Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Remeron/Mirtazapine by Phyllis Cambleway - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 10:47:33 EST ID:jjXIpRGB No.155599 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515858453451.jpg -(608197B / 593.94KB, 3264x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 608197
I have a bunch left over. Reports vary from decent trip to terrifying shit.

Anyone here tried tripping on remeron?
>>
Jade - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:22:20 EST ID:ZHirDTNg No.155602 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515871340658.jpg -(146830B / 143.39KB, 398x797) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>155599
I have taken a handful of remeron multiple times and never tripped on it just felt a bit disorientated and somewhat stimulated. I did though take a bunch with a few doxylamine (out of sheer boredom) and achieved subtle del effects. In my opinion if you wanna get serious deleriant effects through prescription meds pop a bunch of seroquel (at least 500 mg at once). I have had some fucking crazy hallucinations and trips from that shit just try and stay awake.
>>
Phyllis Cambleway - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:25:42 EST ID:jjXIpRGB No.155603 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155602

Thanks for your input!
>>
Phineas Mupperkid - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:57:33 EST ID:VCteOps2 No.155604 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155599
Some are more susceptible than others to the deliriant effects. 15mg had me talking to people who weren't there and teleporting between rooms while still in my chair when I first started on it. Never managed to get those effects since even with 150mg.
>>
Clara Puffingbanks - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 22:00:12 EST ID:yBjZtrcF No.155621 Ignore Report Quick Reply
anyone know if it has any bad interactions with dph?
>>
Walter Fuckingford - Tue, 16 Jan 2018 03:42:48 EST ID:+NVBDnI3 No.155623 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155621
From what I just read, mirtazapine is a potent antihistamine but has very little affinity for any of the muscarinic acetylcholine receptors, which the antagonism of is what's responsible for producing delirium when taking DPH or things like scopolamine or atropine. Knowing that alone, it seems pretty bunk as a deliriant for "recreational" use. Doxlyamine and Chlorpheniramine both have significantly greater antimuscarinic effects and themselves seem to be lackluster when it comes to recreational potential, so I wouldn't even fuck with the mirtazapine.

In any case, mirtazapine has a really long half-life of 20-40 hours and is metabolized by both of the main liver enzymes responsible for metabolizing DPH and most first gen antihistamines. It would potentiate their effects because of enzyme oversaturation, leading to delayed clearance of blood plasma levels of both drugs and possibly their metabolites and accumulate higher peak plasma levels as a result, but how risky that is with mirtazapines other effects I can't really say. All in all, I'd avoid it unless you're taking a relatively small, therapeutic dose of mirtazapine to cause enzyme saturation to potentiate the DPH, but given how potent of an antihistamine it is, it'll probably just wind up knocking you out in combination with DPH's own anithistamine effects.
>>
Mirai Chan - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:57:48 EST ID:yzJh2Fbh No.155841 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155602
Yeah, seroquel is especially great for inducing gut wrenching anhedonia, too.
>>
Shit Brenderkotch - Sun, 18 Feb 2018 01:06:49 EST ID:bCtMugEy No.155868 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155599
I was first prescribed it off label for sleep. Pretty amazing deams. Like dreams withing dreams. Just take the basic prescribed dose, some take it to get an experience. Turned my basic nightmares into fun cartoon like dreams.

Not worth trying to take high dosages, I would say. Healthwise. For sleep, either you pig out and go to sleep or sleep in 5 minutes. No need to try to abuse everything around you.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.