420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
average lifespan for addict person by Walter Buzzfield - Thu, 09 Feb 2017 13:49:59 EST ID:eJsronbx No.28902 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1486666199042.jpg -(795795B / 777.14KB, 1280x2004) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 795795
So, I'm just wandering for some realistic statistics on drug addicts life expectancy. Different sorts of drugs and severety of addictions are interesting.
>>
Wesley Puffingforth - Fri, 10 Feb 2017 00:50:07 EST ID:iOzCV8Wh No.28903 Ignore Report Quick Reply
if you're a woman and you abuse drugs you'll die way earlier than a male drug addict

being addicted to smoking is one of the worst, even if you quit you can get COPD years down the road even after 10 or 20+ years clean of cigarettes
>>
Hedda Wozzlekin - Thu, 16 Feb 2017 07:25:16 EST ID:4Pn5C6CL No.28910 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28903

Some people want to die.

“The public health authorities never mention the main reason many Americans have for smoking heavily, which is that smoking is a fairly sure, fairly honorable form of suicide.”

>being addicted to smoking is one of the worst, even if you quit you can get COPD years down the road even after 10 or 20+ years clean of cigarettes

My Grandma has been a life long smoker, 40+ years, she just recently quit, cold turkey, but now she has COPD and is gonna die soon. Also her second hand smoke probably killed my Grandpa. He smoked cigars but very rarely.

Not sure my point, but why do you think people abuse any drug? They hate feeling human and why choose to feel human when there are so many ways not to?
>>
Hedda Wozzlekin - Thu, 16 Feb 2017 07:29:55 EST ID:4Pn5C6CL No.28911 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1487248195615.jpg -(76935B / 75.13KB, 850x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>28910

My bad forgot the rest of my post as I was cross-posting. Great quote by Kurt Vonnegut:

“Here's the news: I am going to sue the Brown & Williamson Tobacco Company, manufacturers of Pall Mall cigarettes, for a billion bucks! Starting when I was only twelve years old, I have never chain-smoked anything but unfiltered Pall Malls. And for many years now, right on the package, Brown & Williamson have promised to kill me.

But I am eighty-two. Thanks a lot, you dirty rats. The last thing I ever wanted was to be alive when the three most powerful people on the whole planet would be named Bush, Dick and Colon.”
-- Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country
>>
Eliza Wemblecocke - Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:32:26 EST ID:k5iQMwwM No.28941 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've known a lot of people who have died in their 20's from heroin overdoses.
IV drug use can bring on all kinds of other complications.
Heavy drinking is also pretty bad. Meth is just awful in general.
All the old people that I know who smoke pot seem to be pretty happy, though some have COPD.
>>
Alice Sullywitch - Mon, 27 Feb 2017 08:13:02 EST ID:y8wkou78 No.28973 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm about to quit smoking and take up vaping because I just can't handle all the coughing and sometimes throwing up. I've been smoking for six years and I'm done. After I get my check this week I'm getting a vape and some juice (don't know what dose I should get. Maybe 6 or 12?). I smoke two packs a day. My body cannot tolerate the strong nicotine and all the nasty chemicals that are rolled up into a cig anymore. Fuck this.
>>
Oliver Billingridge - Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:43:35 EST ID:clkkIQvm No.28978 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28973
> I smoke two packs a day

you dont need me to tell you thats bad. def quit maybe chew gum for that restless energy
>>
Phyllis Babblewater - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 19:32:23 EST ID:Hve4sWxo No.29021 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28910
>smoking is a fairly sure, fairly honorable form of suicide.

I've been saying that for years
>>
Nicholas Croblingwidging - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 06:07:09 EST ID:KZ1TM0Dd No.29028 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28911
pall mallls were the best. I basically quit. Too much of a hassle. It takes away ones true good presonality. Have seen many of people die from smoking. Coughing up blood. On oxugen all the time. COPD is a guaranteed short life after smoking
for years. I beleive I have smoked maybe 5 cigs this year. A pack a day, was never really an option, but had done it though. Yea, it's an industry of eventual death for many.
>>
Nicholas Croblingwidging - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 06:11:14 EST ID:KZ1TM0Dd No.29029 Ignore Report Quick Reply
smoking is useless, one can go for a long walk short what, exercise and the cravings should disappear.
>>
Sidney Doddlespear - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 22:14:40 EST ID:G2iYEKXR No.29074 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29029
This. I find smoking is great when you are doing it but never before or after

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.