Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Cigarettes by Charles Choffingbark - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 01:42:00 EST ID:e3OB8jvq No.156589 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528177320094.webm [mp4] -(1487741B / 1.42MB, 853x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1487741
Why do we see cigarettes in Deliland?
I had a third friggin hand holding up a cigarette for me once.
I think its because deli acts on the same brain regions as tobacco.

Why do we see the... other things we see in there?
>>
Edward Nammerson - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 08:55:57 EST ID:0CPjVo+u No.156590 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i've never taken a proper deliriant at rec doses before, but ever since i ran through abt 50 ambien in a week with no tolerance ive been seeing a lot more... stuff around the edges of my vision.
>>
Sidney Blatherstock - Sat, 09 Jun 2018 01:42:33 EST ID:Tl8q1GTT No.156608 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156589
Diphehydramine act on muscarinic acetylcholine antagonism, cigarettes acts on nicotinic acetylcholinem similar but not exact,
>>
Beast - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 15:28:00 EST ID:/OXDeCuT No.156610 Ignore Report Quick Reply
They can balance each other...Nicotine mimics acetylcholine so you can see why you're brain can almost conjure them.

It's like a hotfix antidote in a way. it's a little more complex than that obviously and tobacco seems to do more than just a vape would. Probably has to do with tobacco alkaloids but I am too tired to give a "scientific reason" lol.

Binging on Nic atm to counter sleep deprivation
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 03:29:32 EST ID:Hutrmdow No.156612 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528702172776.jpg -(22839B / 22.30KB, 300x254) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I never see imaginary cigs while delirious, but I don't smoke and neither does anybody who lives with me. I always assumed that the people seeing phantom cigarettes were regular smokers or came from families of smokers.

I use oral tobacco, but as far as I can remember, I've never hallucinated cans of dip or imagined myself packing a lip while delirious. Kind of disappointing, actually. Maybe if I started dipping 10+ times a day, I would build up enough muscle memory / oral fixation / visual association with tobacco that I would start to hallucinate it on DPH.

As far as other hallucinations such as bugs and spiders... I have a lot of guesses as to why we might see them, but no solid theories.
>>
Lydia Sizzlemork - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 16:59:03 EST ID:41shgBTS No.156613 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156589
i never see cigarettes cuz i dont smoke
>>
Beast - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:49:04 EST ID:/OXDeCuT No.156622 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528940944478.jpg -(72511B / 70.81KB, 401x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Been thinking about tobacco a lot lately...even went on tobacco board lol.

Cigarettes and tobacco in general always gave me slight del tingles, just the crafty way it works I guess. I was smoking yday a single cigarette and went on this lengthy thought trail about the energy of tobacco, the spirit of the plant if you will.

It's been distorted and marginalized but there is something more it seems. When I first started using pipe tobacco out of a bamboo pipe I made that was what I started with...couldn't really tell you why. It just felt like I should.

I always felt like it pleased the spirits for some reason lol but when I started smoking cigarettes there was next to no insight to be gained unless I had like one a day and that's HARD with smokes.

I'm slightly discombobulated thanks to a hangover and DXM comeup. Anyway...

Nicotiana rustica. If you like tobacco and also del...it's worth a look.

We need a NU-NU trip report.
>>
Beast - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:53:57 EST ID:/OXDeCuT No.156623 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156622
Nu-nu is basically a tobacco trip...It must be something to do with the alkaloids or ROA b/c normal high levels of nicotine just make me puke/hyper salivate. Anyway, cheers. Totally feel the DXM and it's been such a long time :)

Box of N20 at the peak...been so long lol.

Wrong board. Possibly :p
>>
Charles Clollermudging - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 19:16:27 EST ID:e3OB8jvq No.156642 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529363787676.gif -(685157B / 669.10KB, 480x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
If you're a /del/ user you ought to smoke a little tobacco.
The phantom cigs are a good tell for letting you know you're tripping.
Otherwise I just sit with my head on my desk thinking I'm talking to people through 420chan.
>>
Nicholas Tillingspear - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 22:10:56 EST ID:e3OB8jvq No.156800 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156612
>As far as other hallucinations such as bugs and spiders... I have a lot of guesses as to why we might see them, but no solid theories.
I think they're just ..."fractal breaks?" in our subjective recreation of external reality by our mind. I've noticed they coalesce around objects that stand out, like things that fell on the floor.

