420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Choices, wich is better ? by NCACEDEADDEL - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 01:15:42 EST ID:5BClo+hs No.156565 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528002942425.png -(4916B / 4.80KB, 190x108) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4916
My stomach can't handle pinkys, syrup and hardly even the gels. Possible stomach ulcers, generic dph for me (pinks) are the easiest for me though. Parachuting or a mixed drink aren't much helpful.
What I do? I could check my local stores for
Other brands, any ideas in mind? This sucks.
Eating does too when it has to come back up..
>>
Beast - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 01:35:27 EST ID:2uGLgB2w No.156567 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Your body is rejecting the substance...this is your first warning. If you choose to continue or if you want to....You need to dial back a bit. These aversions seem to be permanent. So it's a natural way of sort of "making" you take a step back. You can ignore it but if you just blaze ahead. Your body will make war.

Think of it like an animal. It's growling right now because it feels like your being a douche..you don't want it to bite you. Back off...show it some love...slowly acclimate it.

You can only force your body to do things so long. Hacks take their toll...and eventually you have to learn to code better and use less brute force hacking.

I'm already rambling but trust me, if for some reason you cannot access the energy you are so fond of through DPH...be patient and you will find other avenues. If you are not on a lifelong search, then try applesauce.

I'm curious...how frequent do you have blackouts and how often do you dose?
>>
NCACEDEADDEL - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 03:08:45 EST ID:5BClo+hs No.156571 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156567
I blackout every day and dose only every 2 or 2+ weeks. I do like dmh too cuz the heart stuff doesn't bother me too bad if I only do it once in a blue moon. Lately I've gone off a bit tryna get ready to do more DPH when my head can handle it, I've been low on health
>>
NCA - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 13:33:29 EST ID:5BClo+hs No.156574 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156571
As for blacking out when I'm dosing, not really much b.o's as past use almost a decade ago
>>
Beast - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 17:40:50 EST ID:2uGLgB2w No.156577 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528062050507.jpg -(70391B / 68.74KB, 641x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156571
You need to be VERY careful with blackouts. If you remember bad shaking before you blacked out it's possible you had a seizure. If you can afford it buy a 70 dollar camera and record yourself right at the point where you feel it. You can get a good 5 hours of recording at todays storage space.

Or if you don't mind an the imprint. Just set up your phone with full battery, wifi/GPS OFF (to save battery) and do the same. It's worth the knowledge.

Or if your pride can take it and it's practical...ask a friend that you know won't call 911 "unless" you have a seizure no matter what happens.

They are a VERY real possibility on blackout doses. Maybe not the first time or first few times but more than once a month it's a bad risk. More common than people think, because most of the time they are alone with no memory during said blackout.

I was fortunate enough to dabble so close to the edge and get it right at that the line that I was fully conscious for one. I won't try and describe it...I had 2 others that I was dumb enough or "fortunate" enough to be around people and I didn't even feel like I was that far gone. Was during blackouts.

So I could have had dozens tbh.

Just friendly advice.

Your post is confusing though in that you have blackouts when sober but not on DPH? If so, the above post is for other readers.
>>
NCA - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 23:13:45 EST ID:5BClo+hs No.156580 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156577
Mini blackouts throughout the day
>>
Nell Nicklecocke - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 00:44:22 EST ID:BIvkE8bl No.156581 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156565
if you aren't even capable of handling all the most convenient options available to you then it's time to stop fucking with whatever drug happens to be causing you so many issues simply from dosing it. That goes double for a drug as fuckin bad for your body and with hardly any real recreational effect like dph or any other anticholinergic deliriant. find a new drug to do or quit using drugs.
>>
Beast - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 14:47:09 EST ID:2uGLgB2w No.156584 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156581
Del is meant to be a finishing course to an experience. Career trippers use small amts of datura seeds or a datura tincture on the tail end of PSYs but that's about it. Being a babbling moron by going on a full on del "trip" is russian roulette.

Agree with your post.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.