420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
tell me bout your drug dreams by Sophie Boblingbore - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 22:57:24 EST ID:RJ0RYzJt No.29451 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504148244318.jpg -(2164B / 2.11KB, 124x124) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2164
i used to get annoyed when i had dreams abt doing drugs but now i'm like hey free drugs
>>
Angus Pickleway - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 01:57:15 EST ID:wAOaj2ig No.29452 Ignore Report Quick Reply
anytime I drink alcohol I always wake up like super early in the morning and get crazy dreams after falling back asleep after taking a piss

I got drunk last night and woke up to take a wiz around 8 am then went back to bed. I had a dream I was talking to sammy hagar and specifically referred to him as the "red rocker" even though I'm not really a huge fan of sammy hagar I seemed to really like talking to him.
>>
Charlotte Billingman - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 18:48:10 EST ID:YG2s8VGw No.29463 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Due to Weird Circumstance I can't smoke weed. (not probation)

Anyways, I dreamed of finding weed in my garage and it's always like 2-3 grams of some decent shit.

I always end up waking depressed because I slowly begin to realize that there is no weed and I will have to stay sober for an unknown amount of time.
>>
Edwin Drunderpadge - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:25:28 EST ID:R4W/l+Nu No.29465 Ignore Report Quick Reply
whenever I do a drug in a dream, I dream that I get fucked up beyond belief more than I have ever felt before in real life. The rest of the dream I am walking around like this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqega6a2g6A
>>
Hedda Smalldale - Mon, 25 Sep 2017 00:53:41 EST ID:Hm5eYvHT No.29481 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I found some magic mushrooms in a dream last night... but in the dream it was like "Man, I have shit to do today... *only eats one* Nah fuck it *eats a biiig one, picks loads more*

But I've had kinda a lot of other drug dreams, mostly about E and molly. Subconscious me wants to get loaded now that I'm a lot more sober LOL.
>>
Hedda Crabbersture - Wed, 27 Sep 2017 03:24:34 EST ID:MXMY5fUr No.29493 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29465
That's SO me in drug dreams. Dreams in which I'm high are the best I've ever had.
Mine are also very psychedelic with changed colors, zooming in and out of various areas in the dream and a feeling of floating around or levitating but, unfortunately, I don't get them often enough.
The only problem is that they sometimes turn weird like my usual dreams and the high is ruined. I sometimes get high with groups of people in dreams which is unusual cause I usually prefer to be alone in real life.
>>
Jarvis Sinningcocke - Sun, 08 Oct 2017 23:15:16 EST ID:AGTWdpoW No.29512 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29451
Had a dream where I got given a full pack of 1000mg oxycodone pills. I remember being like 'I'll be cautious and just start with 1"
>>
Jack Chendlemit - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 08:37:15 EST ID:JjUbNitn No.29513 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Last night I had a dream of being totally ripped, with a girl of my past sleeping on me. Felt like heaven. Tis only was but a dream. Oh well.
>>
Phyllis Snodworth - Fri, 20 Oct 2017 17:57:31 EST ID:BJpHLksR No.29521 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508536651852.gif -(1214802B / 1.16MB, 1041x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29512
Haha, jesus, I had a dream where I found a few 200 (two hundred) mg diazepam pills, imagine that. I think there were also some 300mg pills in that dream. I take one pill but the high was very different from a benzo high, it was very trippy and much more like psychedelics and maybe dissociatives. But I did get that sweet clean drunkenness that you get from a (very) high dose of benzos.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.