420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
urgent cancerous drugtest question by Basil Buzzlock - Mon, 18 Sep 2017 23:43:45 EST ID:5rwBF06L No.29469 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505792625452.gif -(296257B / 289.31KB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 296257
Long story short I fell for the oldest trick in the book. My probation officer randomly called me today and informed me that he will be coming to my house on Thursday to piss test me. He said if I pass he'll put in the paper work to get me off early. Awesome right? WRONG. I wasn't expecting to see him until the 26th, so dumb ass me went and did drugs thinking I'd see him and end up clean as always. But for the first time ever hes caught me by surprise.
Friday night I did cocaine, maybe 300-400mg at the most, maybe less. I know cocaine has a few day detection period in its form as cocaine.. BUT IT'S METABOLITES can apparently be detected for 7-8 days. I've also been smoking spice for the past week but I am not specifically tested for any synth noids so I'm not to concerned about it. Last but not least I took memantine 10 days ago which has an 80 hour half life. Despite it being a nmda receptor agonist like PCP/dxm / ket I can't find anything on it involving drug tests or false positives, so along with that I'm not very worried about that.
That leaves me to that fucking damn benzoylecgonine (cokes metabolite that is tested for in drug tests). Is there any way I'll pass after one night of cocaine use (with alcohol which apparently makes the metabolites stay in your system for longer) at that point it'd be around 5-6 days of having not used cocaine since that night.
Also the thing is, fake urine isn't an option. I can't piss COMPLETELY clean because I am currently prescribed methylphenidate, and I have to piss dirty for that. If I don't and he looks at my prescription to count it and sees the bottle is nearly empty he will become suspicious that I am selling my prescription or whatever. I don't want to look suspect, also I'm the one that told him thursday is fine to come to my house for the test because I was in a panic, so I feel as if i postpone it he will become suspect and might lengthen the process of when he feels like filing the paperwork. I need some advice, WWYD / anecdotal etc.
Thank you for anyone that can tell me I'll be okay or I'll be fucked, if anyone has any ideas hit a nigga up. 3.5 years on probation, i've never violated, never pissed dirty. I Just want off of this shit. I can't believe this shit is happening.
>>
Isabella Blevingfuck - Tue, 19 Sep 2017 19:56:20 EST ID:lubt8vlo No.29470 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29469
Jesus wtf am I reading. You told him he can fuck your ass Thursday so prepare for a hot date baby.
>>
Martha Sunkinted - Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:02:53 EST ID:5rwBF06L No.29474 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29470

....thanks
uh i bought an at home drug test and passed it, line was faint for coke but it was a pass
>>
Phineas Singerwell - Fri, 29 Sep 2017 07:31:03 EST ID:FjsfUcvd No.29497 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Well? Howd it go OP?
Bump

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.