Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
What happened? by skully !!tMuvkRfI - Wed, 30 May 2018 09:34:14 EST ID:WztC3nm8 No.156532 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1527687254714.jpg -(136471B / 133.27KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 136471
Whatever happened to /del/ ? I used to visit this board in 2014-2015 and this place was semi-active, now i get on here and nobody is posting? Did people just get bored of deliriants and stopped using them altogether?
>>
Hedda Blatherford - Wed, 30 May 2018 11:49:53 EST ID:NpaAgXNo No.156534 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I was a very active poster back in the day. 2007-2009 were the golden years, but I think that everyone either moved on or fried their brains. There are occasionally new kids getting into it, but the old heads don't post much anymore. I think it's the nature of the beast. DPH isn't healthy, but we were trailblazin' back then.
>>
Phineas Noddlepene - Wed, 30 May 2018 22:35:51 EST ID:WA6Tx+m2 No.156540 Ignore Report Quick Reply
DPH takes an extremely heavy toll on the body and soul
its not something you can use regularly without irreversible damage
Not to mention how its not exactly a popular substance for other reasons
>>
George Wuvingpack - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 07:45:43 EST ID:1OYooqD1 No.156551 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527853543484.jpg -(26901B / 26.27KB, 380x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156532
>What happened?

I think a decent amount of people that posted here are either dead or in mental a hospital. Deliriants for sure can cause dementia and schizophrenia.
>>
Ernest Busslewack - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 11:32:56 EST ID:BHyXWFdo No.156553 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I discovered /del/ about a year ago so there's definitely a lot of new blood discovering the sustance, if anything I was under the impression it was getting more popular recently.
>>
Albert Beshfack - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 12:05:51 EST ID:0CPjVo+u No.156554 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156553
i feel like a lot of it comes from people reading /del/ reports aloud on youtube and then some dumb shit decides they wanna do the creepypasta drug
>>
Graham Paddlelock - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 12:44:26 EST ID:kepCC13c No.156555 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156532
a lot of the oldheads are on discord now. you can talk and shit here its a great server
https://discord.gg/DApbv2E
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 00:34:06 EST ID:2lMgAhAZ No.156559 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156555
Fuckin A this just made me so happy. If you are an old time head with some member berries and a head full of drugs come on over.
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 04:21:59 EST ID:M9zB/GP6 No.156560 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527927719132.png -(247377B / 241.58KB, 375x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156553
This is true. People are definitely still abusing DPH and spreading the good word about it. 420chan's just an outdated format, but it could be revived if the right measures were taken.
>>
Beast - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 01:23:23 EST ID:2uGLgB2w No.156566 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528003403330.png -(11857B / 11.58KB, 819x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156560
I personally like boards vs chats. They both have their pluses vs minuses. I'd personally prefer a forum with the same color scheme. Something about these greens/greys/blacks.

420Chan is actually my only foray into imageboards. Can't say I'm displeased to have had a little bit of my substance journey here but I was always a little bemused that it seemed to occur in no other place with any depth...outside really only 1 invite based site and the very rare thread on a "fungal awareness" forum.

No idea what rules are on talking about other sites but DF sucked as did Bluelight. I got a few meaningful discussions going but those sites hurt my eyes lol.

I'm going through very mild alcohol withdrawals so I'm in the headspace to an extent. Delirium tremens bears remarkable similarities and going through even a mild version of it is so eerily familiar I feel almost guilty.

Drew this pic on paint for a giveaway lol...Still don't know why they wanted that. I was the first and won just because it was reasonable.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 13:24:42 EST ID:2lMgAhAZ No.156573 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156566
Beast?!? The one who taught me the proper /dis/psy/del/ formula!? Holy shit! It's been a long motherfucking time. How are you doing? I mean obviously DTs are fucking terrible, so that sucks no matter what else. But it sounds like you're taking it well considering. It's nice to see you around these parts. I send best vibes and wishes your way on your journey, wherever it takes you.

Also
> Something about these greens/greys/blacks.
Totally agree. Discord is nice for being mostly black, but I understand the preference of a searchable forum to a constantly moving chat. It makes it hard to join anything but the conversation that's going on at the time of log on unless you're in a slow ass room. I'm migrating more these days because I feel like a lot of what I loved about 420chan (the silliness, spontaneity, the community) is slowly falling away bit by bit. I still swing by here most days but I find myself less and less inclined to post.

