420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Adderall vs. meth in drug screens by Scared nurse - Mon, 23 Apr 2018 13:14:45 EST ID:bD6jpd50 No.29858 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1524503685470.jpg -(71352B / 69.68KB, 600x373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 71352
First of all, let me apologize for posting this same topic in Stimulant Discussion. I wasn’t sure which board was more appropriate. I can definitely delete the topic in whichever board is least appropriate. I don’t want to spam or cross post! Here’s what I had asked over in “stimulant discussion” before finding the detox board..

Hey guys, so I’m a nurse and I get drug tested for work. I am prescribed ambien, cymbalta, and adderall. I just shot up a bunch of crystal today (very good quality stuff by the way! Lol) and now I clearly have a problem. I was just informed that my random drug screen will be sometime this week. Sometime between tomorrow (Tuesday) and Friday, I do not know the exact day however. In the past, Crystal took usually 3 days to get out of my system. Sometimes a few days more if it was good stuff like what I just did. Being that I am prescribed adderall could I possibly blame the positive test result on that? Or do drug tests typically differentiate types of amphetamines? My past drug screens have said “Amphetamine: Positive (ADHD prescription)”. I usually only take my adderall on days I think I’m going to get tested and even then I take less than half of what I’m prescribed. Honestly they’re worth too much money around here for me to justify taking them myself. Especially as a new nurse recently graduated who isn’t making much money. Student loans are a bitch. So anyway do you think that taking extra addies that day might help throw off the test any? Or am I just definitely screwed?

Please don’t judge me, guys. I wasn’t working when I got high. I don’t use on the daily. This is actually the first time I have screwed up and used in literally years. I don’t want to lose my job over this.

Wow.. sorry! I just realized that’s a friggin novel! I apologize I’m longwinded and high still..

Basically in short..
  1. Do drug tests differentiate between amphetamine salt/ dextrose combination and methamphetamine?
  2. Would taking extra adderall on the day of the test help to throw the results off?
  3. And I know that it probably gets asked here all of the time, but is there anything I can do to get this out of my system faster?
>>
Eliza Crenningkag - Tue, 24 Apr 2018 21:50:11 EST ID:ZySOz6rW No.29864 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29858
Sounds like you have yourself a gamble. If you don't have a side bet, you may go in the red. Keep in mind, the house usually has better odds. Good luck, and don't do more meth!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.