420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Best liver support supplements by Augustus Mattinghot - Sat, 03 Feb 2018 18:33:56 EST ID:wBRWJkvj No.29721 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1517700836516.jpg -(26413B / 25.79KB, 183x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 26413
I like my drugs
Mainly alcohol and cocaine off a weekend

Been doing it for the last 10 years

Now I still look fresh because I go the gym and eat healthy drink lots of water.

But i know the amount I take will take its toll on my body over the years.

So with that in mind what supplments should o take.

I know of milk thistle.Some people think it's a meme others espicaly juice heads think it works.I tried it once (well a full bottle) and I think it helped but I hardly get hangovers any way.

I've also read about liv 52 and NAC what's supposed to help with paracetamol over doses
The there is activated charcoal and ALA
Then there are then detox teas puka brand I have now and then (I actualy enjoy it)

Normally all I take though are them cheap vitamin b complex dissolve able tablets (like berrocas

So any way without going overboard and without stopping (I only really party or even drink every 2 weeks now) what should I take.

Any suggestions
>>
Charlotte Dacklehitch - Sat, 10 Feb 2018 16:05:57 EST ID:/a8b+ph1 No.29733 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29721
I guess the best thing you can do is what you're already doing. Eat well sleep enough go regularly to the gym. Eat allot of veggies and keep the alcohol and other shit to the minimal and as much time between usages. Those are about the most essential things to do.
>>
Hugh Ninnerridge - Fri, 16 Feb 2018 16:48:08 EST ID:n8TcMLR6 No.29752 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518817688724.jpg -(63125B / 61.65KB, 502x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Would any one recommend taking any of the supplments ?
>>
Emma Darrynuck - Sun, 18 Feb 2018 00:39:29 EST ID:vRJPC8Jm No.29754 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29752
Just vitamins for the most part. Some alternative stuffs are not regulated by the FDA, and some are liver toxic. Activated charcoal I believe is hazardous. But beneficial when actually needed. A multivitiman in the morning and a b-12 complex noon and evening. And keep on keeping on. Would not hurt to get a blood tests every now and then to see how your organs are functioning. My tests showed a couple of elevated results that were not super over the edge but high enough to keep an eye on.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.