Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
The Hat Man by Lurking Fear - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 05:01:29 EST ID:Ny6eZI8P No.155835 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1518516089977.jpg -(1782486B / 1.70MB, 2340x4160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1782486
A few days ago i watched the movie 'The nightmare" Which is about the night man, shadow people, and other spooky stuff. Since that day ive been gripped with fear and i cannot stop thinking of my breif encounter with the hat man, many years ago.

All my friends had abandoned me. They did not like that i was getting into drugs and decided it was the only way. I was in a state of catatonic depression and loneliness was the only thing i could feel. At 16 the only accessible drugs i had were DXM and DPH. I would walk to my local kroger after the pharmacy closed, and steal zicam and benadryl on a regular basis. I wish to share with you my experience with "the hat man".
It was a normal, lonely day for me. I had decided i would play runescape all night, and get really fucked up on DPH and DXM. At about 10pm i downed my 500dxm/300DPH combo. After about 30 mintues i realized the DXM had diminished my vision to a placid blur, and playing runscape was now near impossible. I just sat there for awhile, battling the nausea and anxiety of the high starting.
When the drugs had risen to their peak, the hallucinations begin. First things first, phantom cigarettes of course, though the next thing that occured was emotionally disturbing.
My closest friends, the ones that had recently abandoned me had casually walked through my bedroom door laughing and smiling. My two closest friends at the time, C & K came over and sat on the bed with me, and my other friend J occupied his favorite blue chair adjacent to me. We laughed and joked, spoke of good times and made more. In that moment i was truly happy to be with my friends again and had so desperatly needed their company.
I got up on my feet and walked over to the television so that i could turn it off and more intently converse with my friends. When i turned the power off, and turned my head back towards my close friends, they were gone. The room was empty and i was alone. It was all a farce, a hallucination. A screaming attempt from my subconcious, desperatly trying to reach out to another soul. It had reached so far into the abyss it pulled out these illusions just to keep company. When i realized what had happened i was brought to tears, i lay on my bed crying in my dimly lit room. I felt to exposed, so alone, so desperate to have them back in my room, with their smiling faces and good intentions.
Sometimes when you call to the darkness with such suffering, it will answer. I sat myself up on my bed and wiped the tears from my eyes. I did not feel well and nausea was coming on. I looked around the room.... and finally i was not alone.
This time it was not my close friends... but a lone shadowy figure. He was a solid black silhouette. Lounging back in my lazy boy chair he was reading a paper with a cigarette in his mouth. First i noticed the cherry of his cigarette, glowing orange.. then his eyes glowing the same.
At this time i had never visited 420chan, and had no knowledge of the hat mat. I considered him as a simple hallucination, just a phantom in the room, as many had been before him. However, there was something about him that was just so different than anything i had ever seen before.
My hallucinations had always been phantoms of the real world. My friends, cigarettes, animals, etc. These things had always manifested in my DPH trips, but this was the first time i had dreamnt up something so etheral. In every instance before i would interact with the phantoms, but this one just laid back in the chair.
He would not look at me, but i felt his curiosity. It was nice honestly, i was just so fucking lonely and any company was good company. I didint know what to say to him, and just sat in his company. I stared at the wall in front of me whlie i kept his presence in my peripheral. He would puff his cigarette, and turn the page of the paper.
This is the end of the experience, he eventually dissipated and i forgot about him until i had stumbled upon a shadow people thread here on 420. I was scrolling through netflix the other night and the thumbnail of "the Nighmare" is a picture of the nightman. Instantly goosebumps covered me and i watched it. There are so many similarities with my experience and the movie, its crazy. The main difference however is that i felt to malicious intent during my visit with the hat man. I only felt curiosity.... and i think that it all makes sense now that i watched the movie.
You see, i had always been deeply curious of my encounter with the hat man since i read about him on here. It was in retrospect that i realized how horrifying and terrible experience it was to have him in my presence, how close i was to being a target of an evil force.
In the movie they always see "the nightmare" while in sleep paralysis. It is my belief that the nightmare knows this, and anticiaptes the arrival of victims. There is a link between the delirium of Benadryl and sleep paralysis and i cannot help but wonder why. I think that the hat man was suprised by my arrival to his realm. He must have been alterted by my entering and decided to come check it out as usual.
Now when the hat man arrived, instead of seeing a victim trapped in sleep paralysis, he saw a moving, semi-self aware being. His utter confusion prompted him to take a seat, and observe the situation. I think he was confused by my being there, and wanted to know more, resisting to make any moves because of my mobility.
>>
Isabella Blacklock - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:38:47 EST ID:0JqSkNQi No.155836 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518521927568.jpg -(4133B / 4.04KB, 200x251) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>155835
I don't think that the hatman is an evil force, he's just not the kind that would get along with anyone, but with the one's that have nothing to lose or the desperate folk of the melancholy hill or just people who take comfort in the darkness - it's another story, I've read about guys genuinely feeling camaraderie and a sense of mutual understanding with him. If you don't think he's a threat, he's probably not a threat to you.

On this topic, has anyone seen him or at least shadow people while on naturally occurring deliriant like datura or scopolamine extract?
>>
Dextrolord - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 02:12:10 EST ID:tw70UaGH No.155844 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518592330448.jpg -(47080B / 45.98KB, 600x624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>155835
Nice narrative, maybe get a spell checker/editor for the next one. It seems too generic to be real.. so it just may be. . .

The only halluciitaned entities or shadow people I've ever felt were malevolent were the ones I saw on stim binges.
>>
Mirai Chan - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 09:13:58 EST ID:bIqu9GsT No.155845 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518617638194.png -(24944B / 24.36KB, 95x93) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
sorry that was me
>>
Thomas Drunderstut - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 13:40:20 EST ID:wbvmNFEm No.155847 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155835
This is a good story you should post it on erowid so other people can see it.
>>
Matilda Dissleford - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 00:41:12 EST ID:GLLKJ8yS No.155891 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155836
I saw him on a dph and dxm trip I was like oh fuck its the hatman and then he was gone I also saw a shake with a dog head crazy shit.
>>
Grid !!uuDBIlAZ - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 05:32:29 EST ID:VykVJ14q No.155893 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155835
>Zicam
Jesus christ remember that shit?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.