DF sucks but I'll outright disagree with you about BL. Like everywhere but here there is a bias against deliriants, but I've found that in general some of the most intelligent drug related discussion on the internet happens there, especially regarding chemistry and pharmacology, and that extends to deliriants too. People will say "they're not fun" but IME nobody's going to say "go get a real drug" when they know full well the powerful psychoactive potential of anticholinergics, even if they themselves are not enthused by it. My main problem with BL is how slow it is. But their mental health boards are really nice places.
>>
Beast - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 18:27:36 EST ID:2uGLgB2w No.156578 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528064856696.png -(1346677B / 1.28MB, 1920x856) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156573
Eyyyyy got legitimate mood lift from seeing you post. Blast from the past indeed.

I just haven't had much success with Bluelight but I haven't been there in ages. It may seem petty but if the layout hurts my eyes (and typically my foruming is in darkness/late night) I just don't go there.

I found a disc chat with starbrother and kerflap. Was just crazy tbh... I could go on a massive text wall right about now, just because of genuine nostalgia.

I certainly haven't forgotten about the combo but I wanted to take it to the next level but less is more if set/setting are correct. Safer, more profound and you can actually do something with the energy. Something breaths lift into people and benefits humanity. Not simply just for the sake of exploration on personal discovery.

I wanted to bring forth a unified effort and I now realize I'll have to seek it out. It won't just fall in my lap. Some truly magical things certainly did...but what's the point if you can't share it. Life is about community and common purpose...a unified goal. If all your feasts are shared alone...isn't that evil in a sense. Some people I feel like are meant to feed others and I've been running from that long enough I guess.

What is the goal? what community will each of us choose to live in...I have an idea certainly, but it's time for me to play my part.

I could talk for hours with ya tbh, I'm starting to get more paranoid about being too open about things.

I made a pic to commemorate this. I thought I knew where my flash drive was but I'm not looking for it lol. I messed with colors quite a bit and made some pretty "interesting pics" once upon a time. Why I pick frozen I couldn't tell you. There is a danger in gifts.

Already said too damn much...but good to see you are still around :)
>>
Beast - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 18:28:49 EST ID:2uGLgB2w No.156579 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528064929617.png -(1482139B / 1.41MB, 1920x856) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156578
Also...just because I like this one too.
>>
Pica - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 14:50:04 EST ID:be3JWcRH No.156585 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528138204446.png -(369796B / 361.13KB, 600x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156573
Damn, good to see both of you.
I took a 5 month hiatus from 420chan (but not from drugs...) due to rehab (again) and homelessness, but I got a job recently and found a place to stay, and saved up enough to get my phone turned back on.

I've been coming here since 2010 and have had some good chats with both of you. I've never used a trip or name before, but I guess I'll start using one because I'm tired of explaining to Fiend how I'm the guy who used to talk to him on Skype about combo doses and infrasigma lol.

IV atropine, sigma during the hurricane last year, 2cE plus 300/300, belligerent delsym binges in a halfway house, 2500mg dph plus meth, 900/900 combos, and that short story I posted recently... That was me.

Lately I've just been low dosing DXM for slight mood lifts and music/novel enhancement, a little bit of /opi/, and I did a 420/400 combo a week or two ago that was pretty underwhelming.
Oh, and I tried Lomotil last week after reading that thread. It was pretty chill, would do again.

I prefer boards over chats too, and I think I keep coming to /dis/ and /del/ mostly for the nostalgia.

Anyways, good to see you both are still doing well.
>>
Pica - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 15:33:05 EST ID:be3JWcRH No.156586 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156585
I rolled even in the roll thread over on /dis/ today so I decided not to dose, but after reading and posting in this thread I'm thinking I'll just say fuck it and dose up anyways.

I don't know if Discord will work on my phone, but I'll try to find that channel that was mentioned.

What should I take today, guys?
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 20:50:40 EST ID:2lMgAhAZ No.156591 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156578
Dude, talking to Starbro was a fucking trip. Made my day too. Kerflap and I have actually been in touch for a while. If you ever want to chat I'm very easy to find on Dis/K, whereas your handle wass not my first 2 guesses. I'd love to talk to you.

And it's funny. Your post gives nothing away, and yet I am 99% sure I know exactly what you're (not) talking about. Keep the secrets guarded. It's dangerous knowledge.

>>156585 >>156586
LOL! Deadass. Every time: "I don't have a trip but you may remember me from our last convo about doing something absurd." You've got some epic shit. The IV Atropine is the one I can't get over. One day I'll catch you on that, but I have to finish my Scop trials first, and I'm doing way less drugs these days any trips are fewer and further between.

