420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Surprise Drug Teat by Fuck - Mon, 08 May 2017 18:12:52 EST ID:V4V7sEs7 No.29227 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1494281572989.jpg -(24616B / 24.04KB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 24616
Posted this on Cannabis and was redirected here, I need tips on passing a sudden drug test, here's my situation.
>Friend tries to hook me up with great job
>Told me if they call me it'll be during the week in which my resume was turned in
>Go clean for weeks
>I already don't smoke often, at most like once a week
>Wasn't called about an interview
>Remained clean
>Gave up on prospect continued job hunting
>This weekend
>Friend invites me to go to a festival type deal
>Eat 1/3 of a diesel brownie on the way there
>Seriously take like a total of five hits that weekend
>Get home Sunday
>Monday
>After like two fucking weeks of no word they called me up for an interview this wednesday

Does anyone have any tips on dealing with this kind of shit? I texted and told them I forgot that I was busy then, and needed to run certain errands etc. But apparently this is a hardcore ass piss test as the job is technically federal, they test for fucking detox kits too. I already drink a ridiculous amount of water anyway, and I'm a really small dude(5'8" 120 lbs), but I absolutely need to take every precaution in cleaning myself out.
>>
Angus Brezzlebut - Mon, 08 May 2017 18:48:50 EST ID:kRvkFDuU No.29228 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494283730823.png -(203227B / 198.46KB, 994x1679) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
If you feel confident about sneaking in synthetic, just do that, buy sub solution, it's top tier. Or quick fix, it's a bit cheaper and usually good.

Are they gonna test you at the same place you're having the interview? Do you know?

If you just want to flush you can buy stuff for that too. See pic related, also drink tons of water (obviously you know this) and day of the test take lots of pisses before you go in so they don't get any buildup or whatnot.
>>
James Bardstock - Mon, 08 May 2017 19:04:37 EST ID:Rs/iy0+P No.29229 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29227
Yeah... get some fake piss from a reputable source. If you. can't, then i'd say get some good running shoes and do crazy amounts of cardio and weight lifting ASAP for the next day and a half starting right now and drink copious amounts of water. Get some home tests to check before your test. And take some B vitamins to give your piss some color.
>>
Eliza Sagglenick - Mon, 22 May 2017 08:31:49 EST ID:ke9V2Z2P No.29245 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29228
Why is sub solution any better than say quickfix or others?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.