What theories do you have? The first step toward a conclusion is a dialogue.
>>
Charles Cemmlestut - Tue, 24 Jul 2018 17:19:57 EST ID:OJ9wjH55 No.156804 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1532467197762.png -(1841116B / 1.76MB, 1680x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156800
it's definitely to do with the borders of objects for me. I always notice it when I go to take a piss and look at my dick and then there's all this moving hair/spider-legs forming an outline of my dick. My guess would be that it's a combination of loss of visual fidelity and the brain's visual processing constantly pulling images out of recognition and connection "circuits". Sharp boundaries between objects become harder to discern and so the space is filled in with a sort of noise/static which the visual processing works to discern with aid of current and past perceptions (thinking of the noise as spider-like tends to produce quality visuals of spiders pretty much every time for me, but going back to recognizing it as just dph noise changes the image).

I'm also extremely interested in the mechanics of the CEVs if anyone would like to discuss that. I dose a low combination of dxm and dph (<150mg dph) strictly so I can just sit down like I'm meditating, close my eyes, and enjoy the images.

My best analog for the look, feel, and movement of the images is hypnagogia (based solely on readings, never experienced hypnagogia myself). If I let go, there's usually a tendency for the images to be overwhelmingly of what I've been doing most often lately (tetris effect), but if I start to visualize something, I can usually see the image develop, and then it will become the new focus, though oftentimes it is a bit broken (trying to imagine driving my car at night in tokyo leads to other cars floating or glitching, or my own car driving through walls or flying or bending). But what really got me into chasing CEVs was the random, hypnagogia-like imagery. A new image, possibly more surreal than Dali, or mundane, but always beautifully composed, flashes every second at the least. The absolute best, most perfect adult swim bumps you could ever imagine. And then you start to feel like your seeing the flashes of your synapses, flash flash flash flash flash this perfect rhythm that won't stop until you fall into the next stage of imagery.

And there's the image that is almost discernable in my daily life, when trying to go to bed or meditating, the image of these perfectly bendy lines like you see when you take a picture of a screen (pic related), the opening image to the CEVs that mostly only occurs with a proper dissociative dose of dxm (I think high 2nd plat, 3rd plat, at least).

Sorry for all that. I just really wish there would be more discussion and study of this shit. Tell me of your visuals, anyone, or theories, if you want.
>>
Beast - Thu, 26 Jul 2018 02:08:46 EST ID:/OXDeCuT No.156812 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1532585326477.jpg -(24777B / 24.20KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156804
CEVs are very much like hypnogogia.

As to why we see spiders/insects, the most obvious theory is that is the least likely thing we are going to question and the easiest thing to mimic.

Most people don't look closely at a cockroach to see if it's genuinely a cockroach...they're brain automatically fills in the gap (even when it's real). I personally didn't see many spiders. Just cockroaches and house centipedes. I saw some spiders but they didn't ever reach me because I willed them away. I felt like the were NOT supposed to touch me.

Also made a hornet appear to sting me but the sting was half assed. Was just curious to see if I could.

Combo'd I saw Snakes and those giant mosquitoes. Both of which I simply found interesting.

Buddy of mine though, I told him to sit at a particular place and was staring at me...he got bit by a giant ass spider and sort of thinks I caused it to appear and bite him. Granted I was staring in his direction but still. He was also on the combo.

If there is something "other" at work by unleashing that energy (the astral energy/dream energy) into the waking consciousness...then it would stand to reason that bugs would fuck with us the most. Our bodies are PREDISPOSED to a fear of insects. We may not mind seeing them, but our gut reaction (because of our hairs) is to brush them off.

I think it comes down to the hairs. I've let bugs crawl on me but if I didn't see them first that would be my gut response. If I can see it, it's no big deal.

Could get more in depth but I'm tired. Low dosing allows you to contemplate it a little more. Should still see stuff on 150/150 or a 350mg solo.

I once picked up a grape stem (without the grapes on it) and watched as little spiders started weaving on a 300mg. Just feels FUCKED. If magic exists (and I believe it does on some level) that is NOT the proper method.

Pic related.
>>
Phyllis Pisslepadge - Sat, 28 Jul 2018 17:11:51 EST ID:HDS3d0l9 No.156833 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156812

have u read this already?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-eye_hallucination

especially the "See also" section
>>
Matilda Dinnernot - Thu, 02 Aug 2018 22:14:56 EST ID:Dk/bwNdq No.156848 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156804
Something interesting goes on with parallel lines and DXM/DPH. This is especially pronounced for me when i use dissos, i really don't fuck with DPH anymore but i know exactly what you mean. It is almost like a flickering effect.
>>
Beast - Fri, 03 Aug 2018 12:04:41 EST ID:/OXDeCuT No.156865 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156833
Thanks for that :)

If only all wikis had this dark grey/black background. Hurts my eyes but interesting. nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.