420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
72 hours by Dirtyfairy - Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:59:58 EST ID:/rCx634Z No.29557 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1509634798934.jpg -(11013B / 10.75KB, 265x265) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 11013
I had about 2 grams of weed i smoked about a week ago and in that week i ate about 2 ounces of cannabutter.

Ive been sweating for a few days straight, but i just applied for a job and i neec to get drug tested now.
I also need to cleanse now. Im gonna green tea, lemons, cranbeery juice, and b12, with a ton of apple cider vinegar.

More tips and advice?
>>
Clara Sevingfoot - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 18:04:58 EST ID:n/uuojSo No.29558 Ignore Report Quick Reply
jobs almost never have someone watching your dick. why don't you just get someone with clean piss to help you out? all you gotta do is attach a bag of clean urine to your inner thigh and pour it in the cup when you do the test.

unless your test is atypical. then you're fukt

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.