420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
BWS 2 by William Bondlepeck - Wed, 01 Feb 2017 10:04:08 EST ID:9UI2BRSD No.28884 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1485961448898.jpg -(56612B / 55.29KB, 357x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 56612
The last thread isn't bumping since it's beyond the post limit. So, time for a new thread.

How long have you been sober and what reasons do you have for quitting drug(s). For those who are completely sober from said drug or drugs, how has your life changed?

As for me, I've been on suboxone for a few days now. My outlook on life is becoming positive compared to when I was popping pills. I'm still smoking weed and that's the extent of my current drug use. Everyday gets easier and easier. I hope for the best and will put the time and the effort in to better myself as a person.
>>
Beatrice Hickleson - Thu, 02 Feb 2017 05:33:37 EST ID:hYjF/TCb No.28885 Ignore Report Quick Reply
trying to get the fuck off my pregabalin prescription after a year of abusing it & a misfired attempt at medicating with it which wound up to the last three months taking 900-1200mg a day. brought it right back down to 200mg yesterday & i feel like death incarnate .
>>
Polly Podgesedge - Thu, 02 Feb 2017 16:23:06 EST ID:sHanAbLq No.28886 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28885
you might feel like shit now. But, when you're done your taper and are clean you'll thank yourself for sticking the WD out until you're better. Keep going foward no matter how hard things might get. If you want this bad enough you'll do whatever needs to be done. Good luck to you.
>>
Fucking Nunningfuck - Thu, 02 Feb 2017 18:50:26 EST ID:FPg1lstc No.28887 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28884
sober today cause test tmr

feels good mon ..taking blue skate fish oil and collodial gold. think im healthy for it

Stay Clean bros
>>
Angus Honeyshaw - Thu, 02 Feb 2017 20:48:38 EST ID:VhzSFvRt No.28888 Ignore Report Quick Reply
16 days sober right now, feels good mane
>>
Jarvis Clayhood - Thu, 02 Feb 2017 22:29:38 EST ID:yNLVQJOB No.28889 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28888
keep it up! it gets easier as the days go by. this weekend will make it a week since i got on subs and started meditating again. feels good to know that you're doing something that will improve yourself and your life which in this case is sobriety. same thing with me. but, i plan on doing more than just get clean this year. make some goals for yourself and work your hardest to achieve them. you can do this.
>>
Hannah Cleblingwater - Sat, 04 Feb 2017 11:41:46 EST ID:FjUhSqcG No.28891 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So today makes a week since I started my taper on suboxone. So far so good. As the days pass by I become someone with more willpower and resistance. I don't even think about taking opiates let alone become tempted by the thought. I have no cravings whatsoever. I bought two weeks worth of suboxone earlier this morning so I'm set for a while. I'll be all out on the 20th, the day my grandfather died which will be four years. I know he's looking down at me, proud of me for the person who I'm becoming. I will make him and my loved ones who are still here proud of me. I will show them the true person that I am on the inside, waiting to break out of my shell. I will "hatch" and spread my wings and fly. The more I meditate the more happier I become. So, I've been improving myself more than just getting off the opiates. I've also been reading self help books. The bottom line in any kind of self help book is to do the work. I'm already putting in the work to better myself as a person and be the best of a person that I can be.
>>
Edwin Shakecocke - Tue, 07 Feb 2017 08:46:36 EST ID:Xyjw/nxQ No.28896 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP here.

It's been ten whole days since I got on suboxone. Everything just gets easier as the days pass by. I've been thinking a lot and I've had a lot time ponder on what I need to do first to get an important part of my life in order; get my GED so I can go to college and get my degree in whatever it is I want to pursue. I dropped out of school over ten years ago and I still have yet to get my GED. Well, I'm going to focus heavily on this so I can take the right steps to get to where I want to be out in the real world. But, first I'm going to focus on my taper and after I'm done tapering (which will be in April) is when I'll move onto that next step to get my life in order. I know I can do it because I want to be successful as bad as I want to breathe.
>>
Frederick Heblingwill - Wed, 08 Feb 2017 21:03:40 EST ID:+2HVY6Dp No.28899 Ignore Report Quick Reply
this saturday will make 2 weeks since i started my taper off of opiates with suboxone. I'm feeling really good right now. everything in my life is finally starting to click together with my new sense of self. i took many things for granted back then if not just about everything in life. but, now i feel fortunate to have what i got in my life; health, family, a source of income, and a roof over my head. their are people who are poor and have nowhere to go. i never thought of the glass being half full rather than half empty. but, its the opposite now. I'm going to keep growing as a person to be the best of a person that i can be. i will become the person who I'm destined to become, the strongest version of myself. i will do whatever the fuck it takes to get to where i want to be. no doubt about that.
>>
Jenny Hengerhall - Fri, 10 Feb 2017 09:27:47 EST ID:+2HVY6Dp No.28904 Ignore Report Quick Reply
tomorrow makes 2 weeks since i got on suboxone. I'm so proud of myself and my family is proud of me too. i will NEVER EVER touch another pill again after this. shit isn't worth it in the long run. it held me back from doing what i set out to do in my life. you only have once chance to live. fuck if I'm going to live my life an addict. i saw my father become consumed by alcohol and coke. he's all fucked up in the head because of it and his past. i will not turn out to be like him. fuck that! i will make a life for myself no matter what and stay sober (besides smoking weed) and thats all there is to it.
>>
Martin Hengernetch - Sat, 11 Feb 2017 09:38:01 EST ID:iNlRtTOW No.28906 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today makes two weeks baby! Fuck yeah!! I've come this far and theirs no way in hell im going back to pills ever again. The more days that pass by the better of a person I become. Loving life right now and I feel so positive all the time rather than when I was negative all the time back then. The feeling that's come over me... No drug can make you feel how I feel about life and myself. I will keep pushing and do whatever the fuck it takes to get to where I want to be in life.
>>
Rebecca Besslestone - Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:47:39 EST ID:iNlRtTOW No.28907 Ignore Report Quick Reply
17 days of being on suboxone. Can't believe I made this far. I'm truly happy and proud of myself of sticking with it for this long. I'm going to keep going until I am completely off opiates and clean. I have so much to gain and so little to lose in life. I'm looking forward to the days ahead to see the person who I am becoming more and more.

