420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Substitution Method by Augustus Bammershaw - Mon, 02 Oct 2017 21:33:02 EST ID:FDwlmyZ6 No.29503 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1506994382319.jpg -(8529B / 8.33KB, 350x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 8529
I just found out I have a urine screen sometime this week. I have been smoking weed regularly and as recently as yesterday and would also fail for amp, meth, and maybe opi. I have passed with substitution before, and have the procedure down involving stealth and temp...

...but it's always been with a male friend's real urine, collected within 12 hours of my test. This time I have to use synthetic urine (no clean ppl who know I use drugs atm) and don't have time to order online, so I got UPass v.8.4 at the same gas station where I get my drug paraphernalia. It has creatine, pH of 7, and uric acid.

Also, It will be processed at a 3rd-party who may or may not do extensive tests. The only thing that concerns me is the 'specific gravity' test. A site on the internet says that the writer failed that test with this urine, but the site may or may not be a fake blog created to funnel readers to buy a different brand.

I doubt I'll get a good response, and I'm not too worried... but is this something I need to be concerned about? I have type-1 diabetes which can cause both low and high spec grav but I figured I'd ask.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.