420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Drugs by Phyllis Sogglestidge - Sat, 29 Apr 2017 22:47:20 EST ID:CYANx1Lz No.29212 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1493520440773.jpg -(188377B / 183.96KB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 188377
How do you distract yourself.

I've been clean for about a year and now I'm thinking about getting high more and more.
>>
John Hirryweg - Sun, 30 Apr 2017 02:55:13 EST ID:XScBMwJY No.29215 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Journaling?
Write a book?
Masturbation?
>>
Phyllis Susslemedge - Mon, 01 May 2017 01:47:58 EST ID:MUJHzjN4 No.29216 Ignore Report Quick Reply
agreed with meditation^

exercise is a great hobby to get addicted to, obviously very healthy

start some hobbies, guy a guitar or a keyboard and try and learn some music theory

photography is another fun hobby thats very easy to get into

tldr- try and stay busy. getting high does nothing but prolong progress

stay clean - the longer you go the better it gets. I had PAWS from weed and opitates / benzos for about 18months and thought it would never end, but it did. Every day you stay clean the cravings for getting high will decrease and you'll continue to feel better and better. best of luck to you friend.
>>
Phyllis Susslemedge - Mon, 01 May 2017 01:47:58 EST ID:MUJHzjN4 No.29217 Ignore Report Quick Reply
agreed with meditation^

exercise is a great hobby to get addicted to, obviously very healthy

start some hobbies, guy a guitar or a keyboard and try and learn some music theory

photography is another fun hobby thats very easy to get into

tldr- try and stay busy. getting high does nothing but prolong progress

stay clean - the longer you go the better it gets. I had PAWS from weed and opitates / benzos for about 18months and thought it would never end, but it did. Every day you stay clean the cravings for getting high will decrease and you'll continue to feel better and better. best of luck to you friend.
>>
Phyllis Susslemedge - Mon, 01 May 2017 01:50:01 EST ID:MUJHzjN4 No.29218 Ignore Report Quick Reply
sorry for couble post, shitty internet. dont know how to delete. nb
>>
Phyllis Derringbanks - Thu, 04 May 2017 02:37:26 EST ID:XScBMwJY No.29220 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29217
I didn't say meditation, I said masturbation

Meditation is not something I can do
>>
Betsy Pemblewater - Wed, 17 May 2017 05:33:31 EST ID:wxhjzc3V No.29238 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29220
I found this insanely funny.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.