Today makes 11 years since I dropped out of highschool. I always think back and reflect on everything that I went through from then and all the way up to a year ago. I was a weak person inside and out. But, that's all starting to change with all the progress I'm making with what I'm aiming to achieve and conquer. Yeah, it was a huge mistake for me to drop out. But, it's not too late for me. I can still get my GED and go to school and get a degree in something that I want to do for the rest of my life. I realize now that if it wasn't for the hardships I went through I wouldn't be who I am today. In a weird way I am thankful for my past which I never thought I'd say.

I'm going back to the gym on Thursday and losing the rest of this weight. Going to start lifting again too which I'm really excited about. I'm just doing everything I can do at the moment to improve upon myself without doing too much at once and end up failing. I'm going to train hard like a motherfucker and set to where I want to be, inside of the gym and out.

Just you wait. I have this whole year to set out and do what I plan on accomplishing for myself. No more wasting time. Time to get serious.
>>
Phoebe Broshgold - Fri, 17 Feb 2017 08:23:33 EST ID:n0YgNIoY No.28919 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Made it to the 20 day mark! Tomorrow makes three weeks since I got on suboxone. After next week I'm tapering down from 4mg suboxone to 2mg. As each day passes I get closer and closer to being sober from opiates. I cannot wait to be done with this. But, putting in the effort and work to taper off of opiates has made me grow as a person inside and out. It's like they say, "if you need to get something done you must do it yourself". I use to rely on my dealers for my fix and to keep my sanity. But, I don't need them anymore. I can finally stand on my own two feet and take care of myself more than I ever have.

Life is great. As time goes by everything keeps getting better for me. After 10 long grueling years of pain, torment and suffering, I have finally "awakened" from the abyss that I was trapped in. I will never look back and keep going foward no matter what gets in my way.
>>
Beatrice Crebbleketch - Sat, 18 Feb 2017 10:38:55 EST ID:DUEYwDxB No.28923 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today makes three weeks. Im proud of how far I've come even though I got a ways to go. Over the past three weeks my life has changed so much. I am forever grateful for my life and everything and everyone around me. The grass is always greener on the other side. I never once thought I could turn myself around because of how weak of a person I use to be. But, I sure as hell proved myself wrong. Their is still a lot of progress made with myself. But, progress is a process. I'm enjoying the journey and not thinking only of the end result. Everything is going great in my life and I'm going to keep pushing onwards no matter what gets in my way.
>>
Edwin Socklehood - Sat, 18 Feb 2017 15:37:04 EST ID:qkneRXan No.28925 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28884
Proud of you nigga
>>
Ernest Crannermen - Sat, 18 Feb 2017 19:22:44 EST ID:DUEYwDxB No.28927 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28925
Thanks bruh.
>>
Nell Trotson - Sun, 19 Feb 2017 18:17:09 EST ID:GWGHGJza No.28930 Ignore Report Quick Reply
BWS

I'm finally ready to quit the liquor. I got out of detox a few days ago and I think sobriety is going to stick this time. I hurt someone who has only ever treated me with respect and kindness even though I was a drunk piece of shit.

I feel physically I'll when I see a liquor store now. Wish me luck.
>>
Cornelius Crarrybanks - Sun, 19 Feb 2017 20:03:25 EST ID:yMp5L4Wt No.28931 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28930
Good for you. Taking the first step to sobriety is always the hardest part. But, once you get started on that path things will get easier. Hang in there and keep your head up. Be positive and optimistic about yourself and getting clean. No matter how hard things might get, never give up. In the end it'll be all worth it. Good luck.
>>
Wesley Blollyhood - Mon, 20 Feb 2017 08:49:23 EST ID:4m5DY39V No.28933 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's been 23 days now. Can't wait for this week to go by so I can taper from 4mg to 2mg. As time goes on I keep getting closer and closer to becoming sober. Everything in my life is improving because I'm putting in the work to better myself. I am proud of myself and so is my family. They are so happy for me and it feels good to know that you're work and efforts are getting noticed and paying off. Hell yeah!
>>
Matilda Wunderstick - Wed, 22 Feb 2017 10:42:59 EST ID:4m5DY39V No.28942 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's been 25 days, almost a month now. My meditation sessions have been better than ever and it's helping me immensely. I feel so grounded and in control of my whole life. I will keep going down the path I started on over a year ago. All the hard effort and work I'm willing to put in to become happy and successful will be worth it. I will keep growing as a person, being the best of a person that I can be.
>>
Polly Gibbletidging - Fri, 24 Feb 2017 08:37:06 EST ID:y8wkou78 No.28961 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's been 27 days now. On Monday I will taper from 4mg to 2mg as it will be exactly a month since I got on suboxone. Then, I'll stay on 2mg for another month and then after that come completely off. I can't wait for that day to come. I'm gunning for it.

