420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
My brain is damaged by Sophie Hangertidging - Thu, 13 Jul 2017 13:20:37 EST ID:Q3A6nwAX No.29353 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1499966437759.jpg -(1992985B / 1.90MB, 1840x3280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1992985
I have been smoking weed daily for about 3 years until ive stopped due to panic attacks and anxiety three months ago. I was also drinking rather frequently which escalated into drinking myself to sleep every day for a year or so. I am Not drinking daily anymore, but I still binge drink once a week. Now I make illogical af decisions, have trouble remembering simple things in my job and daily life and I am in an almost constant state of anxiety and paranoia. I drift off to suicidal thoughts instead of focusing on reality and it makes it hard to concentrate on what I am doing in that moment.

That's my current situation and I need to recover as much as possible because I cant live Like this anymore. Any advice that might hell?
>>
Beatrice Honeyshaw - Thu, 13 Jul 2017 23:40:49 EST ID:cfH+dw9t No.29354 Ignore Report Quick Reply
stop drinking entirely and go to a doctor and get your vitamin levels checked if possible

daily alcohol use severely dehydrates you and fucks with your head for sure, im speaking from personal experience. Your diet could be what is causing your memory issues.
>>
Isabella Fupperfadging - Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:13:02 EST ID:bAd92LR5 No.29358 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP I've been there, and I think that you have some underlying mental health issues. Lots of peoples drug and alcohol habits stem from trying to self med particularly for anxiety and depression.

You've done really well quitting weed for three months and cutting down on alcohol but I'd recommend quitting that too and finding yourself a therapist. It takes a long time to heal, your body is just now clearing up from the weed, give it time. Working through anxiety and depression or whatever is also going to take time, but I promise as you do your brain function will improve.

In the meantime if you want a healthy mind you need to clean up your body and your life in general. Clean your room, put as much structure into your day as possible. Get some exercise. Make sure you're eating right, drinking lots of water, getting enough sleep, and just take care of yourself OP.
>>
Basil Hossledale - Mon, 17 Jul 2017 04:54:32 EST ID:pJJUs0xi No.29368 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29353
I have stopped drinking and had a huge vitamin intake the past 5 days or so. Also using ashwaganda for my anxiety issues. I am feeling much better already. It's a Monday and I am having fun at work. My memory isn't 100% there but I'm positive about it becoming better soon. More food and sleep also play a part in all this. Thank you guys for giving me another perspective on my condition, I thought my brain is fucked for good.

Lesson learned: don't underestimate the risks of alcohol and weed.
>>
Phoebe Sadgestone - Sat, 19 Aug 2017 09:16:07 EST ID:fVZYfLbw No.29429 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29358
I've been there too and I'm going through the mental health phase now. Insightful post, was uplifting to see. Take care everyone!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.