420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Benz by Sidney Hissletack - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 21:27:13 EST ID:0QIDnQQp No.29031 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489627633827.jpg -(8367B / 8.17KB, 216x119) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 8367
I started to take kpins prescribed .5 x2 a day since the start of December 2016. I have abused these heavily and made an excuse once I lost my pills to get a new script cause I binged. I currently can't get another 30 .5 until march 3rd that its if I don't get denied.

I've taken roughly 200 .5 pills since Dec and I have never experienced benzos prior Because I ran out of my script early and I was worried about withdrawal I've been taking etizolam. I've been relatively safe. I want off this boat but I'll already ingest around 150mg of etizolam over the last couple weeks. I can't afford to keep this up anymore and I need some advice on what to do. I'd rather not get hospital assistance. I understand the effects of cold turkey and will NOT being doing so.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.