I saw an old friend of mine yesterday who I haven't talked to in a couple years. He's doing really good for himself which I am proud of him for. He really has his shit together now. It felt really good seeing him again and made me really happy. I'm going to keep in touch with him and see if he wants to hang out and do stuff whenever he has the time. To be honest, everything he was telling me in terms of school and his life in general; he really inspires me and motivates me even more to change as a person and forever grow to be the best of a person that I can be. This old friend of mine might see me as that weak person that I use to be. But, he's in for a surprise when he sees that I'm a changed person.
>>
spoot - Fri, 24 Feb 2017 19:18:10 EST ID:NHQihj2w No.28962 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm coming up on 14 months without a drink and it's been a year since smoking reefer.

My last drink was the night I crashed into a tree on the way home from a bar. I know the community here isn't too religious but it was definitely a come to God moment for me. I was arrested for the fourth time (at the age of 23) and decided it was time to not try to stop drinking but actually do it. My family's the big driving factor for me; I was disgusted by how often I put them through worry and sadness over my drinking. I was also sick and tired of being sick and tired. The DTs sucked noodles but since then it's been the best year of my life, hands down.

Keep it up, faggots. It truly does get easier with time and your perception of reality will change for the better after you've given your brain some much needed rest. If I can do it, you can too.
>>
Phoebe Lightcocke - Sat, 25 Feb 2017 04:35:06 EST ID:y8wkou78 No.28965 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28962
Damn, good for you dude. 14 months is huge. Keep going!
>>
Thomas Bunforth - Sun, 26 Feb 2017 09:31:20 EST ID:y8wkou78 No.28969 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 29. Tomorrow makes exactly a month since I started suboxone. Now, I will be tapering from 4mg-2mg and staying on that dose for a month and then coming completely off the subs. I'm one step closer to getting clean. I've come this far and I'm not going back. Never again.
>>
Fuck Dipperfield - Sun, 26 Feb 2017 23:45:27 EST ID:jc33WSws No.28972 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1488170727321.jpg -(33699B / 32.91KB, 496x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Month and a half.
Fucking drug testing company is a subsidiary of a major company client. Nobody I work with, leadership included, is onboard with it, yet politically there's nothing we can do about it. Follow the money...
>>
Alice Sullywitch - Mon, 27 Feb 2017 09:45:53 EST ID:y8wkou78 No.28974 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today makes a whole month now. I am proud of myself and surprised that I made it this far. But, I'm stronger mentally and spiritually more than I ever have been. Tomorrow I'm going down to 2mg. I hope this lower dose works out well for me. I'm afraid to start having bouts of restless leg syndrome like I did last time when I only took 2mg daily. But, I think things will turn out well for me. I have all the faith in the world that I can do this successfully.

Meditation over the past week has been incredible. I'm so much different than I was a month ago. I've grown so much in such little time. I'm going to keep improving upon myself and make a life for myself. I know I can do anything as long as I put my mind to it.
>>
Oliver Billingridge - Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:39:23 EST ID:clkkIQvm No.28977 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1488235163274.gif -(705681B / 689.14KB, 320x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Okay out of hash but feeling nice and clean headed this evening. I know smoking it can help me kotch and not get bored but it can also make me cringe about really minor things I wouldnt normally care about, or get into bad thought patterns.

Also Ive realised I need a detox from on screen violence its normalised by news, films and video games. I wake up and the first thing I see is stories of horrific shit. The other day I played Wolfenstein then binged on WW2 Nazi docs, shits unhealthy.
>>
Skizzlepuss !dO744cvTW. - Tue, 28 Feb 2017 03:39:46 EST ID:zM4svPQ8 No.28980 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Coming up on 3 months without dxm. Feels good to be able to remember simple things again.
And knowing what day of the week it is.
>>
Rebecca Breshbury - Tue, 28 Feb 2017 18:32:23 EST ID:y8wkou78 No.28983 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 31. Tapered down to 2mg today. No symptoms at all from taking a lower dose than I did before. Thank god. Now, i feel much better about being able to get sober and straight.

I'm in a good place in my life at the moment. I'm happy and fortunate for who and what I have in my life. With that said, I'm going to keep pushing foward and even after I'm off the suboxone I will keep improving upon myself.
>>
Fucking Brookwell - Wed, 01 Mar 2017 13:07:04 EST ID:2adyeGqS No.28985 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1488391624706.jpg -(6809B / 6.65KB, 250x153) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>28983
Keep it up dude, glad to see the steady progress!

