Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Headset Giveaway!

G933 Giveaway     Discussion Thread
Murky Boy by John Drurryham - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 12:03:43 EST ID:oCmuSAcu No.156709 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530893023710.jpg -(67785B / 66.20KB, 304x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 67785
I've got the end of a bottle of D12 hour in my closet and I don't have any sleeping pills or xans but I want that murky boy feeling.

The back of it says "Active Ingredient (in each 5 mL): Dextromethorphan polistirex equivalent to 30 mg dextromethorphan HBr", which as someone who's only ever really popped straight DPH doesn't tell me much. Would 15ml do the trick? I'm not looking to trip, just get a little murky.

Even though my doc gave me 100 .5mg of alprazolam and I've got a refill ready Friday (!??!) I feel like I'm rapidly approaching junkie tier these past shitty weeks, so I'd prefer not to use them.
>>
Nicholas Brungergold - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 14:14:46 EST ID:B4URHt5W No.156710 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Lol that's not DPH boy, that's DXM. Chug the whole bottle. You'll be fine. I assume there is about 365mg or so in there. 300mg is a good starter dose. You need at least 150 mg to break the threshold. You can just google a calculator. About to 300 mg of DXM and 250 mg of DPH. Here we go boi.
>>
Isabella Crurringnirk - Sat, 07 Jul 2018 08:29:44 EST ID:vkYvA1Hy No.156711 Ignore Report Quick Reply
yea bro like be prepared to upchuck considerably but imho DXM is far superior to dph and really even xanax. you gotta be careful though its easy to get lost in it without realizing

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.