420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Suboxone detox by Oliver Mockleshit - Sat, 27 Jan 2018 04:42:32 EST ID:mlKdKExn No.29704 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1517046152401.jpg -(94081B / 91.88KB, 700x879) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 94081
Day 3 is incoming. I've heard different accounts of how long it took to get off sub withdrawal, and they range from a week to a month. Yesterday I had a bit of a mental breakdown whilst in an NA meeting, but I made it without using (no cravings yet, haven't had cravings since rehab before I had a spiritual awakening which saved my life) And I just woke up at 3am. In the evening today it'll be 72 hours. It'll be at its worst physically soon I hope. I keep telling myself it's not as bad as heroin withdrawal, I've been clean off that for 5 months and now I've run out of suboxone. I've been weaning down for a few months now, and I was down to 1mg or less per day. No amount of preparation makes this any easier though. If I get through today, I can make it through the rest. I'll be refilling my remeron prescription today for sleep (hopefully it works) and mentally and emotionally I'm fine (most of the time)

Compared to heroin withdrawal this is child's play, but it still is no joke. I've been able to get decent sleep so far, but who knows how the rest of it is going to play out. Anyone else get off this shit? I also have a possession case coming up in court for heroin, but I have a lawyer, I've been to rehab, I've been going to meetings several times a week for months, and my sponsor is willing to come to court as a character witness if necessary, so sentencing should be minimal.
>>
Emma Drissleworth - Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:18:59 EST ID:qcOuRvSz No.29709 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29704
Update us with how you're doing brah. How is everything now?
>>
Emma Drissleworth - Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:25:24 EST ID:qcOuRvSz No.29710 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29704
The few times that I did take subs to get clean, I started at 2mg a day for 1 month. Then, 1mg a day for another month and then I'd come completely off the subs. Only WD symptoms I had from it was restless leg syndrome. Only lasted 2 weeks. After that I was completely clean and sober.

I relapsed a few months ago. Been taking a maintenance dose of 10mg methadone a day to keep myself from getting sick. Will be seeing a doctor in 2 weeks to help me get clean again and for the last time because I have no more desire to keep popping and snorting pills. I'm over it and I'm done with it. Last time I made it i was clean for 45 days after coming off subs and then I relapsed. But, this time I'm not going to let myself relapse. I know what triggers me to want to get high now. I'm a bit older and wiser now.
>>
Martha Honeyridge - Mon, 29 Jan 2018 22:15:46 EST ID:mlKdKExn No.29711 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29709
It's been 5 days. Yesterday was the worst of all of them, had some insane body spasms and restlessness coupled with hot flashes/chills and couldn't sleep the night before. But after a while they calmed down enough to where I could sleep. I got 15 hours of sleep afterwards, and today I'm just cold and sniffly. The worst of it is over.

To anyone who says it takes a month, fuck you. Those people made it sound worse than it actually is and scared to get off it.
>>
Ebenezer Publingbud - Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:26:06 EST ID:O4QqnIeq No.29713 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29711
It differs from person to person. But, I know what you mean. You do have to come off it sometime right? People are too scared to take that last step when they already know it's going to happen anyway.

Glad the worst is over for you. Now, it should be smooth sailing from here on out. Keep the good work up and don't give in to temptation whenever it may arise.
>>
Edwin Sackleshaw - Mon, 05 Feb 2018 22:04:23 EST ID:ICmUbIiV No.29725 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29711
Any updates? How are you doing?
>>
George Gammershaw - Sat, 10 Feb 2018 06:31:21 EST ID:SSy6poVj No.29732 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518262281884.gif -(105208B / 102.74KB, 1200x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I thought the thread title was"suboxone diet."

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.