Personally I'm trying to not smoke weed, which gets pretty difficult when my roommate fucking loves smoking weed. Also I have 7-8 week old weed plants that I'd rather not just throw away. hopefully i can sell any weed that comes out of it to a friend or two for cheap just to recoup the costs for soil and pots. I'm so tired of all the internal bargaining that goes on every day in my head about whether or not I should smoke. I feel like i need to set up some kind of reward to give myself for not smoking, then maybe I would stop failing every time i try to quit.
>>
Charles Guddletan - Wed, 01 Mar 2017 16:46:17 EST ID:y8wkou78 No.28986 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28985
Thanks. I don't think I could ever go without weed. It's like my medicine for my mental illnesses. It really keeps me grounded and leveled out. But, since you're trying not to smoke then more power to you. Good luck.
>>
Charles Guddletan - Wed, 01 Mar 2017 17:56:36 EST ID:y8wkou78 No.28987 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Along with tapering on suboxone, I'm quitting cigarettes very soon. My grandfather died of copd and my uncle has it and is on oxygen 24/7. I do not want to have the same fate as them and go out like that. I'm just slowly killing myself and it's going to stop.
>>
Hamilton Bevingcocke - Thu, 02 Mar 2017 10:14:23 EST ID:y8wkou78 No.28989 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 33. Doing alright with being on 2mg despite having a tiny bit of RLS. Only lasts for a few minutes once a day and then it goes away.

Tomorrow I'm done with cigs and start vaping. I can't handle all the coughing and feel like I'm going to die. Not worth it. Your health is one of the most important things to take care of. So, no more of this.
>>
Hamilton Neddledodging - Fri, 03 Mar 2017 15:55:38 EST ID:1N6qdxlD No.28992 Ignore Report Quick Reply
2 weeks no weed. I'm sweating like crazy and feel really depressed. Really want to stop for real this time though. Post nasal drip sucks. Coughing up bloody snot sucks. I'm scared of the nightmares.
>>
Rebecca Shittingshaw - Fri, 03 Mar 2017 16:54:53 EST ID:y8wkou78 No.28993 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28992
Good luck to you. I don't know if I could ever quit smoking. Weed keeps me grounded and leveled out. I use it for medicinal purposes and not just recreational. I would get mental side effects. But, no physical effects like you're going through. That must really suck. But, just keep plugging away and stay strong.
>>
Cedric Sindlepog - Fri, 03 Mar 2017 20:41:15 EST ID:cfH+dw9t No.28994 Ignore Report Quick Reply
day 6 of no alcohol after almost 2 years of drinking every day. I drank 6-8 5% beers per night.

main reason I'm quitting alcohol is due to the fact I've become a fat slob almost gaining 40 pounds since I started my new job, along with the fact alcohol FUCKS your sleep up so much.

I'm not 100% sober because im still smoking weed, but the weed helped immensely those first 3 days of withdrawal. I smoked 1/2 an ounce in those 6 days but I finally am starting to feel normal.

I feel really good because I'm actually getting sleep and I don't get random anxiety for no reason like I used to. Also my random paranoia from smoking weed went away the day after I quit drinking. I realized I was perpetually hung over and malnourished the last 2 years.
>>
Nigel Crozzlehedge - Sat, 04 Mar 2017 00:58:34 EST ID:y8wkou78 No.28995 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28994
Best of luck to you. I honestly don't know how people can even become alcoholics. Drinking everyday and being hungover all the time really doesn't sound all that fun to me.
>>
Walter Pinderwell - Sun, 05 Mar 2017 12:15:02 EST ID:OeOC/hvt No.28998 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 36. So, it's been about a week since I tapered down to 2mg of suboxone. No more rls even though it was very minor of a symptom for me. Been meditating as usual and I also quit smoking cigarettes 2 days ago and started vaping. I will not end up dying like my grandfather did and now my uncle has copd and is on oxygen 24/7. I'm giving this everything I've got and am putting in a major effort to stay away from cigs. Six months from now I want to be done with nicotine period; no more vaping or taking in nicotine in any way, shape or form.
>>
Basil Drevingwater - Mon, 06 Mar 2017 07:24:16 EST ID:WVWO9Du4 No.29001 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28993
Thanks bro/sis. It's getting a little easier. I just keep telling myself that I have to do this. I want to be healthy. I want to be strong. I want to spend all the fucking weed money on something "cooler", like a car or something.

I used to think that I could never/would never quit. But then I decided to go travelling a few weeks so no hookups etc. Also harsher weed laws. So that's my catalyst.

I used to delude myself with the medicinal thing, but now I think it's bullshit. You should be able to be grounded and leveled out without using drugs.