Did you ever tell the story about 2.5g? If so i don't remember. And with Meth? How did your heart not explode? Did you have any seizures? A 2g+ dose is also 100% on my bucket list, but I kinda can't figure out how much precaution I should take before doing it.

As for what to dose tonight? I assume DXM/DPH combo unless you have /psy/. But depending on your current tolerance I recommend a 3oz or 5oz Delsym and 700-900mg DPH. Or therabouts. Sound good? Lol. But for real pick your own dose. It would be remiss of me to prescribe a recreational dose of a a hallucinogen considering how wide the dosage range is for different people.
>>
Pica - Wed, 06 Jun 2018 09:14:52 EST ID:cv71gfhT No.156595 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528290892356.jpg -(26423B / 25.80KB, 360x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156591

Haha, yep.

I'm sure I posted about it, would have been about a year ago, i think?

I didn't actually smoke any meth after I dosed the DPH, but I was still feeling the effects of a 3 or 4 day binge on the stuff.
So, I was out of meth, out of oxys, and was smoking my last tiny bowl of weed, but i was still so spun out that i needed something more (obviously)

I huffed a bit of butane that i had been using to fill my torch lighter, but it just wasn't doing it for me. I drove to CVS with the intention of just buying alcohol (lol, yeah right) but walked out with a 100ct bottle of benadryl and a box of c's.
I had a high tolerance to both, of course, so I downed the 480mg of DXM and started eating the pinkies in my car in the parking lot.
I remember laughing to myself, because there was a cop giving someone a field sobriety test at the other end of the lot.
Before I knew it, i realized that there were only a handful of pills left in the bottle and said fuck it and dumped the rest in my mouth.

So, 2500/480...

I got home, got online and tried to find you on Skype but was already to fuckef up to operate a keyboard. I remember snorting some adderall, but that could have been a hallucination as I'm pretty sure my script was already gone.

Blackout. Wake up in hospital. Check in to rehab the next day.

I'd like to say things have improved since then but, well... I'm still here lol.

I ended up not dosing the other day, but I'm about to leave for work and thinking about dropping 240mg on the way for a litlle 1st plat energy boost. We'll see.

Good to hear from you bro.
>>
Pica - Wed, 06 Jun 2018 14:11:43 EST ID:cv71gfhT No.156596 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156595
Nb for double post (and actually not even really /del/ related, i guess, but i do what i want)

Having a good day at work thanks to a 1st plat plus caffeine.
Been running circles around these boys in the kitchen, but the lunch rush is pretty much over so I'm having a cigarette down by the water.

I'm going to take your suggestion Fiend, but I think I'll stick with hbr instead of poli since I already dosed 240mg hbr this morning.
Probably another 240 once I clock out, and then maybe 300mg hbr with 700mg DPH tonight?

I think that should set me right.
>>
Eugene Brenkinhen - Wed, 06 Jun 2018 19:49:12 EST ID:cv71gfhT No.156597 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156596

Time for my infamous TRIPLE POST!

... nb...

Great day at work. I dropped 360mg more about 30 minutes before i clocked out, and after i finished cleaning and getting night shift stocked up my manager bought me a beer and we chilled for a bit at the bar, smoking cigs and shooting the shit.

Took the long way home because there was a nice breeze and I fucking LOVE riding my bike while on DXM. Picked up tonight's goods, which will be 360mg DXM and 700mg DPH.

Feeling good. I love DXM's analgesic properties. I have something called a degenerative disk disorder, which in laymans terms means shitty lower back pain that you can't do a damn thing about.
DXM and a nice hot shower is so much better than opiates, in terms of my back pain.

So... i guess I'm just rambling at this point, but thats kinda what I do lol.

Fiend do you use the discord channel that was posted earlier on this thread? I went on and checked it out, had a nice chat with another 420channer, he said he met you irl a few years back.
But everyone else was just arguing and flaming this guy who was talking about pedophilia... Not what I expected lol.
>>
Pica - Thu, 07 Jun 2018 08:37:10 EST ID:YcQPokZF No.156603 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528375030059.png -(277567B / 271.06KB, 485x608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156597
Quad post? I guess i just like typing a lot lol.

Pretty lame, underwhelming trip last night. I had your typical glitchy del background visuals for like maybe 1.5-2hrs, dozed off for 30 minutes after that, and when I woke back up I was pretty much sober.

I feel a little bit of an afterglow, but thats not necessarily a bad thing. I'm starting to enjoy the day after a good DXM trip more than the trip itself. I want a.drug that just gives me the effects of an afterglow lol.

