420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Does shaking ever stop? by Phyllis Worthingshit - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 15:46:08 EST ID:AyYZtc6y No.29041 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489779968456.jpg -(46404B / 45.32KB, 341x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 46404
I used to drink liquor heavily for 3 years before going to rehab. Now im going 3 months sober, but my still shake. Have I given myself these for life? Another alcoholic said they never go away. I cant find any other info on the prognosis online.

I tried taking beta blockers too, but my hand still shakes when working with tools.

Help?
>>
Ebenezer Pellerstot - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 06:10:38 EST ID:aAhrOU7q No.29051 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489918238408.gif -(685378B / 669.31KB, 615x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
You need to go deep into your being with breath focus / meditation. Probably drink some fishoil, take vitamin-b and magnesium supplementation and perhaps try some medicinal marijuana, the CBD variant, that won't get you high.

Entheogens vary, but all have the biggest potential for self-realization and healing. Basically, your being can (but not "you" as 'you' only exist in your ego) can go down and find your genes resposible for regeneration of nervous tissue. Don't try, but "Let go and let God". Drink some CBD drops early in the morning, lie down again, "wake up" slowly with a focus on your well being, and let whatever happens, happen.

It's probably a very nervious state of being you're in. Very common, yes, and less common for people to find their way out, because it takes hard work. Many simply resign and deal with it that way.

It's not impossible. Best of luck.
>>
David Fuckingwater - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 21:37:45 EST ID:S+fU3yIH No.29063 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29051

interesting. I can't really mess with CBD medicinal marijuana, since my job does random drug tests.

Thank you.
>>
Cedric Simmerspear - Thu, 23 Mar 2017 04:39:18 EST ID:aAhrOU7q No.29076 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29063
The natural healing process can be tapped into without entheogens, but may take some more work. Let's finish off with a quote from Muhammed Ali: “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it - then I can achieve it.”

Best of luck.
>>
Cedric Simmerspear - Thu, 23 Mar 2017 05:06:19 EST ID:aAhrOU7q No.29077 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490259979624.jpg -(1123615B / 1.07MB, 1298x1021) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29063
No. Another thing is, you possibly could take the pro-active approach where you inform your superiors that you are considering medicinal marijuana, (explaining you don't wanna get high, so the values of CBD/THC will be different from the 'high people's') in your attempt to deal with your shaking hands, as a prescription drug, and add that you're attending meditation classes and trying to shake up your lifestyle a bit, to see if it can help with your affliction. I can't imagine anything than your superiors will approve of it, if you think they will be able to tell you're honest about it, telling them you don't wanna lose your job.

Also, here's the leap of faith; you may need to explain them that there's no side-effects with medicinal marijuana; you don't feel stoned, high or anything like that, so it won't affect your job in any noticeable way. There are a lot of testemonials to that out there. It's working in very very subtle ways and won't restrain you in any of the usual pot-ways. I have used CBD drops, actually, for my addiction with pot, plus I had some nervous troubles laying completely still healing up from whiplash symptoms from an assalut. I took them for about half a year and I can't explaing how incredibly helpfull it was de-stressing myself. I can try to explain how it works comparing it to coffe. It's counter-coffe, really, but not dozing in any way. Just mellowing, destressing and kinda like meditating. Look up how CBD works, and you'll be amazed on how many afflictions and illnesses it can either cure or help people deal with. Alzheimer's is one of them. It's very profound. Look up a vid on jewtube.

It's like a toolbox of sorts. It really help having enough tools fixing your house if you wanna do it quick.

And another tip from the yoga-dude. Use it with respect and it will respect you. It's a plant remedy. Not just a chemically born molecule/pill. Therein lies the compability with our being.

Namasté and best of luck

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.