Also it really depends on how much you smoke. I smoked super heavily, probably 2-3g/day..
>>
James Habblehood - Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:38:15 EST ID:+Ze8wqG+ No.29002 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29001
I would like to be able to quit smoking or just greatly cut back on it. But, right now I need it. But, I will eventually find a way to live without it or live without it for a few days or weeks in between smoking. I'd like to keep my time occupied so I don't think about it as much. I'm looking into taking GED classes later this year so I can take the test and then be able to go to college. That's just one thing that can occupy some of my time. Another thing I want to do is get a job. But, first I have to buy a car and get my license. Guess I better start saving up now.
>>
Martha Fongerkitch - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 08:20:12 EST ID:+2HVY6Dp No.29007 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 38. Surprisingly had a craving for pills for the first time last night since being on subs. But, I overcame it and just moved on. Temptation sucks sometimes. But, I know in the end it's not worth it so I stay away from it mentally and physically. This shows me that I'm stronger as a person than I was 38 days ago. I've come a far away and I'm not going to fuck it all up by giving in to just taking pills for "one last time". We all know what happens when someone's does that; relapse. I've relapsed many times and I'm not going to do it again. I'm a much different person than who I used to be.
>>
John Clidgebury - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 14:37:55 EST ID:4gyE4GE1 No.29008 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489001875402.jpg -(61465B / 60.02KB, 1028x652) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Starting a program where they test for alcohol as well as other drugs. So now I'm totally sober and will be for 16 weeks. Previously was shitfaced but with no hard drugs.
Wish me luck. Cigarettes are still an option but a crappy one.
>>
Hugh Dummertedge - Thu, 09 Mar 2017 07:46:33 EST ID:ZlHaA6fN No.29013 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 40. Damn, 40 full whole days has passed since I got on subs. I've come a far way since the first day. I should be done with my taper around the first week of May. After that I'll be completely sober (besides weed) and I'm not going to fall back into addiction. If I did then all the work I put in to get clean will have all been for nothing.

Two nights ago I slipped up and took 20mg methadone. I didn't even enjoy myself while on that shit for a few hours. It made me remember why I chose to get clean and all the problems it caused me and my family. Never again will I slip up or even relapse. But, I don't exactly regret doing it because it's apart of my recovery. This moment has reinforced my mind and has me more self aware than I was. They say when someone relapses or slips up while going through a taper or detox, that it's apart of your recovery. It happens to everyone atleast once. That's why I'm not stressing out about it. To me, it's just a life experience that I learned from. That will be the very last time that I do something like that.
>>
Polly Hodgeshit - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:59:07 EST ID:ZlHaA6fN No.29015 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489183147157.jpg -(100710B / 98.35KB, 644x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Day 41. Nothing much to say. But, day 45 will make it a month and a half since I got on subs. The days are just flying by and everything gets easier and better for me. Haven't had any cravings since Tuesday when I slipped up. That one last time has really reinforced my mind and my resistance and willpower to steer clear of that shit.

I started a diet a few days ago. So far I've lost 5lbs in three days. I got 50+lbs to lose and I'm going to give this everything I got.

I'm starting to feel "awakened" from within. My mind is so clear and sharpened. I'm starting to figure out what I want to do with my life; become a physical therapist or get involved in sports medicine. I want to be able to make a lot of money so I can help my mom out when she needs a helping hand. All my life she has struggled with money and still gave me what I wanted. She has been by my side through thick and thin. I want to return the favor by being a good son and make her happy. I will do anything for her and I'd go to the ends of the earth for her no matter what.
>>
Frederick Pittfuck - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 14:08:23 EST ID:fE8f94aG No.29020 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 43. My life is becoming more positive and I feel the "light" embracing me. The glass is always half full and not empty. I never feel down on myself anymore like I use to. Back when I was abusing opiates I had no confidence or self esteem whatsoever. Now, it's the total opposite. I'm in a good place in my life.
>>
Archie Gimblestone - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 13:58:46 EST ID:Wt1ihvRp No.29027 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 45. It's been a month and a half since I got on subs and decided to get clean and sober. I can't believe I've made it this far. I'm proud of myself and I'm going to keep pushing on until I'm done my taper and be off the suboxone. After that's all said and done I'm going to focus on getting my GED and go to college and pursue a degree in physical therapy or sports medicine. The human body and its functions amaze me and fascinates me. I'd easily go through six years of school without regretting it as I'm going to need grants/loans to pay for school. Don't want to change my major and have to pay back all that money that went to waste getting into a sector of the medical field. Besides all that, everything is going good.
>>
Cedric Bardford - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:09:27 EST ID:Wt1ihvRp No.29030 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 46. Feeling good today. Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm just going to keep plugging away like I've been with everything in my life that I've been doing. My mind is completely clear now and no longer cloudy or foggy. The world seems so much different to me than what it use to look like before I got on subs. I'm starting to figure out what I want to do and achieve in life. I got high expectations for myself as I know I can keep getting better and better at what I do and focus on. Thank god or whoever or whatever for giving me a second chance at life. This time I will create, conquer, and what I aim to achieve no matter what what gets in my way.
>>
Matilda Follerbury - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 11:50:54 EST ID:bysxsiSx No.29032 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 13 no dope
I feel okay. That's a big thing for me. I have energy. I forgot you could feel this way without taking opiates, or making the call to get some.
I feel like I'm coming out of a major depressive episode. I quit my job and physically could not get any drugs. Physical withdrawals didn't get me, I was pretty much always in the mild stages anyway. I felt very suicidal for about, 11 days. The smallest thing would spring me into full self-attack mode. It makes sense. Opiates make all of my problems disappear, so my problems are going to feel very real when I come off them. At least I couldn't have killed myself, because my preferred method would be OD and I could not get any dope for the life of me.

