420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
surprise mothafucka by George Hellyham - Thu, 03 May 2018 02:34:04 EST ID:eVQ5Y21i No.29876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1525329244670.jpg -(134002B / 130.86KB, 375x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 134002
Recently passed a pre-employment drug test for an internship that begins in a few weeks. Fancy office job. I made sure to ask for the employee handbook and it just repeatedly says you can't be high at work or bring drugs to work. No mention at all of any random drug testing or the like.

Basically my question is, for those with similar experiences, were you good to go after you passed the initial drug test? Anybody ever had some surprise bullshit like a second drug test on your first day? Or random testing that wasn't mentioned anywhere in your contract/handbook? I'd really like to celebrate with a few bowls after final exams/before my start date.
>>
Nigel Guzzleham - Fri, 11 May 2018 15:05:25 EST ID:iPKL26D0 No.29886 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526065525176.jpg -(11478B / 11.21KB, 254x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
if you're still out there...
it's hard to say. what i would do would be stay clean for a few weeks while you find the coolest people in the office. after establishing a rapport, start making hints that weed is cool and whatnot. if they say yeah, drugs are cool, then you can ask more about drug testing and shit.

if you accidentally ask a non-druggo they will probably get suspicious. so yeah, stay clean for now and take your time to figure it out. also, you can smoke like 3 hits of regular-ass weed (no dabs/hash) on a friday night and be totally clean by monday.
>>
Reuben Derringridge - Sat, 12 May 2018 21:58:25 EST ID:eVQ5Y21i No.29887 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526176705027.jpg -(276790B / 270.30KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29886
Solid advice, thanks. There was some kind of hold up with them getting my initial results so they've actually tested me twice already for pre-employment. I passed both and they've confirmed they have the results and all the paperwork, so I'm doubtful that they're going to blow even more money to try and pull a fast one on me with a third test.

I ended up smoking a small amount yesterday and the day before, maybe 3 - 5 hits each day. If I stop now I imagine I'd probably be clean by my start date the week after next, but I also have some synthetic urine as a backup. If something goes horribly wrong and I get tested again and fail I'll report back to let my story serve as an example to others, but for now I think I'm pretty safe.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.