Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
suck on these nuts by Albert Buzzstock - Sat, 20 Jan 2018 23:17:23 EST ID:O514rTtI No.155657 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1516508243467.jpg -(71734B / 70.05KB, 736x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 71734
I took three-and-a-half teaspoons of pre-ground nutmeg (I don't have anything to grind whole nuts atm). So far I'm only one and a half hours into this, so nothing happening as yet.

Any of you laddies tried this? This is my first time, I'm not sure if I took enough but especially with a drug that lasts this long, I wanted to start small. This is a moderate dose according to Erowid. Well, we'll see! I've never seen it discussed here even though its classed as a deliriant. Please let me know your thoughts and experiences.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sun, 21 Jan 2018 12:52:47 EST ID:Htw7d8oq No.155660 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155657
> I don't have anything to grind whole nuts atm
In the future, just chop up the whole nuts into little pieces the size of say, a Benadryl, and then swallow the bits handful at a time. All of the benefits of fresh whole Nutmeg. Little to no taste going down. Nutmeg burps still happen though.

It took slightly longer to peak that way, but it's already a long wait. What's another hour or two when you're going in for 2 days?
>>
Cedric Gabbleway - Sun, 21 Jan 2018 22:45:44 EST ID:NoQGKzAj No.155664 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155657
Takes about 10 hours to kick in so check in tomorrow. Usually at a lower dose you’ll feel high as fuck but different. Warm.

At higher doses I’ve had audio and color hallucinations, like hearing music that isn’t there and thingsbeing the wrong color. At a really high dose (and I was taking tons of other drugs that week too) I had it where when I’d open a cabinet different music would play. Maybe it was a weird coincidence with someone nearby actually playing random music and me noticing at a delayed rate or forgetting what music was playing.
>>
Ernest Fuckingham - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 16:18:56 EST ID:O514rTtI No.155671 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP back. So, that dose was low I think. It worked well as a sleep-aid though. It kicked in faster than I thought it would actually. This is like an obsolete benadryl. If you need to reset your sleep schedule or if you want to sleep through a cold or flu you have, 2-3.5 tsp of nutmeg will do it I think.

I might have felt really high had I stayed awake, but I had slept only 5 hours the night before and had been awake for a while before taking the nutmeg, so I hit the pillow, but not before I noticed that I had some mild CEVs, and fapping was really fun just like on DPH. It also made me feel kinkier. I jacked off while thinking about sniffing and smelling an anime MILF's hairy, sweaty armpit which normally I wouldn't. My imagination was more vivid than sober. After jacking off 2 or 3 times I slept, and woke up later with bloodshot eyes, feeling kinda stoned. had some vivid dreams.

Also I found out I could have used a cheese grater to grind up whole nutmegs. In a few days I will try again with the whole nutmegs.

So pretty good overall if you like DPH you'll probably like nutmeg.
>>
Ernest Fuckingham - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 16:36:42 EST ID:O514rTtI No.155672 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155671
Forgot to mention I re-dosed 12 hours in immediately after waking up. The second dose did nothing but make me sleepy. No info is available on tolerance to nutmeg online that I found, but it seems taking it twice within 24 hours is pointless.
>>
CrenadrylAzyFline !owU3wSU682 - Tue, 23 Jan 2018 06:12:58 EST ID:gemVR3g+ No.155680 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516705978293.jpg -(775702B / 757.52KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
You can actually chew up whole nutmegs (as I did the last time), but it seems like a good way to chip a tooth. From what I remember, the process was slow and laborious.

>I had some mild CEVs, and fapping was really fun just like on DPH. It also made me feel kinkier. I jacked off while thinking about sniffing and smelling an anime MILF's hairy, sweaty armpit which normally I wouldn't.
Unfortunately, I had none of this. IIRC, the only fun part was the first hour of the comeup when I felt relaxed and music sounded great. After that, it was 12-18 hours of crippling dizziness, sloth, and dehydration.
>>
Polly Trotshit - Tue, 30 Jan 2018 15:08:44 EST ID:BYahfhTp No.155732 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I really liked nutmeg high i heard voices, saw people that didn't exist, heard žy parents calling me and it wasn't real, heard footsteps etc etc great deliriant, but after a few times i did it i started to get impossibly painful stomach cramps and intense pain that didn't get better even after throwing up. Now I eat even a pinch of nutmeg and i get incredible pains that are just intense, so too bad i can't do it anymore.
>>
Basil Hannermodge - Thu, 01 Feb 2018 10:36:34 EST ID:IO9ENIzX No.155747 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Nutmeg is psychedelic. The chemical constituents are closely related to psychedelic amphetamines.
>>
Rebecca Fanway - Sat, 03 Feb 2018 21:39:19 EST ID:yO0gV0Wm No.155762 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155747
Nutmeg is an anticholinergic with weak monoamine oxidase inhibition. Not sure whether its MAO-A or MAO-B it effects more though. Most of its effects are likely to be attributed to it's anticholinergic activity.
>>
Shit Herringdot - Sun, 04 Feb 2018 18:41:40 EST ID:IO9ENIzX No.155772 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155762
I always thought that it was a psychedelic because it contained a bunch of allylbenzenes which were very similar to psychedelic amphetamines and that the dispute regarding nutmeg was whether these act on the dopamine and seritonin receptors, or whether they were converted somewhere down the line as suggested by shulgin (i believe).
>>
Mirai Chan - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:22:48 EST ID:yzJh2Fbh No.155838 Ignore Report Quick Reply
RIP
>>
DeliricJourney - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:36:30 EST ID:9YOPRJ84 No.156107 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Tripping on 10 grams today, i didnt have any nutmeg in a month, that was my longest time without nuts in past 4 years, loving that buzz <3
>>
Wesley Fishwater - Tue, 27 Mar 2018 05:29:28 EST ID:Nkfvd+78 No.156112 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155657

1.) grate whole nuts, preferably "organic" is on the label
2.) combine with greek yogurt and honey for less ass taste
>>
David Wummlefire - Wed, 28 Mar 2018 15:41:11 EST ID:tJKm5vYl No.156125 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Reminder that nutmeg is worse for your liver than binge drinking. Use responsibly.
Who am I kidding this is /del/

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.