I'm done with DPH, it has nothing more to offer me.
DXM, however, will always be a part of my life. I've been dealing with severe depression and suicidal ideations since I was 12, and low doses of DXM treat it so much more effectively than any anti-depressant I've ever tried, and trust me, I've tried a lot of them.

So anyways, I guess I'm done rambling.
It just seems so crazy that I dosed only 10 hours ago, and i've already been up for hours cleaning my kitchen and rode up to the gas station for a pack of cigs, and I'm going to work in an hour. And I'm going to have a great day! Maybe my ridiculously stupid high tolerance to DXM isn't such a bad thing after all.

I hope everyone has a great day today.
>>
Beast - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 21:40:41 EST ID:/OXDeCuT No.156614 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156603
A quad post deserves a reply ;)

I'm definitely familiar with blackouts and waking up in "unfamiliar" places. When the cops get involved...trust me it gets pretty messy. The vibes are horrendous.
GD I'm so tempted to tell ;)

Hospital trips are not fun...all I can say is it will only get more brutal and you won't get anything more out of the experience except more "shit storms" they get ever more abundant.

The rehab circuit I went into for 420 but chose to use it instead for DPH (like actually listen) you have to personalize your own recovery. No one will understand and unless you hook up on a site like this. You probably will not EVER meet anyone with similar usage patterns...I only ever met one guy and I'm not going to get into that.

You've gone as far as you will be able to go. Daphne (DPH) is like the stuttering step sister of Lady Datura. She only knows so much...and in the end is a tad unreliable.

If you choose to continue down the delirium rabbit trail. Be patient and wait for another "route" to present itself.

Odds are you will only be able to have del "feels" from here onward but this can be brought out with PSY.

I'd suggest a PSY diet for a while honstly if you are using DXM to self-medicate. DXM will eventually stop working to that end. It will work "somewhat" for a VERY long time but you will lose the ability to enjoy it by itself without taking large doses which are impractical for day to day life just because of the comedown length.

If you want to maintain the ability to trip off of it, I would suggest a break. It isn't going anywhere and Tbreaks are nice. I took 8 months off and it was impressive but at the same time too familiar, I can go about my night but it's just different now and I use it as a base for other things and it is VERY good for that purpose.

I'm running of super low sleep and my vision is glitching...my thoughts are scattered and I'm probably a little muddled to follow.

I will tell you that Sativa dabbing with intense sleep deprivation will get you "somewhere". Consider it a challenge of sorts. How long can you "stay awake N bake" Start with flower...then move progressively.

THC has just enough of a del edge to it to hearken but not to mimic...which is good if you are planning to stay away for a bit.

N20 can wean you off DXM for a while if you actually commit to it.

Idk man, I'm trying to respond to 4 different posts so the challenge is real lol.

All you are going to have is underwhelming trips...Especially if you've already tampered with Set/setting as much as you can.

The biggest issue is you will need to increase your danger in order to manifest more. Risk vs reward. It is NOT worth it...I could follow it with bad advice on the "how" but since I read that you have had "SI" I'm pretty leery of giving advice over the web. Just goes to show things are changing lol.

>>156578
I've not ever successfully multi-quoted but here goes...

I'm trying to be more careful, I'll probably message you out of the blue and you'd know it's me based off what my name is "comically" but then that'd be too obvious if I wanted to be clandestine. I've wrestled with whether or not it is even possible to hide my identity 100% and I know it sounds ridiculous...but anonymity is prudent if I am ever public. At the same time...one person (which you mentioned once upon a time) tried to hide so much that he was unable to do so as a result permanently. to be fair though, it seems safer than Voice identification

I'm not so naive as to think that life can be so "comic" but life has been leaning heavily toward politics for me and it's quite honestly baffling. I'm starting to plan that way and where that leaves me with forums and postings in general being semi-off limits.

It'd be a hard sacrifice and maybe I don't have to make it. All the forums/boards I've contributed to would be a loss to no be able to be actively a part of those communities.

If I want to make a political difference I have to be secretive and the thought galls me.

I'm still in thrall trying to make up my mind. But anyway...cheers man. You posted on my birthday ironically :)
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:03:53 EST ID:Ie2mfEtE No.156617 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156614
Cryptic asshole :)
Hmu anytime. Until then, be well.
Nb
>>
Martin Dudgeshit - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:20:55 EST ID:PyVB8qWS No.156621 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528928455072.jpg -(15573B / 15.21KB, 285x284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156597
That discord server isn't what I expected either, but god damn do I fucking love it lol

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.