420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
tell me bout your drug dreams by Sophie Boblingbore - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 22:57:24 EST ID:RJ0RYzJt No.29451 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504148244318.jpg -(2164B / 2.11KB, 124x124) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2164
i used to get annoyed when i had dreams abt doing drugs but now i'm like hey free drugs
>>
Angus Pickleway - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 01:57:15 EST ID:wAOaj2ig No.29452 Ignore Report Quick Reply
anytime I drink alcohol I always wake up like super early in the morning and get crazy dreams after falling back asleep after taking a piss

I got drunk last night and woke up to take a wiz around 8 am then went back to bed. I had a dream I was talking to sammy hagar and specifically referred to him as the "red rocker" even though I'm not really a huge fan of sammy hagar I seemed to really like talking to him.
>>
Charlotte Billingman - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 18:48:10 EST ID:YG2s8VGw No.29463 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Due to Weird Circumstance I can't smoke weed. (not probation)

Anyways, I dreamed of finding weed in my garage and it's always like 2-3 grams of some decent shit.

I always end up waking depressed because I slowly begin to realize that there is no weed and I will have to stay sober for an unknown amount of time.
>>
Edwin Drunderpadge - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:25:28 EST ID:R4W/l+Nu No.29465 Ignore Report Quick Reply
whenever I do a drug in a dream, I dream that I get fucked up beyond belief more than I have ever felt before in real life. The rest of the dream I am walking around like this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqega6a2g6A

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.