420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Benz by Sidney Hissletack - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 21:27:13 EST ID:0QIDnQQp No.29031 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489627633827.jpg -(8367B / 8.17KB, 216x119) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 8367
I started to take kpins prescribed .5 x2 a day since the start of December 2016. I have abused these heavily and made an excuse once I lost my pills to get a new script cause I binged. I currently can't get another 30 .5 until march 3rd that its if I don't get denied.

I've taken roughly 200 .5 pills since Dec and I have never experienced benzos prior Because I ran out of my script early and I was worried about withdrawal I've been taking etizolam. I've been relatively safe. I want off this boat but I'll already ingest around 150mg of etizolam over the last couple weeks. I can't afford to keep this up anymore and I need some advice on what to do. I'd rather not get hospital assistance. I understand the effects of cold turkey and will NOT being doing so.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.