I just want to know when the dreams stop. I'm always hanging out with a dealer and they're about to give me drugs but keep jerking me around. Had one an hour ago where a guy I haven't talked to in months was gonna sell me some lean. I've never even had lean wtf.
>>
John Fonningway - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:32:44 EST ID:Wt1ihvRp No.29033 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29032
Great job so far dude! I never did dope, just pills. But, nonetheless it's good that you're motivated and determined to get clean and change your life for the better. The physical symptoms will eventually go away. Keep up the good work bro! It'll all pay off for you soon enough. Just take everything day by day, step by step. Progress is a process and you must enjoy the process, the journey. Keep going dude!
>>
Polly Fenkinford - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 11:04:24 EST ID:bysxsiSx No.29037 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29033
Thank you
I just can't believe I even started with this. I'm a part of the statistic of young people who got started on pills and jumped to heroin because it's cheaper. I tried it once to see what it's like and its all I did from that point.
It would be so easy to fall back into it. I see what people say about triggers and stuff. From getting money to being locked in a one person bathroom to struggling to open a little bag, I can almost taste it.
>>
Skizzlepuss !dO744cvTW. - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 21:22:56 EST ID:zM4svPQ8 No.29042 Ignore Report Quick Reply
3 months without dxm, and counting.
I'd love nothing more than to down some robo and space to some music.
When do the cravings actually stop?
They get less intense each time, and they come less frequently now, but I'd love for them to go away entirely.
>>
Shitting Medgedatch - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 11:13:44 EST ID:Wt1ihvRp No.29045 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 49. In the next week and a half I'll be tapering down to 1mg. Keep that up for a month and then come completely off. It's almost been two months since I got on subs. Awesome feeling to know that you can do something as long as you put your mind to it. I have no more cravings which is really good. It's all smooth sailing from here.
>>
Sidney Hurringstit - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 14:43:22 EST ID:4gyE4GE1 No.29046 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489862602426.gif -(981234B / 958.24KB, 480x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Been sober (no alcohol, weed, stimulants, dissociatives like MXE and DXM, mild opis like codeine and various psychedelic drugs like LSD and DOM) for 80 days now. Can't say that I like it one bit. Can't wait for rehab / probation to be over so I can start using again. However, I'm proud that I've had the willpower to abstain for now. I wish you all the best.
>>
Shitting Medgedatch - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 17:37:16 EST ID:Wt1ihvRp No.29048 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29046
That's almost three months. Damn you're farther along than I am. If I were you I would just stay sober (smoke weed erryday) and keep on going with making improvements in your life. You can do it brah!
>>
Charles Dumblebury - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 20:39:00 EST ID:4gyE4GE1 No.29049 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489883940332.gif -(69701B / 68.07KB, 350x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29048
Thanks for the encouragement. You can make it, too!
Smoke weed errday
>>
Isabella Sublinglen - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 13:11:53 EST ID:Wt1ihvRp No.29052 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 50. I'm just a little over a week away from being on subs for two months. But, today I will celebrate this 50 day milestone by being outside and be around nature and people. I'm just embracing everything that I can that will make a positive impact in my life. I'm happy that I've come so far. But, the most important thing is how I've changed as a person over this course of time. I no longer need pills to use as a crutch or excuse to ignore my problems from within. I have faced my problems head on and have won my battles within my mind. Meditation has immensely helped me become the person who I am today. I'm not that weak and scared little boy that I once was. I can finally stand on my own two feet and face the world head on. My mind is sharpened and awake. I'm no longer engulfed in the dark abyss that I once couldn't get out of. I'm a much more happy and positive person than who I use to be. I have so little to lose and yet so much to gain. I might be getting a late start in life. But, it's never too late for anything that you want out of life. I will become happy and successful. Most of all, I'll become the person who I'm destined to become.
>>
John Gadgehall - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 13:34:59 EST ID:wAI8p3nf No.29053 Ignore Report Quick Reply
24h without smoking weed after toking errday for almost a year

I feel sad
>>
Jack Dinninghall - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:19:02 EST ID:z0hReR5P No.29055 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29053
Are you taking a t-break? I've been smoking everyday for two years and I'll never stop smoking.
>>
Fanny Chibblenat - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 22:40:40 EST ID:LGE3Jr2b No.29056 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29053

me too, just hit the 24 hour mark. it's 3:30 in the morning and I can't fall asleep even though I'm dead tired.
Have to take a break since I don't even enjoy getting high anymore. The last few weeks I just got really twitchy and anxious when I got high and my heart felt like it was going to stop at any second.
Fuck, the weed was the only thing keeping me away from alcohol and other drugs, I thought I would never get tired of weed.
>>
Hugh Dunningpeck - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 04:14:07 EST ID:wAI8p3nf No.29057 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29055
Nah, my lovely mother is staying for 2 weeks, which means I can't blaze the fuck up until my pockets are empty and my lungs collapse. Luv u mom, but damn, let yo boy get retarded. I mean shit....

>>29056
>it's 3:30 in the morning and I can't fall asleep even though I'm dead tired
That's fucked up. It takes me a little longer to fall asleep when sober, but I don't get intense insomnia like you. My appetite is completely fucked up though. Yesterday I barely ate one full meal. It's frightening how little I eat when I am sober. Pass me a blunt and I'll eat a house, but I'm finna get malnourished when sober.

