Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Tramadol without withdrawals by Hamilton Cazzlebury - Sun, 31 Dec 2017 05:24:39 EST ID:4pImkNFk No.29672 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1514715879672.gif -(1702156B / 1.62MB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1702156
How much and how often can someone take Tramadol without worring about withdrawal symptoms? I got some for my back pain and about 100-150mg taken at evening is both pleasant and takes away my pain.
Can I continue with this dossage for a few days or will it give me withdrawalls at the end?
>>
Frederick Dodgedet - Sun, 31 Dec 2017 16:44:04 EST ID:OluZ9VzI No.29675 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've had wd's from as little as 3 weeks of use, but that was extremely heavy use. Probably 300-400mg's a day throughout the day and night(took them around the clock for pain). If you use as much as you're using once a day you probably won't notice anything.

Tramadol withdrawals are pretty mild overall and for me they were always gone after 4 or 5 days. The only symptoms I remember were skin crawling and premature ejaculation(detox dick nawmsayin) as well as an overall sense of discomfort and fogginess.

If you have depression or anxiety it could get much worse during wd's but that goes for pretty much any drug.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.