as long as you aren’t a dumb ass. Expect some major vasoconstriction unless you dose real small. I don’t know why you would ever want to do this, unless you plan on masturbating.
>>
Shit Chottingstug - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 13:38:04 EST ID:BmB4j91X No.154722 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I tried 250mg dph, 50mg ritalin

was just the same as DPH only like more stressed/irrtitated yeah awful combo no fucking surprise there but oh well
>>
Taylor - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 00:11:58 EST ID:CJFCi1ZN No.154726 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>154690
I personally have never been a fan of ritalin, but I have combined DPH with plenty of other stims (most frequently adderall). Like the other delvers said, it'll be harder on you than DPH alone if you aren't prepared. Expect the stimulant aspects of DPH to be greatly intensified, along with even more restlessness than before. The only benefits stims seem to provide are decreased dysphoria (and maybe potential euphoria) and it makes those 8 hour /del/-fap binges even more interesting and encompassing.
>>
u guys remember Grid lol - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 00:27:35 EST ID:TkBHMp+v No.154728 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>154726
When i used to use DPH and stims i would only enjoy it on the comedown. I mean i tried them together one or two times but that was mostly out of being dumb and wanting to beat my meat.

It can be a relief on the comedown, it isn't exactly pleasurable but it is pleasurable not to be as restless. Especially if it puts your ass to sleep. I only used it when i was a youngster though, these days i would just drink myself to sleep. Actually a combination of the two would probably be your best bet if you really needed to be up the next day after using stims. Just take the two extremely gingerly if you mix them. I have constant insomnia and 100mg plus a few beers is blackout zone for me. But you wake up feeling fine usually. Not as hungover as if you drank 12 beers to put your ass down like a rabid animal after some ritalin.

The vasoconstriction is the real downside. At least alcohol is a vasodialator so it evens things out a bit. Fuck.
>>
Cyril Secklefuck - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 01:23:23 EST ID:+NVBDnI3 No.154730 Ignore Report Quick Reply
in the past my experiences with stims and amps had potential, but i personally hate mehtylphenidate as a drug so ii cant really make an accurate contribution about how it all works together.

if its anything like with amps, it just increases some cardiovascular strain. however, a full day's usage of amps and letting it start to come down and use diphenhydramine (drink water so you don't dehydrate obviously) and it's much more euphoric and much more visual/

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.