Good luck, man!
>>
George Bardlock - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 09:39:18 EST ID:8un2hfIK No.29058 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 52. I have no more cravings for opiates. Slipped up a couple times and after the last time I promised myself that I would never do it again and haven't since. No longer need to use opiates as a crutch for my problems in my mind. I smoke weed and that's the extent of it. I'd rather be a daily smoker than a daily opiate user.

Happy spring everyone! We're all gonna make it!
>>
Caroline Fupperbanks - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:08:28 EST ID:4gyE4GE1 No.29059 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490119708306.gif -(319019B / 311.54KB, 450x298) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Day 83 totally sober, no alcohol, no weed, no psys, no "other" drugs.
I'm beginning to get used to being sober again, but I still can't say that I like it.
Anxiety is high, irritability is high.
Appetite is up in a bad way. Motivation to work out is down in a bad way.
I am convinced that drugs made me a better, fitter, more motivated person and am ticked off to be stuck in court-ordered rehab. Fuck the propaganda.
Without drugs, life is just laborious slavery and little rewards.
Trying to take a Buddhist viewpoint on it and living simply without desire, but honestly I think psychedelics actually improved my emotional wellbeing, stimulants improved my fitness, and weed relieved my anxiety. The rest like codeine and MXE were just for shits and giggles. I find myself wishing I could convince the world of the value of these things as medicines for individuals like me but cynically believe that nobody would listen.

In my life I have tried ( as far as I can remember):

• Peyote (Twice)
  • San Pedro Cactus ( Many times )
  • Methylbuphedrone ( For a solid month or so )
  • Ecstasy ( A few times )
  • Ethylone ( Many times )
  • 4-ACO-DMT ( A few times )
  • 4-HO-MET ( Once )
  • 5-MEO-DMT ( A few times )
  • MIPT ( Once )
  • DMT (Many times )
  • Cannabis in many forms ( Errday for like 8 years )
  • Promethazine Codeine ( Many times )
  • Demerol ( For like a few months )
  • DOI ( Twice )
  • DOM ( Twice )
  • MXE ( For a month or so )
  • DXM ( Many times )
  • 1P-LSD ( Twice )
  • LSD ( Once )
  • Etizolam ( Once )
  • Mescaline powder ( Once )
  • Allylescaline ( Once )
  • Amphetamine ( Many times )
  • Dexedrine ( A few times )
  • Alcohol ( Socially )
  • DPH (hurr durr once recreationally, often for prescribed purpose )
  • Mushrooms ( Many times )
  • 3-MEO-PCP ( Once )
  • Ephedrine ( Habitually as part of fitness stack )
  • Clenbuterol ( For like a month )
  • Yohimbine ( Habitually as part of fitness stack )

I can see how this could be construed as a drug problem. But on the other hand, I believe my experiences on these drugs made me a stronger person. The psychiatric drugs I am on now (seroquel and lithium) do jack shit to help me cope with the horrors of my life. I just wish society would accept drug users as a lifestyle choice instead of forcing us to conform. I feel I was more productive and a greater contributor ON drugs than OFF of them. Now I just have crippling depression, anxiety and PTSD. I've gained 10 lbs and feel miserable. Sex and food are all I look forward to. I have zero hope for the future or my former career in engineering.

Anyway, I just needed to vent. I don't think my habits constituted an addiction since most of the drugs weren't that habit forming, and the ones that were I kicked many years ago. It's easy to stay off of them physically but life still feels miserable without them emotionally. My doctors say I was 'self-medicating' with weed, but the medication they give me to do the same job is just bullshit. "And the pills your mother gives you don't do anything at all."

Modern medicine really ought to take a good long look at itself and realize that people self-medicate because their own drugs do jack shit to help the symptoms of depression, anxiety and PTSD. I'm sick and tired of doctors and people telling me that I was stupid for self-medicating when their own treatments don't do jack shit.

Anyway, I'm sure I can make it sober all the way through rehab and a few months necessary to keep things cool before I start using again. I just hope I'm smarter this time and won't get caught.

Best of luck to you all.
>>
Hugh Dunningpeck - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 15:48:36 EST ID:wAI8p3nf No.29060 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29059
We're with you 1hunnid, bro. Some people need to be sober for their wellbeing, but people like you do it for your wellbeing. With that said, don't emphazise drugs too much. No fun that you are a different person without drugs :/
>>
George Bardlock - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 17:17:35 EST ID:8un2hfIK No.29061 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29059
I can see where without weed you'd feel irritable and depressed. I get that way too when I'm dry. Your doctors can go eat a dick. So, weed is bad for you and yet it's legalized in multiple states. Yet, they put you on lithium and say that's okay? I know if you take lithium you have to get blood work done quite often. I'd rather smoke weed than take a medication that could kill me. My doctor put me on zyprexa in place of lithium. Works just fine. I still smoke weed as I feel self medicating with a plant based drug is better for me and keeps me grounded and leveled out.

Doctor tried telling me that weed is bad. Yet, I'm still smoking because I know what's best for me. How much do you want to bet a lot of these doctors smoke weed and still have the audacity to say that weed is bad and you shouldn't be self medicating? Fuck them.
>>
Caroline Fupperbanks - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 19:31:28 EST ID:4gyE4GE1 No.29062 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490139088306.gif -(619211B / 604.70KB, 250x185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29061
Yeah, I wish I lived in a legal state. Weed is much better medicine for keeping me calm and on the level than toxic metals for sure.

