420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Saliva drug tests. Heavy pot smoker here. by Beatrice Bundlelid - Fri, 14 Jul 2017 10:09:49 EST ID:TtOL2zOo No.29355 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1500041389333.jpg -(1923523B / 1.83MB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1923523
Pot smoker all day every day here. My work is going to do a random saliva drug test any tips? How long does it take to get THC out of your system? And are there any ways to to beat it with products? I've read about special gum and mouthwash that will give you a 30 minute window for the drug test.

Anyone have tips or experience with Saliva drug tests?
>>
Hedda Foshstet - Fri, 14 Jul 2017 17:04:55 EST ID:zUbRuK/c No.29357 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29355
lol you don't need any special shit whatsoever my dude, let me tell you exactly what to do

>brush your teeth and do it well, like the whole 2m and everything
>mouthwash
>drink water
>right before the test
>brush your teeth again
>mouthwash
>buy a Dr. Pepper
>when you get to the test, drink the soda and use a bit as mouthwash before you go in
>test time
>this part is key
>they'll want you to put the qtip thing right on your cheek next to your gum but you must not do this
>instead keep the qtip between your teeth or right on the edge of your teeth
>however they want you to put it, do it "incorrectly"
>if they ask you if you're doing it right just say yes lol
>test done

I swear by Dr. Pepper, absolutely
>>
ChrisTopHer - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 16:02:31 EST ID:kA+O8I/N No.29508 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29357
I could totally see this working but the 2 times that I've had this test done, the Dr himself swabbed my inner cheeks.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.