420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Life after drinking by vodka - Fri, 03 Mar 2017 01:51:53 EST ID:03hlSnZt No.28991 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1488523913364.jpg -(181572B / 177.32KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 181572
I have not drank for 9 months as of the start of March. I quit smoking weed about 2 yrs ago. I still smoke cigs.

I thought my outlook on life would improve, but it really hasn't. Too be honest I'm more miserable even though I'm about to graduate college. Does it just take time or should I say fuck it and go back to drinking myself into oblivion and listening to metal every night?
>>
Angus Saddlebanks - Sun, 05 Mar 2017 23:02:25 EST ID:t05WwKIw No.29000 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1488772945894.png -(1329720B / 1.27MB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Dude 69 those two and do that
Don't go back to drinking, drinking is the fucking worst.
I've been off drinking for almost a year now, but I picked up weed smoking in its place and it's so much better.
I can have an escape from the shitty bullshit of life but I don't want to drink anymore.
Not to mention I feel better mentally and physically since switching from liquor to weed, no more hangovers and not waking up with that fucking taste in your mouth. You know the taste I'm talking about, worst thing about being a drunk for me honestly.

Either way, good luck with whatever you decide, but I know from my experience I don't think I would ever go back to the liquor when I can just smoke some weed instead. You're doing great man, 9 months is a big deal; it's really hard dealing with the reasons for drinking but you'll learn to cope.
>>
Charlotte Drindlehall - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 02:53:32 EST ID:Qca3ZMGK No.29006 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>28991
I do know, smoking makes life seem like basic crap for me. If say I don't smoke a cig for a month, then smoke, it instantly makes life far less enjoyable, motivation disappears,, environmental stimulation, deduction to today and the next day
disappears.

Smoke first thing in the morning all my motivation and plans change immediately. Try to quit.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.