Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Shit happens? by Samuel Fibblestug - Mon, 05 Feb 2018 14:57:12 EST ID:p+1OPm6K No.29722 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1517860632142.jpg -(55440B / 54.14KB, 960x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 55440
Have any of you guys ever shit yourself from drinking? Also, how long to wait before eating after quitting? Seems like I should be eating after two full days.
>>
Lydia Sucklestock - Tue, 06 Feb 2018 21:37:48 EST ID:cfH+dw9t No.29726 Ignore Report Quick Reply
like full on shit yourself sleeping or while drinking?

ive sharted myself sort of when I was drinking without eating ANYTHING all day, but normally if I eat some food and start drinking I wont shart myself
>>
Alice Bardwater - Sun, 25 Mar 2018 23:44:28 EST ID:57z/GLST No.29824 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1522035868292.jpg -(37238B / 36.37KB, 500x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29722
Not shit myself. But once in Mexico I got blackout drunk and when I woke up, I looked at my closet and noticed a huge puddle that also covered my shoes. Only later did I realize I sleep pissed all over them

>pic related, those are the shoes
>>
Ernest Billingson - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 13:17:43 EST ID:FdnT6LVB No.29825 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29722
Jenked the fuk out homie
>>
Jarvis Bishstock - Fri, 30 Mar 2018 15:01:47 EST ID:/45Fxeh2 No.29832 Ignore Report Quick Reply
After a night getting shitfaced I waynted to visit a concert with a friend the next day. Was hungover as shit but nothing I could handle.
On the way to the concert we had a few beers relieving the pain of the previous night. When we arrived we still had two bottles and started drinking them befor going in.
Suddenly I felt a slight pain in my lower abdomen, growling and hurting more and more. I needed to take a shit. Like right now. I tried to sit down but there was no bench or anything. The abdominal pain intensified and I calmed myself by thinking it just might be a big fart. I clenched my asschecks as hard as I could trying to move the fart around the clump of shit but then it happend.
There was no fart, nor a clump of shit. It was the diarrhea out of hell. The asscheekclenching was futile and the brown soup splattered in my pants. I was looking at my friend in total shock. He sayd: What the fuck is wrong? 'I shat my pants, big time' I replied.
Then we got to a dark place to look how big of a mess it was. I threw away my boxers. Squated down and sprew the rest out of my body.
My pants? Also coverd in stinky diarrhea. My friend had a tissue...ONE fucking tissue and I tried to wash my body with it, with no real success.
I let my friend visit the concert saying I'd go home alone.
I needed to right a train for like half an hour, always sitting by the door hoping the smell wouldn't be that intense there. Was so longest trainride in my life but at least it was early night so only a fwe people were around.
At home I showered like 3 time washing my pants and shit. My friend swore to me to never tell this to anybody and I think he kept his promise.
>>
Cedric Wommerlock - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 23:03:19 EST ID:iZKj+iwz No.29958 Ignore Report Quick Reply
With alcohol i only sharted. (little piece of shit accidentally coming along with what i tought was only fart)

But my first dxm trip was different. I chugged down the very thick sugary syrup and waited. I was at my friends house. Then i felt i need to take a shit. Of course the toilet was occupied by friend's mother. I sit back and wait. about 15 minutes went by, and i felt i'm gonna vomit right now. I went to the toilet and it was still occupied, so i ran outside into the garden, fell on all fours, and started to projectile vomit, but then raging diarrhea also exploded from my ass into my pants. Of course this was the exact moment when dxm suddenly hit me with full strenght. So i was there for about an hour, with my pants shitted, vomit in front of me, smelling like shit, tripping like a motherfucker, waiting for my friend to bring out some toilet paper to clean the mess. Of course i couldn't shower or wash my shitty pants at his house, but at this point i was tripping enough to don't give a fuck, so we just went to score some synthetic cannabis in the city fully shitted, probably smelling like a pile of shit, and go to the cemetery and smoked some joints. Then when drugs wore off, i went home, showered, washed pants and and underpants, but it was so much shitted, that the stain didn't come off, so my mother found out that i shitted myself, it was so embarassing.
>>
Wesley Seffingfield - Tue, 19 Jun 2018 02:56:54 EST ID:4WKLExzE No.29959 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29958

what a tale. a story for the ages to be sure.
>>
Lydia Hazzlesick - Thu, 21 Jun 2018 18:43:44 EST ID:DmOm9JJA No.29964 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29958
great story bro, dxm and opioids will help anyone with tight little butthole, switch between them for few months and you can easily drive a train up your ass
>>
Charles Hibblenure - Sat, 30 Jun 2018 20:46:52 EST ID:kDE2sVDK No.29996 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29722
wtf are you drinking?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.