Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
surprise mothafucka by George Hellyham - Thu, 03 May 2018 02:34:04 EST ID:eVQ5Y21i No.29876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1525329244670.jpg -(134002B / 130.86KB, 375x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 134002
Recently passed a pre-employment drug test for an internship that begins in a few weeks. Fancy office job. I made sure to ask for the employee handbook and it just repeatedly says you can't be high at work or bring drugs to work. No mention at all of any random drug testing or the like.

Basically my question is, for those with similar experiences, were you good to go after you passed the initial drug test? Anybody ever had some surprise bullshit like a second drug test on your first day? Or random testing that wasn't mentioned anywhere in your contract/handbook? I'd really like to celebrate with a few bowls after final exams/before my start date.
>>
Nigel Guzzleham - Fri, 11 May 2018 15:05:25 EST ID:iPKL26D0 No.29886 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526065525176.jpg -(11478B / 11.21KB, 254x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
if you're still out there...
it's hard to say. what i would do would be stay clean for a few weeks while you find the coolest people in the office. after establishing a rapport, start making hints that weed is cool and whatnot. if they say yeah, drugs are cool, then you can ask more about drug testing and shit.

if you accidentally ask a non-druggo they will probably get suspicious. so yeah, stay clean for now and take your time to figure it out. also, you can smoke like 3 hits of regular-ass weed (no dabs/hash) on a friday night and be totally clean by monday.
>>
Reuben Derringridge - Sat, 12 May 2018 21:58:25 EST ID:eVQ5Y21i No.29887 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526176705027.jpg -(276790B / 270.30KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29886
Solid advice, thanks. There was some kind of hold up with them getting my initial results so they've actually tested me twice already for pre-employment. I passed both and they've confirmed they have the results and all the paperwork, so I'm doubtful that they're going to blow even more money to try and pull a fast one on me with a third test.

I ended up smoking a small amount yesterday and the day before, maybe 3 - 5 hits each day. If I stop now I imagine I'd probably be clean by my start date the week after next, but I also have some synthetic urine as a backup. If something goes horribly wrong and I get tested again and fail I'll report back to let my story serve as an example to others, but for now I think I'm pretty safe.
>>
Jack Breckleway - Tue, 29 May 2018 19:06:34 EST ID:eVQ5Y21i No.29914 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527635194328.jpg -(28361B / 27.70KB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Update because it infuriates me when people post shit like this and promise to update but never do. I'm on my second week at the job, payday is Friday and no mention of any drug test. Some of the people who work there strike me as serious stoners so I'm really not worried anymore. It's a very casual office. I've got some QuickFix and a leg strap in my car for emergencies but I'm doubtful I'll need it.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I quit for three months prior to starting and I really haven't felt the need to go back to daily smoking like I used to. I just smoke a bowl on the weekends now. It's partially because I've learned to have fun without it again and partially because sweating bullets for a couple months over those tests really took away the fun and carefree mood I used to associate with weed. Shit just makes me paranoid sometimes now.
>>
Topper - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:47:05 EST ID:pFLwwrrZ No.29953 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Nah you're probably good unless you get hurt on the job or a co-worker gets suspicious then you'll definitely get tested.
>>
Martin Wommerson - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 21:24:47 EST ID:YP41sKRC No.29954 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29914
>Update because it infuriates me when people post shit like this and promise
>to update but never do.

Well, never seen an actual 'promise' just a 'will update, soon' or will update whenever, if possible etc. Not everybody who makes a post gravitates on the board. Or any board for that matter. Things going on, whatever.

I gave up internet for about a month, weeks more than a few times. Ignored all my clients which lost thousands $$$ but whatever. Anyway, if it says not to bring drugs to work or be high at work, sounds like a fair policy. Used to get high with my boss and really at any time the corporate regional peoples could have walked through the door at any time. Got some indica once and boss wanted me to work while he slept, but both ended up crashing out, luckily not interest came through the door, no phone calls for a few hours. He was kinda funny, I would smoke a bowl on the way to ork, when I would get there he would be like, lets smoke up, I just smoked a bowl, oh come on. Oh well, higher than before.

Gor some good acid once. decided to take it, was getting pretty high so closed up. The regional manager made a surprise visit to go over paperwork and the store was closed. He got barked at pretty well.
>>
Charles Hibblenure - Sat, 30 Jun 2018 20:47:48 EST ID:kDE2sVDK No.29997 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29886
this
>>
Charles Hibblenure - Sat, 30 Jun 2018 20:48:51 EST ID:kDE2sVDK No.29998 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29953
>get hurt in the job
yeah that pretty much ensures testing

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.