Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
HELP by Phineas Nillyforth - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:20:20 EST ID:wceqKDTt No.156625 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1529004020102.jpg -(118919B / 116.13KB, 668x712) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 118919
Fuck I'm panicking right now. I'm worried I fried my brain. I did 300/300 a few weeks ago and since then I think maybe I got some HPPD, I occasionally see drifting in the corners of my vision. But now...

It seems like my left computer speaker is picking up a radio frequency. I hear a working class man speak from them quietly, a muffled and tinny radio sound quality. I can't make out everything he says but I got something like: "We've got uhh... Mr. Reeves and Mr. [name] and uh... well he was in the military and he has a bone to pick with me." and "He has a past history of violence." I turned the speakers off and the voice stopped, but I just turned it back on and as I'm typing here I can make out some words "...it's still insulting."

I'm googling right now and apparently PC speakers can actually pick up radio waves. Changing the volume knob on the speakers does not affect this radio voice.

Am I hallucinating this radio shit or is it real?

I just heard him say "[muffled] ... barrel of monkeys." and this just keeps happening. Does anyone here know a lot about either hallucinations or radio that can help me?
>>
Phineas Nillyforth - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:28:19 EST ID:wceqKDTt No.156626 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The voice stopped... maybe it actually is radio interference. There is a car park below my apartment so if someone was using a radio, maybe my speaker could conduct it. I'm not crazy right? nb.
>>
Clara Femblebury - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 16:50:41 EST ID:dseVoW6q No.156627 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah dude, you're just tweaking. Those are the voices people talk so much about when they finally lose it. Eat a benzo if you've got any, or go brew some green tea. Just chill.
>>
Phoebe Pockstone - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 16:53:49 EST ID:OJ9wjH55 No.156628 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156625
  1. I've had that happen to me plenty on my old pc. picked up radio stations playing pop music and shit
  2. worrying about it only makes it more crazy and real
  3. if you're sleep deprived or just tired in the right way, normal people get auditory hallucinations. unless this becomes a constant thing in your daily life (coming from NOT your speakers), you're fine.
just chill
>>
Phineas Nillyforth - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 18:07:57 EST ID:wceqKDTt No.156629 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156627
I've used MDMA once and cocaine twice. Both were years ago. I'm not a stim user besides coffee. Actually I smoked a pit of pot this morning but was sober by the time I heard the voice.

>>156628
I've calmed down now, I'm drinking beer and the voice stopped a while ago. I smoked more weed and the voice didn't come back. Now I'm more on the side that it was interference, apparently it can happen with cell phones not just radios. I live in a high as fuck population density building, good chance I was just hearing half of a cell phone call. Still scared the shit out of me and if I hear voices anywhere else I'm gonna go to the hospital.
>>
Cornelius Bommerhall - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 16:08:58 EST ID:TJNIIQIT No.156632 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This is pretty normal for DPH abuse. Hearing noises that sound like a fucked up radio and seeing shit like little devils and having them talk to you happens.
>>
Polly Pirringhag - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 16:12:46 EST ID:wceqKDTt No.156634 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156632
Even weeks after usage?
>>
Esther Mendleford - Sun, 17 Jun 2018 05:11:11 EST ID:w06QQM8P No.156638 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156625

I once gained the abily to read minds after a binge concerning some serious anti depressants and grain alcohol left me near death. It lasted for just a couple of days, but it ain't nowhere as cool or usedul as people think it is. It's fucking noise 24 / 7 and the feeling that humans are filthy animals that deserve to be enslaved and tortured for eternity.

I'm so fucking glad all I do nowadays is weed and DXM/DPH. Don't sweat it, man, just relax and don't heed to the voices' advice.
>>
Sophie Clayshit - Sun, 17 Jun 2018 17:43:48 EST ID:wceqKDTt No.156640 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529271828953.jpg -(101124B / 98.75KB, 630x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156638
OP here... I found out it is 100% electrical interference. It just happened a moment ago and I caught it on video. The sound is in the video too, so I know I'm not schizophrenic now.

But yeah it's pretty amazing that you can read minds and all. Does the military know about this? Maybe hallucinogens unlock your pineal gland's latent psychic powers. There were tests done by the CIA called MKULTRA and also tests done by the military at Edgewood. You have to wonder if there are glow in the dark CIAjolly african-americans listening to my thoughts right now as they trip balls.

nb.
>>
George Fuckingman - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 11:14:43 EST ID:zxslxkSY No.156641 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156640
there was plenty of shit the CIA did in addition to Mk-ultra like project artichoke where they got people addicted to morphine and hypnotized them. They also did some remote viewing experiments that got declassified. that's all i can remember but they've done a shit ton of other stuff.
>>
Rebecca Pogglelere - Fri, 22 Jun 2018 10:44:31 EST ID:syXlXV0E No.156651 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156629

You can't hear cell phones that way, that's for sure. cell phones use a digital signal, specific for each call, you would need to demodulate, then convert it to analogue. It would be pretty bad if guys with pc speakers could hear your phone talks. Analogue radios on the other hand, especially AM radio can be heard on lots of things. There's a story that near a large power transmission tower, people could hear the radio from cabbages growing on the field.
>>
Shit Gublinghurk - Sat, 23 Jun 2018 13:06:47 EST ID:8kVDktXr No.156654 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156640
when you see those glow in the dark CIA n1ggers you run em over, that's what you do.
>>
Beast - Tue, 26 Jun 2018 00:39:09 EST ID:/OXDeCuT No.156662 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It makes sense that you could pickup Analog in some garbled way just because of how analog works...

A simple example is thinking of a song and it being on the radio...or advertisements, etc.

Analog is weird. Digital on the otherhand...It doesn't have the same organic feel to it.
>>
Lydia Dimmletut - Sun, 01 Jul 2018 09:47:07 EST ID:QGvvW2xF No.156677 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530452827242.jpg -(73827B / 72.10KB, 600x801) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156625
If you have a smart phone you could just record it and play it back. Then you'll know whether or not you are hallucinating.
>>
Jay - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 17:59:17 EST ID:N02vNqR/ No.156696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>156677
This never works out for me trying to discern hallucinations.

If you are legit hallucinating you will see/hear the hallucination in the recordings too. I tend to wonder if some people on here have truly even /del/ved. The true deliriant experience comes with not being able to differ between reality & hallucinations. Thats just going to happen when you take these drugs.
>>
Charles Sinkinsore - Sun, 08 Jul 2018 04:10:10 EST ID:Fxr8oZjY No.156721 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531037410042.jpg -(29953B / 29.25KB, 640x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156625
just to chime in here, I have a set of those of cheap ass speakers they sell in walmart for like $10 or whatever, you know, the kind with a 1/8th inch plug and is powered off a usb wall plug.

just letting you know, where i'm sitting now (havne't tried in other locations of my apartment), i can plug them in and press my finger to the 1/8th inch jack and pick up the local christian radio station on it. i am not delusional, i have shown it to friends (in fact i wasn't alone when i discovered it), and have filmed it. it IS possible.

that being said, lay off shit for a bit just to be safe

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.