420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Diluting a UA. by Emma Wendlespear - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 12:46:45 EST ID:fLKxAL0p No.29025 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489510005996.jpg -(308391B / 301.16KB, 600x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 308391
Hey there /detox/. I got a surprise callback from a job application that was a total moonshot. Problem is I hadn't heard anything for two weeks and I smoked about 2 bowls over the course of 4 days about 4 days ago, after not smoking for several months. Now they want me to come back to take a drug test tomorrow.

I know I'm fucked if I don't screw with the drug test. Is it possible to dilute my urine by drinking a lot of water, but increase my creatinine levels by taking creatine? I really feel like a retard for putting myself in this situation so feel free to call me dumb. What do you think guys, can I make it?
>>
Graham Shittingdale - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 12:52:25 EST ID:w2GHCRa7 No.29026 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29025

literally just did this a week ago.

pre-employment drug screens dont watch you go.

First you need clean pee from someone, if you cant get clean pee from anyone you know then good luck.

If you can get clean pee, go to your local gas station and buy one of those big 5 hour energy bottles and take the label off, pour it out, and rinse it out real good.

Put the clean pee in it, wear tight as FUCK briefs, but bottle under your ballsack for a good hour right up until the test.

Pour clean pee into UA cup, voila. just make sure the pee has reached your body temp, hence being under your balls for so long. needs to be warm

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.