>>29060
I've used them for so long, I guess they became a part of me and my personality. They were definitely a part of my daily life.

Thanks for the support. I'm hoping I can make it through the next year until the eyes are off me so I can at least smoke weed again. I'll probably steer clear of the harder drugs for the time being just to keep the stress to a minimum.
>>
Lydia Chendergold - Thu, 23 Mar 2017 18:48:06 EST ID:4gyE4GE1 No.29078 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490309286556.gif -(158422B / 154.71KB, 384x206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Day 87. Smoking like a chimney, the one vice still allowed for some reason.
>>
George Numblecocke - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 03:32:31 EST ID:aAhrOU7q No.29080 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490340751055.jpg -(52430B / 51.20KB, 602x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Hey Ranty. The medicinal industry don't want you healed up.

Only your self can heal you up. Entheogens may help you if you are in the right set of sate of being and open to surrendering completely to however it wants you to be. Peyote kills the weak. Mary Jane does her thing, LSD can kill your brain cells and, probably, the shrooms are the most 'humane' to communicate with, or best guides. I have heard ayahuasca is the best healer in the world of plant remedies.

All drugs are bad, mmkay? (Sorry, had to)

Let go and let god. You are not sick. You probably just believe in your own suffering and thus have a really bad time. Take care. Stop believing in the chems for real. You are a perfect being, and you need to tap into that if you wanna get better. Peace and love are the only things that truly matter.

Peace and love. To your self.
>>
George Numblecocke - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 03:34:09 EST ID:aAhrOU7q No.29081 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29080 Replying to
>>29059 This guy.
>>
Esther Grimwater - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 09:17:56 EST ID:4gyE4GE1 No.29082 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29080
I've taken Ayahuasca ttwice.

If all drugs are bad, I should stop my psychiatric meds, too.
>>
Esther Grimwater - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 09:18:26 EST ID:4gyE4GE1 No.29083 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29080
I don't believe in God. Sorry.
>>
Nathaniel Poddlefoot - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 09:22:24 EST ID:rV4/QHiM No.29084 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490361744416.jpg -(47762B / 46.64KB, 777x656) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
First week of Smug Month 2017 completed! Only 4 more weeks to go.

Seriously guys, being smug really makes not doing drugs easy peasy.
>>
Charlotte Goffingman - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:02:07 EST ID:8un2hfIK No.29085 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Day 55. Just five more days to go until I hit two months clean. On April 1st I'm going down to 1mg suboxone. I will stop taking subs as of May 1st. Good timing as I'll be clean completely from anything (besides weed) just in time for summer. On Sunday I'm going back to the gym and losing the rest of this weight and starting on a diet. I'm also looking into taking GED prep classes over the summer so I can get take the test asap and just be making it in time to able to sign up for college courses in the fall. If I don't make it in time then I'll start college classes next spring. I've been thinking a lot and I want the best for myself out of life. I can't wait to get a start on everything as it'll make me happy and also gives me something(s) to look foward too. I'm more optimistic than usual. I know I can achieve my goals as long as I put in the work. I'm going to keep grinding and accomplish what I want to set out to do.
>>
Hannah Smalldale - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:09:53 EST ID:LGE3Jr2b No.29086 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Now one week sober after quitting weed. Don't even have any cravings, even though I still have a decent amount of weed lying around.
It's like I'm a totally different person, my anxiety is gone, I can suddenly talk to people, I'm extremely motivated and productive, worked out a lot this week and my depression is gone, just like that.
What the fuck guys, I thought I smoked to treat my depression, but did weed actually cause my depression? I still can't describe how much better I feel now.
>>
Esther Grimwater - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:37:44 EST ID:4gyE4GE1 No.29087 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490369864722.gif -(213624B / 208.62KB, 500x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'm off for yet another piss test and I'm definitely gonna pass. Thanks for all of the support.

The hard part now is just producing urine on demand. I'm guzzling coffee and iced tea, I've got about an hour or so.
>>
Edwin Drovinglock - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:24:01 EST ID:PPalUL9Y No.29088 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490376241497.png -(272820B / 266.43KB, 430x426) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Yesterday was my last day smoking weed, for real this time. I told everyone that I'm not doing it any more and I need clean piss to get a job. I'm glad I planned it this way. My gf and I are both quitting for my one week spring break, and we're going camping for my birthday tomorrow. With all the rain we've had this winter, it's going to be so pretty. It's nice to feel confident about quitting for once. Some of my friends will want to smoke while camping, but as long as my gf and I encourage each other, we should be able to stay away from it.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with my weed plants and silly weed pictures
>>
Charlotte Goffingman - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 18:35:08 EST ID:8un2hfIK No.29089 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29086
>>29088

Good stuff guys. I think I could never quit smoking. I use weed medicinally for my mental issues. But, I've gotten a lot better over the past year from doing more than just sitting around and getting stoned. I sometimes think to myself that I'd like to quit. But, for now I'm just going to do smoke and get my life in order. When my time is occupied by school and a job, I won't be even thinking about toking. Maybe I'll still smoke. Who knows?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.