420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Piss test by Matilda Clodgegold - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 18:55:54 EST ID:Yi02nUqe No.29561 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1510271754511.jpg -(136351B / 133.16KB, 960x808) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 136351
175 pound 25 year old male. Havent smoked in 6 months til last weekend. Smoked 2-3 blunts, a bowl, and a dab friday, and another blunt saturday morning.

Now I get a call monday saying that theyre interested in an interview for a job paying $20 an hour. I applied to this job weeks ago. I currently make $12 and am straight up desperate for this job. My drug test is monday.

I pissed this morning when I first woke up in an at home test and came up dirty. I've been drinking cranberry juice all week. I've been trying to drink water, i've been taking niacin caps here and their and plan on getting more tomorrow. I'm about to hit the gym, I sweat my ass and balls off on the bike last night, and I plan on doing the same tonight and trying to get in a sauna. This weekend is no partying, straight up hitting the gym to shoot hoops and ride the bike all weekend, along with lots of sitting inside drinking untold gallons of water and cranberry juice

anyone got any tips? Can i pass?
>>
Samuel Habberman - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:09:15 EST ID:T5Eqkuie No.29562 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29561
Shouldve stopped after the weekend.
>>
John Fugglesad - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 18:27:33 EST ID:Yi02nUqe No.29563 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29562
I did, I haven't smoked since the morning of saturday
>>
Fucking Guzzlechick - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 03:38:42 EST ID:wAOaj2ig No.29564 Ignore Report Quick Reply
just go to a headshop and get fake piss, it works

what type of job btw OP, are you 100% certain they test
>>
Hedda Gegglewater - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 12:18:48 EST ID:Yi02nUqe No.29566 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29564
Machine operator, yes, the piss test is scheduled. And thats out of the question, I need a microwave for that and im going directly from my current job to the piss test.
>>
Oliver Cupperway - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 23:17:08 EST ID:Yi02nUqe No.29572 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Took the test today, i passed very close to clean this morning (the line was kinda faded but there) and I went to work, drank about a gallon of water, drank a detox at lunch, and went in to took the test at 3 pm. When I got home I took a home test and passed.

I made a comment like "Hope I dont see you here again" and the nurse said "your urine looks very normal color so there shouldnt be a problem with dilution" my pee looked straight yellow, like i just woke up.

They gotta send it to a lab, should know by the end of the week. Will they be able to tell i use detox?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.